Mom slid a blackpill at me yesterday

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
We was talking about me moving out of state with my sister to California. And she asked me a recently unemployedcel what i was gonna do for money. I jokingly said stripping and she said “you got to get your upper body looking like something first”. Brutal. Over for skinnyfatcels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, closedplatecel, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
We was talking about me moving out of state with my sister to California. And she asked me a recently unemployedcel what i was gonna do for money. I jokingly said stripping and she said “you got to get your upper body looking like something first”. Brutal. Over for skinnyfatcels.
Mom be talking from experience, she’s seen things son:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 19036
0 tier thread

Ethnicity ?

Black women seem to be the only ethnicity of women that truly look at broad shoulders/muscular body the way men view big ass and tits.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Ethnicity ?
Black
Black women seem to be the only ethnicity of women that truly look at broad shoulders/muscular body the way men view big ass and tits.
E471AD08 5B87 45AB 8507 031068A5E391

Nigga talks about strip clubs w his mom

Makes sense evolutionary:soy: