Mom and me got into a fight and she told me "you were brown from birth"

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Our battle will be LEGENDARY
I told her I shouldnt stop tanning as It makes me high T and I showed her this quote From @Yuya Mogershima and told her he was a sex symbol in Japan despite being 5'2. I told her Brahmins had degenerated to grass eating bovines and that I renounced my brahmin status and have become a kshatriya and will start eating beef liver. Told her if she said stop tanning to me I will slap her back to otthapalam (my hometown).

She said I didn't need to tan as I have always been brown from birth and that she was dissapointed when she saw melanin on my skin as a child. Fucking brutal pajeet mindset :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: , I have a 6.5 psl base and I still get shit on due to being the ideal colour for looking and smelling like sex. I accept defeat @Ai Impact to get poojetas and gooks you have to be porcelain white effeminate pajeet with grey undertones and short hair. I will stick to white women now, @CFW432 your boneless butterface pale skin whore of an inbred sister will reject me, I will have to stick to stacylite dravidians. Over for me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: marauder, Manletmachine, brucewayne78 and 34 others
Your mom should’ve migrated to america and fucked a white man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, HeightPilledum, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
@DildoFaggins @GabachoCopium @Pakicel @inferiorpispot234 @Mewton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins, GabachoCopium and Deleted member 16275
Great grandma did enough to give me caucasoid features. She was a whore for Italian men. @the BULL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Mio
I told her I shouldnt stop tanning as It makes me high T and I showed her this quote From @Yuya Mogershima and told her he was a sex symbol in Japan despite being 5'2. I told her Brahmins had degenerated to grass eating bovines and that I renounced my brahmin status and have become a kshatriya. Told her if she said stop tanning to me I will slap her back to otthapalam (my hometown).

View attachment 2458583

View attachment 2458580

She said I dont need to tan as I have always been brown from birth and that she was dissapointed when she saw melanin on my skin as a child. Fucking brutal pajeet mindset :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: , I have a 6.5 psl base and I still get shit on due to being the ideal colour for looking and smelling like sex. I accept defeat @Ai Impact to get poojetas and gooks you have to be porcelain white effeminate pajeet with grey undertones and short hair. I will stick to white women now, @CFW432 your boneless butterface pale skin whore of an inbred sister will reject me, I will have to stick to stacylite dravidians. Over for me.
For everything sacred has the substance of both dreams and memories and so we experience the miracle of what is separated from us by touch being made more tangible. Dreams, memories, the sacred, they are all alike in that they are somewhat beyond our grasp. Once we are even marginally separated from what we can touch, the object is sanctified; it attains the beauty of the unattainable, the quality of the miraculous. Everything, really, has this quality of sacredness, but we can desecrate it at a touch. How strange man is! His touch defiles and yet he contains the very source of miracles.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
For everything sacred has the substance of both dreams and memories and so we experience the miracle of what is separated from us by touch being made more tangible. Dreams, memories, the sacred, they are all alike in that they are somewhat beyond our grasp. Once we are even marginally separated from what we can touch, the object is sanctified; it attains the beauty of the unattainable, the quality of the miraculous. Everything, really, has this quality of sacredness, but we can desecrate it at a touch. How strange man is! His touch defiles and yet he contains the very source of miracles.
Mogger quote, mogger book

@stunna @Dr. Bludy @Kroker

Can't relate. Always been knows as the lightest one in the family :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SAQUIB66, ropemax and 1 other person
sorry bro my attention span is too low, i can’t read this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and BrahminBoss
I have 0 flaws except droopy lower eyelids that resolves when slight squinching. Once my midface fat disappears and my zygos come in ill mog most psl gods except the likes of drago, gandy, delon, ramirez , nessman, o pry. Ill probably mog marlon taxeira for eg.

I have 0 flaws except droopy lower eyelids that resolves when slight squinching. Once my midface fat disappears and my zygos come in ill mog most psl gods except the likes of drago, gandy, delon, ramirez , nessman, o pry. Ill probably mog marlon taxeira for eg.

Bro just stfu already yre embarrassing yourself. You mog the bottom of my slippers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others

Im sure youre a nice dude but stop embarrasing yourself (unless its all jokes). You really think you mog gandy and chico? Alessandro and eriksen? Konstantinos and thurston? Marcello alvarez and yerger?

