Mom wants me to remove body hair jfl Which parts?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Posts
10,287
Reputation
11,474
My mom said she doesnt like body hair on men.And told me to remove mine because it looks better then.
She said she will pay for every part no matter what.
She will make an appointment tommorow.
What should i remove?
I am definetly gonna remove.
Hands and Fingers
Feet and toe hair jfl,Neck hair because I dont need a beard on my neck
And back hair .Btw I always shave Those
All those 100% gonna get
Anything else?
She told me I should also remove arm and chest
Shes 40 year old If she doesnt like body hair why would teenage girls like?
Also She said she likes beard though
Anything else?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans

Similar threads

7nclave
Replies
34
Views
64
7nclave
7nclave
price.
Replies
8
Views
58
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
Matrix88
Replies
8
Views
69
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
hax
Replies
15
Views
107
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
1
Views
9
LeonardMariana
LeonardMariana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top