MoggerGaston Tinder experiment (results)

yes yes i ran a goodlookingfacebeckyfish on bumble with a very good face but meh as hell body and even she got 7000+ likes
Ye OLD is a meme, my plan after my holiday is to go to a city and go out for the weekend there and actually interact with foids.

I have matched with over 1.5k foids in the nearest major city near me so I know if I go there I will slay easy, probs every night JFL.
But I will make a post when I go. It’s time I got off this shitty apps and start living my life

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Artemis, the BULL and 1 other person
Most girls are so bombarded on OLD
What makes you believe this is any different IRL?

I've gone out clubbing so many times, also with groups of women too.

If a woman is somewhat decent-looking, she's going to be approached 10-20 times in a night, and catch 50-100 guys staring at her.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Acne Victim and WishIwasChico

If a woman is somewhat decent-looking, she's going to be approached 10-20 times in a night, and catch 50-100 guys staring at her.
10-20 times is better numbers to fight with compared to 7K. The majority of those guys are gonna be low t as well. If you are a MTN who is softmaxxed you should have an ability to get a number or conversation down tbh.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Artemis, the BULL and 1 other person

Are you 5’5 or something? I go out in a shitty village with few girls, I’ve been out 5 times, slayed a MTB who was a dancer and giga good body, a ltb, but was heavily drunk (over JFL)
Had two MTBs smile and eye fuck me hard and then made out with two girls and had one dry humping me and let me touch her all over, probs could’ve fucked but dipped.

This was all in a shitty village if I went to a major city I would fuck every night.

Nightclubs are so much easier than old for so many reasons.
1. Women are intoxicated so easier this is known fact
2. You are literally face to face instead of living like 20 mins away so easier to get her to come back
3. Girls are gonna be there that are dtf and being drunk will be more likely to fuck you
4. Way less competition

Ive also had a lot girls tell me that if they wanted to fuck they’ll just go to the club and only use old for validation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786, Hero of the Imperium, Artemis and 1 other person
Are you 5’5 or something? I go out in a shitty village with few girls, I’ve been out 5 times, slayed a MTB who was a dancer and giga good body, a ltb, but was heavily drunk (over JFL)
Had two MTBs smile and eye fuck me hard and then made out with two girls and had one dry humping me and let me touch her all over, probs could’ve fucked but dipped.

This was all in a shitty village if I went to a major city I would fuck every night.

2. You are literally face to face instead of living like 20 mins away so easier to get her to come back
3. Girls are gonna be there that are dtf and being drunk will be more likely to fuck you
4. Way less competition

Ive also had a lot girls tell me that if they wanted to fuck they’ll just go to the club and only use old for validation
With all due respect you are 6'2 and 5+PSL. You omg the average man to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, the BULL and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, Vain786 and WishIwasChico
Ye OLD is a meme, my plan after my holiday is to go to a city and go out for the weekend there and actually interact with foids.

I have matched with over 1.5k foids in the nearest major city near me so I know if I go there I will slay easy, probs every night JFL.
But I will make a post when I go. It’s time I got off this shitty apps and start living my life
1,5k foids??? Bruh you can slay multiple girls a day with that number. My tinder is stale and i only have like 47 matches and 9 likes yet i have smashed 2 of them already. both were ltbs though

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
1,5k foids??? Bruh you can slay multiple girls a day with that number. My tinder is stale and i only have like 47 matches and 9 likes yet i have smashed 2 of them already. both were ltbs though
I live 40 mins away from nearest city so it’s hard to get them to meet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Hero of the Imperium and WishIwasChico
book a hotel for 3 days and smash a total of 9 women in those days.
I am at the beginning of next month I’m gonna go to the nearest city and go out Friday and Saturday I will see so many girls I have matched with it will be insane JFL. If I don’t slay idek

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23772
I am at the beginning of next month I’m gonna go to the nearest city and go out Friday and Saturday I will see so many girls I have matched with it will be insane JFL. If I don’t slay idek
your gonna drown in pussy

• +1

4. Way less competition

Cities are harder than villages because theres insane competition in cities.

All the chads gather in the night life there. Incels stay home cuz its ovah

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and AspiringMogger
your gonna drown in pussy
I should tbh ngl but we’ll see, never been out in a city before only my shitty village as I have rotted in my house for last 5 years JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Cities are harder than villages because theres insane competition in cities.

All the chads gather in the night life there. Incels stay home cuz its ovah
nahhh man. Cities are way better. Village have limited number of people and people will take less risks when dating due to the awkwardness of maybe seeing them multiple time in the local store, school etc if things go wrong. While in cities, all you need to be is NT. Good looks will ofc give you the upper hand and a huge advantage, but i believe NTmaxxing is the best maxxing because women in cities are more on their guard so a NTmaxxed guy will relax them and make you seem like your not a creep or sum

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Hero of the Imperium, Artemis and 1 other person
It's over. Gonna order McDonald's, put on some Youtube, and call it a day.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19798, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Yes to us he's fairly good looking but girls have much better options. Pack your stuff.
They DON'T.

The Chad girls match once a week is NOT going to date them, hell, he is not even going to fuck them. He is probably either a catfish, or there to increase his instagram follower count...

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, It'snotover, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
nahhh man. Cities are way better. Village have limited number of people and people will take less risks when dating due to the awkwardness of maybe seeing them multiple time in the local store, school etc if things go wrong. While in cities, all you need to be is NT. Good looks will ofc give you the upper hand and a huge advantage, but i believe NTmaxxing is the best maxxing because women in cities are more on their guard so a NTmaxxed guy will relax them and make you seem like your not a creep or sum
If I can slay in a shitty village with 15 foids in a club JFL, I should be able to slay easily in a major city with like 1k plus foids out.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 23772 and the BULL
They DON'T.

The Chad girls match once a week is NOT going to date them, hell, he is not even going to fuck them. He is probably either a catfish, or there to increase his instagram follower count...
not sure on this, look at the low MTB she had 1.7k likes she will have guys with super professional pics who are doctors, own house etc and are HTN lol.

There are lots of guys who are HTN but are also ripped, have own house and good career. Tbh, can op and me compete with 1.7k other guys, no….
Also add on this that women are bombarded non stop and like I say you are just a good looking face, that means shit to women.

Imagine you was them. You made a tinder account and got 1.7k likes in a week even if you was MTN at best, suddenly the value of a chadlite goes way down, as he is just another face.

How women view the world and men isn’t the same and I’ve come to realise that you can be a psl mogger etc. but it won’t matter as girls are so inundated that you are just another face of many.

OLD is pretty much a scam tbh, unless you are legit terra chad but why would you use that app anyways and if you was you’d suffer from the fact that most women would think you were fake so you can’t win.

If you are a mogger just go to a club in a big city that’s your literal best bet, OLD is a meme.

I will happily admit I cannot mog 1.7k men and it would be u realistic to think otherwise; that’s why I get ghosted by LTBs that I mog to death because they have legit hundreds of goodlooking guys in their DMs. It’s hard to wrap your head around but that’s just how it works…

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Hero of the Imperium, Artemis and 1 other person
Most guys irl just go to the club every weekend in the city and slay there and don’t bother with apps and fuck more than psl autists on here.

I’m stopping this autism of going on these shitty old sites and I’m gonna start going out in the city near me and hopefully I can give life fuel to other autists here that old is such a meme

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
not sure on this, look at the low MTB she had 1.7k likes she will have guys with super professional pics who are doctors, own house etc and are HTN lol.

There are lots of guys who are HTN but are also ripped, have own house and good career. Tbh, can op and me compete with 1.7k other guys, no….
Also add on this that women are bombarded non stop and like I say you are just a good looking face, that means shit to women.

Imagine you was them. You made a tinder account and got 1.7k likes in a week even if you was MTN at best, suddenly the value of a chadlite goes way down, as he is just another face.

How women view the world and men isn’t the same and I’ve come to realise that you can be a psl mogger etc. but it won’t matter as girls are so inundated that you are just another face of many.

OLD is pretty much a scam tbh, unless you are legit terra chad but why would you use that app anyways and if you was you’d suffer from the fact that most women would think you were fake so you can’t win.

If you are a mogger just go to a club in a big city that’s your literal best bet, OLD is a meme.

I will happily admit I cannot mog 1.7k men and it would be u realistic to think otherwise; that’s why I get ghosted by LTBs that I mog to death because they have legit hundreds of goodlooking guys in their DMs. It’s hard to wrap your head around but that’s just how it works…
Like I say the logic that if you mog her to death she will fuck you in a heartbeat just isn’t correct. I’ve been ghosted by legit 1/10s on old which in theory should be begging to fuck me according to Blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Artemis
They DON'T.

Not chads, just better fish.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Like I say the logic that if you mog her to death she will fuck you in a heartbeat just isn’t correct. I’ve been ghosted by legit 1/10s on old which in theory should be begging to fuck me according to Blackpill.
true lion.

