My mom just asked me if I'm an incel

Matrix88

Matrix88

sensitive ND guy
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Posts
8,007
Reputation
11,303
She saw my emails and I had a fucking email from .is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She became very worried cause she watched Adolescence, so in her mind I could be a potential murderer lmao

I told her I went to that site cause I watched a YT documentary and I found it interesting, but nothing more than that. I'm saved
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude, Mr Test, Naughty America and 6 others
dnr her bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88 and Nerogen
I have all my forum emails archived lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88, Nerogen and negative
Looksmax sends me too many emails
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88 and Nerogen
Tell her that its a lifestyle not a phase
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and Matrix88
good thing my family knows nothing of my emails
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
Tell her you hate women:cool:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88 and lebanesedude
throw a brick at her head
 

Similar threads

debonss
Replies
14
Views
60
debonss
debonss
theblueprints
Replies
23
Views
113
foxhead131
foxhead131
Yuqwi
Replies
24
Views
96
Matrix88
Matrix88
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
70
D69mo
D69mo

Users who are viewing this thread

  • foxhead131
Back
Top