Mom just called me ugly

B

BigBoy

Kraken
My mom was telling me to marry a woman who'll take care of me when I get sick and old, those are the quality women I should be looking for.

I responded with "If I was good looking they'd take care of me no matter what."

She stared at me with puzzlement, "No they will if you have money, you're too young to understand these matters."

I responded, "No, they will if I'm good looking, I dont' want a used up whore as my wife."

She stared at me and responded,"Well you have neither, there's no use in complaining about what you don't have."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Giga-Blackpill by mother

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JamesWilken3, Deleted member 6402, Alt Number 3 and 25 others
momcel

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
She's right.

LOL it's so over.

You must be really subhuman if not even your mom thinks you're handsome.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Alt Number 3, Bennett and 15 others
I responded, "No, they will if I'm good looking, I dont' want a used up whore as my wife."
wtf, based!

does she know about your dick too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Dicklet.4.3, Peachy and 1 other person
You must be really subhuman if not even your mom thinks you're handsome.

Better her be blunt with it than lie to his face straight up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
does she hate you ? or is she low iq and thinks she solved your problem by saying that ? :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My mom was telling me to marry a woman who'll take care of me when I get sick and old, those are the quality women I should be looking for.

I responded with "If I was good looking they'd take care of me no matter what."

She stared at me with puzzlement, "No they will if you have money, you're too young to understand these matters."

She stared at me and responded,"Well you have neither, there's no use in complaining about what you don't have."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Giga-Blackpill by mother

You look beautiful in my heart no homo

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
wtf, based!

does she know about your dick too?
no, sex is forbidden in islam aside from eproductive reasons so dick size doesnt matter
Better her be blunt with it than lie to his face straight up
true
does she hate you ? or is she low iq and thinks she solved your problem by saying that ? :LOL:
she doesnt hate me its hard to when u only have 1 kid thats a dissapointment. but im pretty sure she thinks she solved whatever griped i had, i was gonna say something back but this whore didnt let me. like most women if the man has money theyll be willing to ltr, her stupid fucking logic

bro she is right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
be rich ngl : either look or money is animal way of thinking so that's fine
idgaf ill make money and ldar in the future i dont want a whore as a wife

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Dicklet.4.3, Demir and 1 other person
idgaf ill make money and ldar in the future i dont want a whore as a wife
i agree but you have to be rich quite anyway to get married so

• Hmm...
  • +1
i just told you i dont want to get married to a whore
i believe that it s a quiproquo.
i agree that : not beeing loved by the woman is bettet to ldar.
but beeing loved is about who you are eventually and you need both look and decent Money to reach that. bc at the end of the day beauty don't last so she must eventually love u for who u are

• JFL
i believe that it s a quiproquo.
i agree that : not beeing loved by the woman is bettet to ldar.
but beeing loved is about who you are eventually and you need both look and decent Money to reach that. bc at the end of the day beauty don't last so she must eventually love u for who u are
get a load of this cope

shell stay but she wont love you for who you are

• JFL
get a load of this cope

shell stay but she wont love you for who you are
i mean she must love u first for your look obviously but that's not all

i mean she must love u first for your look obviously but that's not all
this is true

what im trying to say is when a woman chooses a man for his money she wont ever truly love him

• +1
but she wont love you for who you are
anime is making us bluepilled bro

there is no scenario where a female loves you for "who you are"

it is either face,dick, or NT everytime

the real love you are describing only exist in japanese cartoons

• So Sad
this is true

what im trying to say is when a woman chooses a man for his money she wont ever truly love him
defo true only for money better stay alone

false

• +1
it's absolutely over when your own mother calls you ugly

• So Sad
Im sorry to hear that bro. Remember u can always increase your smv if u lost some weight.

Not only will u look better physically, u may also look better facially. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
Reminds me of my mother, despite she would randomly tell me this stuff without me actually bringing looks/gfs up.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy

i think women loving you for who you are is real, but only if youre non-subhuman, and its short-lived
Im sorry to hear that bro. Remember u can always increase your smv if u lost some weight.

Not only will u look better physically, u may also look better facially. (y)
damn i cant believe u still remember im fat lmao
Reminds me of my mother, despite she would randomly tell me this stuff without me actually bringing looks/gfs up.
i didnt, somehow my dad knows im into chinks and my mom brought it up to me and told me that i need to find someone thatll take care of me and not gook women who'll leave me bc im subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
damn i cant believe u still remember im fat lmao
Before I joined this site, I used to lurk around here for months. If I remember correctly u said u were 240 lbs or something?

Its hard to forget when your username is BigBoy lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and BigBoy
Before I joined this site, I used to lurk around here for months. If I remember correctly u said u were 240 lbs or something?

Its hard to forget when your username is BigBoy lol
true tbh

yea im around that weight, its pretty bad weight considering my height

Last edited:
If you didnt know it was already over, its definitely over now. tour is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
@BigBoy I went from 254 lbs in early August to 237 lbs right now by doing intermittent fasting, eating less unhealthy and walking more often (atleast 1.5 - 2 hours a day)

Im gonna start going to the gym soon. I need to gain some muscle mass or else my body/skin would look all loose and shit considering how fast I have been losing weight lately.

If I can do it, so can u man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Petsmart and BigBoy
@BigBoy I went from 254 lbs in early August to 237 lbs right now by doing intermittent fasting, eating less unhealthy and walking more often (atleast 1.5 - 2 hours a day)

Im gonna start going to the gym soon. I need to gain some muscle mass or else my body/skin would look all loose and shit considering how fast I have been losing weight lately.

good work bro thats crazy progress

• Love it

Same bro I started at 260 lbs in June 2018 and then cut sugary drinks and ridiculous snacks out of my diet + intermittent fasting. I started walking and riding my bike 5 days a week too. Now I’m 210 lbs in October 2019.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142 and BigBoy
Same bro I started at 260 lbs in June 2018 and then cut sugary drinks and ridiculous snacks out of my diet + intermittent fasting. I started walking and riding my bike 5 days a week too. Now I’m 210 lbs in October 2019.
nice man

• +1
Congrats on your progress bro
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Petsmart
cut weight and slay your mom

she is just angry at you for not meeting her expectations (i.e. being a well-adjusted individual, job, friends, getting laid, etc.) that's all people really expect of you so you can't take it personally when they disrespect you for not meeting those standards

It was at that moment that she realized she had fucked up... her genetic pool and she'll never have grandchildren :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
It was at that moment that she realized she had fucked up... her genetic pool and she'll never have grandchildren :forcedsmile:

yeah moms are obsessed with the idea of having grandchildren. once she realizes it's not gonna be happening she doesn't even bother treating her own son with respect, saying things this hurtful. mothers are overrated

cut weight and slay your mom
giphy.gif

dedly
it is what it is
she is just angry at you for not meeting her expectations (i.e. being a well-adjusted individual, job, friends, getting laid, etc.) that's all people really expect of you so you can't take it personally when they disrespect you for not meeting those standards
her only expectation of me is to study and become an engineer or a doctor, she doesnt care about anything else.

she doesnt want me to have a gf, she thinks friends dont matter and the rare times i hang out with friends she thinks i have too many when i barely have any, she doesnt want me having sex, i wanted a job(im 16) and she didnt let me go.

fucking ridiculous how am i supposed to be an engineer when im retarded

• So Sad
honestly parents arent gonna understand what were going through its a different time they were raised in

go looksmax as hard as you can so she can say different

• +1
it's over for momcels

• So Sad
honestly parents arent gonna understand what were going through its a different time they were raised in

go looksmax as hard as you can so she can say different
the ugly part wasnt what pissed me off, it was that she said if i get money ill have a woman wholl stay by my side no matter what. thats what made me mad, ive ALWAYS despised this way of thinking its fucking disgusting. i hate men who cope by thinking theyll get beautiful women by wageslaving jfl