• +1
Also to add another point in the UK the tinder gender ratio is 9:1 male to female.

In real life the gender ratio is a perfect 50:50 split I actually believe there are a few more females than males in the UK overall if I remember correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Artemis and the BULL
If I can slay in a shitty village with 15 foids in a club JFL, I should be able to slay easily in a major city with like 1k plus foids out.
I don't think you realize that you have essentially ZERO competition in your village. While in a city you are competing with the best looking men of the city.

Since male libido >>> female libido. The amount of competition from the extra chads, is going to heavily outweigh the fact theres more foids.

• +1
Not chads, just better fish.
Seems like cope tho as there is always someone better than you. I doubt you would not 1.7k people nor anyone here tbh as at that point there’s so many options the value of each person goes down.

there’s probably a psychology effect for it but it’s like you are in a room with 5 people and 1 is HTN and the other are MTN, then the HTN will look really good.

Now put him in a room of 1.7k people of all looks levels and he is invisible to the woman regardless if the women looks like shit.

This has nothing to do with looks to be honest, as OP looks good looking it’s just to do with the fact that women have too many options

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL
Also to add another point in the UK the tinder gender ratio is 9:1 male to female.

In real life the gender ratio is a perfect 50:50 split I actually believe there are a few more females than males in the UK overall if I remember correctly.
how so i've had htbs - stacylites tell me prove me you're not fake give me insta going out with them yet sooooo many girls still ghosting me
and i tell you more, ALL the girls i dated were somehow mentally ill. Well adjusted, decent looking girls have no reasons to download tinder, they just get bombed by sex requests from subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 23772 and WishIwasChico

IRL has the exact same male to female ratio as tinder.

first of all, most clubs have 3:1 or 2:1 female:male ratio.

Then most of the girls in clubs aren't there to flirt with guys at all, but just going out with their friends. You can't really count them under 'women looking to flirt'. The ratio then becomes about 9:1 male:female. same as tinder

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Acne Victim
I don't think you realize that you have essentially ZERO competition in your village. While in a city you are competing with the best looking men of the city.

Since male libido >>> female libido. The amount of competition from the extra chads, is going to heavily outweigh the fact theres more foids.
I went on holiday once to a city and fucked a girl within 5 mins and had a threesome, JFL. In my village there are no foids, the way things work here are completely different.

Here social status due to everyone knowing everyone is extremely important whereas in a city where there are people from all over looks are more important.

if you have social status in a village you will slay regardless where as in a city shit like that is way less important

>It's creepy that you call me love :/

WTF. You dumb whore, you prefer he call you that? 'Cause that's what you are. If MOGGER GASTON does shit on tinder then you can tell that app is dogshit. Using dating apps to measure your attractiveness is retarded.
If Maher called her "love" she would be on all 4s ready to receive the pounding of her life.

It's not about the choice of words, but the structure of the FACE

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, LastGerman and WishIwasChico
how so i've had htbs - stacylites tell me prove me you're not fake give me insta going out with them yet sooooo many girls still ghosting me
and i tell you more, ALL the girls i dated were somehow mentally ill. Well adjusted, decent looking girls have no reasons to download tinder, they just get bombed by sex requests from subhumans.
Facts

If Maher called her "love" she would be on all 4s ready to receive the pounding of her life.

It's not about the choice of words, but the structure of the FACE
Cope I’ve made chadfishes and had girls like her ghost him

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and latincell95
@MoggerGaston Bro, you should accept your fate as a tulipmaxxed Polish bull and go breed with late 20s Western women.

Your other option is to come to EE and enjoy life to the fullest.

I had great success on EE tinder and bumble, and you deffinetly mog me. So just geomax already.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston Bro, you should accept your fate as a tulipmaxxed Polish bull and go breed with late 20s Western women.

Your other option is to come to EE and enjoy life to the fullest.

I had great success on EE tinder and bumble, and you deffinetly mog me. So just geomax already.
im too depressed to do any maxxing anymore.

western society has destroyed me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, It'snotover, Nebula and 2 others
Read. I got likes first but matched with every woman who liked the account.
did you start with a brand new phone number? or delete the account before and make a new one?

did you start with a brand new phone number? or delete the account before and make a new one?
I deleted my own account and made the Gastonfish an hour later. My Elo isn’t that fucked since I got 60 something likes and matches in the first 24 hour for my own account.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
im too depressed to do any maxxing anymore.

western society has destroyed me
The overabundance of female imperative breaks down men

they lose hope in their potential because they are constantly bombarded by what women think of them at first glance

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back