MoggerGaston Tinder experiment (results)

I deleted my own account and made the Gastonfish an hour later. My Elo isn’t that fucked since I got 60 something likes and matches in the first 24 hour for my own account.
deleting accounts on the same number fucks your elo. your elo was fucked yes

deleting accounts on the same number fucks your elo. your elo was fucked yes
Yea I know, I’ve deleted my account on the same number a lot of times even done multiple chadfishes. He didn’t do shit because of Elo, but because of profile. Did he do worse? Maybe, but not to a significant amount.

no, he is a mtn that posted his tinder results a while ago. gaston mogs him and apparently shouldn't be doing way worse than matheuscqb

it has to be elo because otherwise makes no sense. this guy is avg with avg pics and is mogging a strong htn-chadlite on tinder
Yes but I got 100 likes in one day without doing nothing its not all about elo, but you dont belive in smile pill, in NT pics, shape and you all guys that are Bias in this forum call me ugly, but btw the shit that the mos triggers the incels here its cuz they think i`m ugly and they are pretty than me and deserve more likes this is pure gelly, btw who decides looks is objetcve girls and true rates its all about Ratios and the bast way is in X ray, btw another thing it`s not all about elo all girls said that they think i`m pretty

no, he is a mtn that posted his tinder results a while ago. gaston mogs him and apparently shouldn't be doing way worse than matheuscqb

it has to be elo because otherwise makes no sense. this guy is avg with avg pics and is mogging a strong htn-chadlite on tinder
I`m MTN by you, a lot of guys here said i`m HTN but whatever bro think what you think i`m not gonna talk about that with u anymore thats no point I really don`t care if u guys cant get bitches it`s all good for me take your looks theory and cry cuz ur chads that u think is atractivce don`t get matches

Meet Jonathan Gaston the 26 year old financial Analyst
View attachment 2096389

His interests are reading, travelling, hip hop, long walks, and LGBTQ rights.

He is not sure about what he is looking for and wants to get to know some scandanavian foids. Shall we see how he did?
View attachment 2096390

Absolutely brutal 0 likes in 24 hours, but why is that? Well I matched with every single one of his likes. Shall we see how many matches he got?
View attachment 2096391

9 in total within 24 hours. Now how did his matches look?
View attachment 2096394

View attachment 2096395

View attachment 2096396
View attachment 2096397View attachment 2096398View attachment 2096399View attachment 2096401View attachment 2096402View attachment 2096403

All of the women ghosted MoggerGaston except 1:View attachment 2096404

The Prefix says it all: It’s over, unless you are ethnic bad boy. White women don’t want white men in 2023 unless they are 6 PSL. 50% of his matches were ethnics even though I see no ethnic women when I walk outside on the street here. Absolutely brutal. @MoggerGaston
He's a deathniK himself. Regardless, I did an experiment with @Anstrum95 . All he got was trannies and landwhales. Truth is, if you're sub 6 PSL it's ogre.

New acc with my worst pics idk maybe you guys should think about more waht is pretty or not for girls

View attachment 2096389

He is not sure about what he is looking for and wants to get to know some scandanavian foids. Shall we see how he did?
View attachment 2096390

Absolutely brutal 0 likes in 24 hours, but why is that? Well I matched with every single one of his likes. Shall we see how many matches he got?
View attachment 2096391

View attachment 2096394

View attachment 2096395

View attachment 2096396
View attachment 2096397View attachment 2096398View attachment 2096399View attachment 2096401View attachment 2096402View attachment 2096403

The Prefix says it all: It’s over, unless you are ethnic bad boy. White women don’t want white men in 2023 unless they are 6 PSL. 50% of his matches were ethnics even though I see no ethnic women when I walk outside on the street here. Absolutely brutal. @MoggerGaston
Btw I ask for some girls what they think about this guys they said he looks like he is crazy and kind strange

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
@MoggerGaston Bro, you should accept your fate as a tulipmaxxed Polish bull and go breed with late 20s Western women.

Your other option is to come to EE and enjoy life to the fullest.

I had great success on EE tinder and bumble, and you deffinetly mog me. So just geomax already.
He can't compete in EE.

Brazil is literally just as easy as thailand or other sea countries
But if its easy stop talking about me in every tinder posts omg

But if its easy stop talking about me in every tinder posts omg
You talked about yourself in a tinder post you retard and i have no idea who you are

No ppl tagg me here read all shit low IQ
Just read 4 pages of shitposts theory and you replied to my post so you insinuated that it was aimed at me

Just read 4 pages of shitposts theory and you replied to my post so you insinuated that it was aimed at me
You said br is easy, so whats the point just ignore other guy metioned me here idk the point to say this the other guy knows my country you don`t know all the conversation

Without the first pics results would be much different

View attachment 2097516 New acc with my worst pics idk maybe you guys should think about more waht is pretty or not for girls
nigga you dont have a nt ptofile jfl your first picture is literally a selfie

OP if you read this please do an experiment with his pics in ur city. there is no way he will do that good

nigga you dont have a nt ptofile jfl your first picture is literally a selfie

OP if you read this please do an experiment with his pics in ur city. there is no way he will do that good
You don”t have a nt profile said the virgin

You don”t have a nt profile said the virgin
idk why ur getting mad g thats just a comment

you wouldn’t get good results in the west idk why u say that u do

• JFL
Reactions: MatheusCqb
6'+ htn (come on, this guy isn't mtn) to get... that. Looks standards in western europe are something else

In sum the rules of dating apps hold:
White beckies aiming for chad
Minority beckies aiming for whiteness
FOB filipina nurses aiming for men five points higher and astronomically out of their league

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I must not look as ethnic as I thought because half of my matches are ethnic where they used to be mostly White

I did here in London, Toronto, Miami all good results
I don't think you got good results in Miami or those other locations, but I believe all those results are from Brazil which I can believe those results, but Miami. Doubt it.

View attachment 2096389

View attachment 2096390

View attachment 2096391

View attachment 2096394

View attachment 2096395

View attachment 2096396

@MoggerGaston needs to come to the USA. Would do very good their

• +1
Reactions: UglyItalian and AspiringMogger
Lifefuel for me

Brutal.I used HTN pics of me on foreign dating sites and matched with some really pretty women despite not get many matches at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back