Money can absolutely create attraction

I’ll cuck him and have him raise my biracial Dalit son/daughter :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Money is layjit

He is richer than both our lineages combined. He comes from an affluent buissness family. He has enough wealth than even his great grandsons don't have to work for day. Don't even know why this nigga comes to my uni to torment us middle class cels with his lifestyle.
Post a pic of him

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Thr hottest girl in my batch is dating a 5'6 manlet tryhard. He is not even good looking literally a MTN with a decent jaw but he is still able to attract the hottest bitches in my uni because he is rich and loves to show off. Always see him wearing designer clothes like Louis Vuitton, Gucci etc, comes to uni in a BMW S1000RR superbike, wears an Omega Speedmaster and always has the latest iphone and MacBook. He also posts pictures of him holidaying in the Maldives, Italy and shit. I'm jealous of him nigga. He has an endless supply of pussy. Muh money can't get you girls.
What did I tell niggas this whole time yet they still think I larp when I pull up in a 40k Benz, gold watch and all designer and really think I can’t slay roided at 6’1 JFL!

Bro, the girls are associating with him because of his status. They would leave him when there done with uni and will go suck the 6’4 pretty boy
Pretty boy gets no shit

Thr hottest girl in my batch is dating a 5'6 manlet tryhard. He is not even good looking literally a MTN with a decent jaw but he is still able to attract the hottest bitches in my uni because he is rich and loves to show off. Always see him wearing designer clothes like Louis Vuitton, Gucci etc, comes to uni in a BMW S1000RR superbike, wears a Omega Speedmaster and always has the latest iphone and MacBook. He also posts pictures of him holidaying in the Maldives, Italy and shit. I'm jealous of him nigga. He has an endless supply of pussy. Muh money can't get you girls.

It is attraction but it's still based on money. Each attraction has what it is based on whether it's looks, money or personality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back