If so, then i already asked for a proper selfie without you choking yourself and a candid video of you. Until then, know your place.

Its over for you bro im sorry. Youre probably above average in India but youre aiming too high for wanting while women. Stick to your own race and youd not have to deal with a broken heart in the future.

Watch this and tell me what do you rate yourself after @BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Im sure youre a nice dude but stop embarrasing yourself (unless its all jokes). You really think you mog gandy and chico? Alessandro and eriksen? Konstantinos and thurston? Marcello alvarez and yerger?

If so, then i already asked for a proper selfie without you choking yourself and a candid video of you. Until then, know your place.

Its over for you bro im sorry. Youre probably above average in India but youre aiming too high for wanting while women. Stick to your own race and youd not have to deal with a broken heart in the future.

No I’m mtn now but chadlite after I lose fat. Indian women don’t like me I’ve only had success with white girls

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
No I’m mtn now but chadlite after I lose fat. Indian women don’t like me I’ve only had success with white girls

Lose fat then. Send pics in pm. Id happily rate

• Love it
medicaments

• Hmm...
I told her I shouldnt stop tanning as It makes me high T and I showed her this quote From @Yuya Mogershima and told her he was a sex symbol in Japan despite being 5'2. I told her Brahmins had degenerated to grass eating bovines and that I renounced my brahmin status and have become a kshatriya and will start eating beef liver. Told her if she said stop tanning to me I will slap her back to otthapalam (my hometown).

View attachment 2458583

View attachment 2458580

She said I didn't need to tan as I have always been brown from birth and that she was dissapointed when she saw melanin on my skin as a child. Fucking brutal pajeet mindset :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: , I have a 6.5 psl base and I still get shit on due to being the ideal colour for looking and smelling like sex. I accept defeat @Ai Impact to get poojetas and gooks you have to be porcelain white effeminate pajeet with grey undertones and short hair. I will stick to white women now, @CFW432 your boneless butterface pale skin whore of an inbred sister will reject me, I will have to stick to stacylite dravidians. Over for me.
lol i was mad white when i was born with the lightest amber eyes and pale skin but i got tanner and my eyes darken so much they t30s

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BrahminBoss
I told her Brahmins had degenerated to grass eating bovines and that I renounced my brahmin status and have become a kshatriya and will start eating beef liver.

bring home a hijabi gf and marry her. your parents will have a heart attack.

• JFL
How long it will take to lose 20 kg?

No idea bro. I been lean all my life. 70kg 191cm.

But i dont think it should take more than a year max for w motivated person.

• So Sad
No idea bro. I been lean all my life. 70kg 191cm.

But i dont think it should take more than a year max for w motivated person.
brutal ill be 24 if it takes one year.

brutal ill be 24 if it takes one year.

Im no expert on this shit but some said it took them months to lose that much.

Remember slow and consistent process is better than a quick and unconsistent one.

• +1
Idk Looks a bit ethnic to me

• So Sad
fuck your stupid ethnic cunt mother

race mix with a pale stacy and cut her off from contact with your aryan kids

that will show that ungrateful bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss, Supreme and 2 others
Then he would never exist. The one who transports you and gives life is the male. So whatever his mom did is irrelevant, what should have happened was his dad coming in a boat to europe and rape some white random girls and maybe then BrahminBoss would be AryanBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Mio, zura and 1 other person

How would you rate me?(click on the pic to see full screen)
Screenshot 20220905 123752

Normie side. Not chad not incel.
Post face

That's when I was normal weight. I looked even better skinny. I'm too ugly now being over weight.

I dated a light skinned African American girl, a German girl and a Korean girl when I was at tourist places in India. Had sex with the German girl.(blowjob)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 31169
I was lightskin at birth and my mom was so happy cause my sister is lightskin so she thought she had another lightskin child. Lmao bish thought she was the golden goose or something. Then I got browner as I got older. One time she brought up how I was so lightskin when I was born and she said this with gleaming eyes, then she looked at me, took a deep sigh and was like, "what happened..?".

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL

View attachment 2458583

View attachment 2458580

Not surprised at all even if you are bonless 5'6 fat manlet but you have light pale skin you are still chad to these poopjeetas compared to one who is tall good bones but has dusky skin or darker lol

• JFL
Idk if you know that the jacked dude you posted is Mishima. He was obsessed with bodybuilding and writing books. Kind of honorable in its own might, won't say you?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back