MOGGING on the Swedish radio.

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Banned
I was chilling, and my ears were raped by the word MOGGING.
God fucking damnit, my obscure personality is not even fuckihg cool anymore ah geez holy shit.

It remindw me of when my chad friend tought Ropemaxxing were an advanced way of mewing with a rope :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, perpetuallytired and halloweed
Not to mention
THERES A LOOKSMAXXING BUSINESS by some retarded child a block fron ne

And a solar business called "insel" they're laughing in my face :soy:

It's everywhere now

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Shkreliii
God fucking damnit, my obscure personality is not even fuckihg cool anymore ah geez holy shit.

It remindw me of when my chad friend tought Ropemaxxing were an advanced way of mewing with a rope :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Skicka avsnittet

This site is like 4chan. It heavily influences the mainstream but only autists/mentally ill ppl/sub 5 browse it. Then the mainstream proceeds to make fun of us even though 1/4 of their memes and even knowledge comes from us.

They should have privated the forum the second Latham posted that vid (Yeah ik joined september 2023).

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii