Mogging tallfags: practical guide

Artemis

Artemis

Kraken
As you all know by this moment, I am a

RACE > HEIGHT > FACE

guy.

However, if you are not born 6'2+, like me (I am 5'10), it does not mean you cannot compensate the height through other means, if it is not too much height.

I have had a few interesting observations at parties I have been to. The observations are quite amusing, so I decided to share.

Let's say there is a party, where everyone is average height - mostly around 181 cm tall (5'11,5). And you are slightly shorter. However, there comes a moment when there are two or three 6'7 tallfags with MTN faces, who are VERY PROUD OF THEIR HEIGHT. For example, they suck each others' cocks by joking about each other's height in front of everyone, even jokingly spreading their hands to see who can reach higher, and wider.

Yes, you can surrender and accept you are short. OR you can be gifted in other areas. So, this is not the end.

1) FACEMOG

Initial conditions: This is the most basic way you can mog a Tallfag. However, the conditions for mogging a tallfag are quite severe. First, your height needs to be not more than 6'-7' less than the Tallfag's. Second, you have to be TALLER than the women you are trying to steal from the Tallfag. And finally, you should NOT be too short, around one standard deviation from the mean height in the party (your country) - e.g. in Sweden it would be not shorter than 174 cm.

With all these conditions, you have to have your face 2-tiers higher than the Tallfag. So, if he is LTN, you have to be HTN. He is HTN, you have to be CHAD. The Tallfag is Chad, you have to be Alain Delon.

241ba1d3e9d11febda8a8246b813ad06.jpg

2) FACEMOG + EXOTIC

Initial conditions
: The initial conditions are the same as in the previous paragraph.

However, now you can be now 1 tier lower than the Tallfag. The Tallfag is MTN, then you have to be HTN. BUT you need an EXOTIC HALO for the country (party) where you are in. So, for example, in a Nerdic country, you would need black hair and Med-pheno. Or you would have an interesting eye area, like slanted asian eyes on a white guy. A black guy might have simply European facial features to look exotic. Or simply a LONG HAIR can be exotic, if you are the only one around with such hair...

tp-braids-for-men-2.jpg

BE DIFFERENT.

3) RACEMOG

Initial Conditions
: Be WHITE midget, 5-6 inches shorter than the rival ethnic Tallfag. If the ethnic Tallfag is Chad, then you can negate maybe 2-3 inches of height max.

When the Tallfag is Black/Asian (but not Chad) you can very well JBW with LTN/MTN face: you will be equal to the tallfag. If the Tallfag is Latino or white-passing, you need a better face, at least 1 tier higher than the Tallfag.

diverse-couple.jpg

4) BODYMOG

VERY UNDERRATED here.

Initial conditions: Most Tallfags are lanklets, which means... GET A GOOD BODY with an EXCEPTIONAL V-TAPER. Does not work if you are a lanklet yourself.

The difference in height in this case must not be too much. The Tallfag should not be taller than 3'-4' inches above you. Simply because if he is taller the chances are he will have broader shoulders even if he is a lanklet.

5) MONEYMOG

Initial conditions:
DO NOT BE AN AUTIST. Have an expensive car, expensive clothes, and a credit card to spend money on random women. Be well-groomed. Height difference can be any, even as much as 1 foot.

Enter the party, do not behave like an autist. Approach the women who are with tallfags. Be friendly. The Tallfag will not see a threat in you initially, since they will consider you a half-man. However, this is how you introduce yourself quietly. Always end sentences in "Want to leave with me from here, and drive in my Lamborghini?" and other corny shit-phrases. Women LOVE those. Show the women photos of your other parties where you flaunt money, and how you swim in champaigne in those. In most cases, Tallfags have no chances.

boat-rich.gif

6) LOW-INHIBITION-MOG

Another underrated MOG.

Initial conditions: be on drugs with complete lack of self-awareness, and dull instinct of self-preservation. Tallfag can be of any height.

In general, MOST tallfags are awkward autists, who NEVER in their life properly picked up a woman, because WOMEN DO ALL THE JOB THEMSELVES WITH THE TALLFAGS. Thus, just approach literally EVERY woman around the enemy Tallfag. The Tallfag will be disoriented, and will probably flail his hands around, trying to demonstrate his height
Angry Chase GIF by BBC

But do not worry. Continue groping women, and threatening the Tallfag non-verbally. While tall, no Tallfag has yet survived the knife-stabbing, so Tallfags are still afraid inside. BE LOW-INHIBITION, WOMEN LOVE IT. Surprisingly, you will scare the competition, and at the same attract many females (ofc not all of them) from the Tallfag. Tallfag after the low-inhib-mog:
Happy Yan Can Cook GIF by KQED

6) STATUSMOG

Initial conditions
: Be good at Karaoke, play in a band, or be a local small celebrity.

Nuff said, Tall Fags with any height differences have no chances. At this point, if the women know your "celeb"-status, they will choose you over the Tallfag IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY AUTISTIC. Just choose the area you specialize in carefully: BAND is a good status-mog, CHESS IS NOT.

1ad6ad8333df9d7c941e0f405c99ed9b.jpg

BEWARE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE TALLFAGS THAT YOU CANNOT MOG. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. BECAUSE

HEIGHT >>> ... everything

But having proper compensation, you can cuck many tallfags. :popcorn: :smonk: :aheago:

GO! SHORT KINGS!
joe-jonas-five-feet-and-seven-inches

No No No Izone GIF by Viki

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, IMOGYOU, Bushman and 5 others
Dnr face>height

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51259, zura, IMOGYOU and 1 other person

RACE > HEIGHT > FACE

guy.

However, if you are not born 6'2+, like me (I am 5'10), it does not mean you cannot compensate the height through other means, if it is not too much height.

I have had a few interesting observations at parties I have been to. The observations are quite amusing, so I decided to share.

Let's say there is a party, where everyone is average height - mostly around 181 cm tall (5'11,5). And you are slightly shorter. However, there comes a moment when there are two or three 6'7 tallfags with MTN faces, who are VERY PROUD OF THEIR HEIGHT. For example, they suck each others' cocks by joking about each other's height in front of everyone, even jokingly spreading their hands to see who can reach higher, and wider.

Yes, you can surrender and accept you are short. OR you can be gifted in other areas. So, this is not the end.

1) FACEMOG

Initial conditions: This is the most basic way you can mog a Tallfag. However, the conditions for mogging a tallfag are quite severe. First, your height needs to be not more than 6'-7' less than the Tallfag's. Second, you have to be TALLER than the women you are trying to steal from the Tallfag. And finally, you should NOT be too short, around one standard deviation from the mean height in the party (your country) - e.g. in Sweden it would be not shorter than 174 cm.

With all these conditions, you have to have your face 2-tiers higher than the Tallfag. So, if he is LTN, you have to be HTN. He is HTN, you have to be CHAD. The Tallfag is Chad, you have to be Alain Delon.

2) FACEMOG + EXOTIC

Initial conditions

However, now you can be now 1 tier lower than the Tallfag. The Tallfag is MTN, then you have to be HTN. BUT you need an EXOTIC HALO for the country (party) where you are in. So, for example, in a Nerdic country, you would need black hair and Med-pheno. Or you would have an interesting eye area, like slanted asian eyes on a white guy. A black guy might have simply European facial features to look exotic. Or simply a LONG HAIR can be exotic, if you are the only one around with such hair...

tp-braids-for-men-2.jpg

BE DIFFERENT.

3) RACEMOG

Initial Conditions
: Be WHITE midget, 5-6 inches shorter than the rival ethnic Tallfag. If the ethnic Tallfag is Chad, then you can negate maybe 2-3 inches of height max.

When the Tallfag is Black/Asian (but not Chad) you can very well JBW with LTN/MTN face: you will be equal to the tallfag. If the Tallfag is Latino or white-passing, you need a better face, at least 1 tier higher than the Tallfag.

diverse-couple.jpg

4) BODYMOG

VERY UNDERRATED here.

Initial conditions: Most Tallfags are lanklets, which means... GET A GOOD BODY with an EXCEPTIONAL V-TAPER. Does not work if you are a lanklet yourself.

The difference in height in this case must not be too much. The Tallfag should not be taller than 3'-4' inches above you. Simply because if he is taller the chances are he will have broader shoulders even if he is a lanklet.

5) MONEYMOG

Initial conditions:
DO NOT BE AN AUTIST. Have an expensive car, expensive clothes, and a credit card to spend money on random women. Be well-groomed. Height difference can be any, even as much as 1 foot.

Enter the party, do not behave like an autist. Approach the women who are with tallfags. Be friendly. The Tallfag will not see a threat in you initially, since they will consider you a half-man. However, this is how you introduce yourself quietly. Always end sentences in "Want to leave with me from here, and drive in my Lamborghini?" and other corny shit-phrases. Women LOVE those. Show the women photos of your other parties where you flaunt money, and how you swim in champaigne in those. In most cases, Tallfags have no chances.

boat-rich.gif

6) LOW-INHIBITION-MOG

Another underrated MOG.

Initial conditions: be on drugs with complete lack of self-awareness, and dull instinct of self-preservation. Tallfag can be of any height.

In general, MOST tallfags are awkward autists, who NEVER in their life properly picked up a woman, because WOMEN DO ALL THE JOB THEMSELVES WITH THE TALLFAGS. Thus, just approach literally EVERY woman around the enemy Tallfag. The Tallfag will be disoriented, and will probably flail his hands around, trying to demonstrate his height
Angry Chase GIF by BBC

But do not worry. Continue groping women, and threatening the Tallfag non-verbally. While tall, no Tallfag has yet survived the knife-stabbing, so Tallfags are still afraid inside. BE LOW-INHIBITION, WOMEN LOVE IT. Surprisingly, you will scare the competition, and at the same attract many females (ofc not all of them) from the Tallfag. Tallfag after the low-inhib-mog:

6) STATUSMOG

Initial conditions

Nuff said, Tall Fags with any height differences have no chances. At this point, if the women know your "celeb"-status, they will choose you over the Tallfag IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY AUTISTIC. Just choose the area you specialize in carefully: BAND is a good status-mog, CHESS IS NOT.

BEWARE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE TALLFAGS THAT YOU CANNOT MOG. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. BECAUSE

But having proper compensation, you can cuck many tallfags. :popcorn: :smonk: :aheago:

GO! SHORT KINGS!

Dnrd but face is everything after 5’11-6’

Also thought on jaw angle filler for inward gonioncels

• +1
Reactions: stpzkmpfwg, midlatinocel and Artemis
Ughhh….. this is awkward.

Attachments

• 320333CE-9BD5-4F38-808A-275D98C92B90.png
    320333CE-9BD5-4F38-808A-275D98C92B90.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 73D89B34-CD65-4A31-A856-646B5F8CA4BE.png
    73D89B34-CD65-4A31-A856-646B5F8CA4BE.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

IMG 20230603 124448
that's how you mog tallfags jfl at your Wall of bs

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Too much. And Stop your bullshit, if Tallfag is slightly worse (1 tier) than this, than you will not mog him with this face.
Height only matters at same face rating

• +1
Reactions: zura and tombradylover
BOTB

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Moneymog is unironically the most legit on that list,saves a shit ton of time from playing the number's game
and you get a fair exchange most of the time.

• +1
Moneymog is unironically the most legit on that list,saves a shit ton of time from playing the number's game
and you get a fair exchange most of the time.
Indeed.

I also like the status-mog, because with that one, you do not need to do anything yourself, just be able to answer basic questions, and say a few words... with money, you have to demonstrate them. At least this is how the people i know did it.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
This is what happens when you've been locked up in a psych ward your entire life @russiancel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 17244 and Yliaster
This is what happens when you've been locked up in a psych ward your entire life @russiancel
moneymog jfl. Just buy a helicopter and fly around Stacies theory

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadlet666, User49, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and HalfGypsyMogger
Well, I NEVER said it would be EASY.

This is why

HEIGHT > FACE
You also wrote Race > height but then tell deathniKS to exoticmaxx in scandinavia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, User49 and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and St.TikTokcel
You also wrote Race > height but then tell deathniKS to exoticmaxx in scandinavia.
170cm niggers steal nordic stacies from 195cm blonde jocks

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and St.TikTokcel
170cm niggers steal nordic stacies from 195cm blonde jocks
Seems like a you problem. If you're manlet, all you need to have is O'Pry face's. Works everytime.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
  • +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 17244
humanity begins at 6’2
ive just went home from gym. I was the shortest one as always. Fortunately, when I was leaving, I met 170cm turkroach. Yesterday I saw short nigger. Lifefuel that deathnics arrive to Polska.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and User49
ive just went home from gym. I was the shortest one as always. Fortunately, when I was leaving, I met 170cm turkroach. Yesterday I saw short nigger. Lifefuel that deathnics arrive to Polska.
They get lifefuel after height-mogging you.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 17244
Thank you for the guide bro. Next time I get mogged by a Tall Fag I will make my face 2psl better looking.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Im giving some lifefuel to people here.

"Muh cope." :feelsrope:
U were joking a lot but this was unironically a good thread, ima need you to drop the reup for status mogs especially for a black king

• Love it

RACE > HEIGHT > FACE

guy.

1) FACEMOG

2) FACEMOG + EXOTIC

Initial conditions

tp-braids-for-men-2.jpg

BE DIFFERENT.

3) RACEMOG

Initial Conditions

diverse-couple.jpg

4) BODYMOG

VERY UNDERRATED here.

5) MONEYMOG

Initial conditions:

boat-rich.gif

6) LOW-INHIBITION-MOG

Another underrated MOG.

Angry Chase GIF by BBC

6) STATUSMOG

Initial conditions

GO! SHORT KINGS!

thanks for the tips so I can counter manlets trying to escape the mog :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL