Money can absolutely create attraction

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Thr hottest girl in my batch is dating a 5'6 manlet tryhard. He is not even good looking literally a MTN with a decent jaw but he is still able to attract the hottest bitches in my uni because he is rich and loves to show off. Always see him wearing designer clothes like Louis Vuitton, Gucci etc, comes to uni in a BMW S1000RR superbike, wears a Omega Speedmaster and always has the latest iphone and MacBook. He also posts pictures of him holidaying in the Maldives, Italy and shit. I'm jealous of him nigga. He has an endless supply of pussy. Muh money can't get you girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, aspiringexcel, Depresso and 25 others
ofc who dowsnt want your money?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Klasik01 and Deleted member 19453
@One Rep Max @BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @forevermirin @Gilbert_Durandal @Fynasids dk

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
They are out for bro's money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BoredPrince, Mizi44 and 2 others
Thr hottest girl in my batch is dating a 5'6 manlet tryhard. He is not even good looking literally a MTN with a decent jaw but he is still able to attract the hottest bitches in my uni because he is rich and loves to show off. Always see him wearing designer clothes like Louis Vuitton, Gucci etc, comes to uni in a BMW S1000RR superbike, wears a Omega Speedmaster and always has the latest iphone and MacBook. He also posts pictures of him holidaying in the Maldives, Italy and shit. I'm jealous of him nigga. He has an endless supply of pussy. Muh money can't get you girls.
it happens in India

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Xangsane, latincell95 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, zura, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
Women aren’t sentient. Why do you care what they do?

1CC04F1F 7D32 49E5 B096 1D416DC9A919

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Zonar, Corleone and 8 others
cuck him

Who tf cares he still gets to fuck hot girls in uni and have them simp for him.
u can buy prostitutes, both are probably getting fucked in ass 24/7 so i prefer quality

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Jason Voorhees
it happens in India
He is richer than both our lineages combined. He comes from an affluent buissness family. He has enough wealth than even his great grandsons don't have to work for day. Don't even know why this nigga comes to my uni to torment us middle class cels with his lifestyle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, latincell95, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
He is richer than both our lineages combined. He comes from an acfluent buissness family. He has enough wealth than even his great grandsons don't have to work for day. Don't even know why this nigga comes to my uni to torment us middle class cels with his lifestyle.
yea atleast he has something going for him , lucky dude

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Nick.Harte, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
@One Rep Max @BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @forevermirin @Gilbert_Durandal @Fynasids dk
Not exactly creating attraction but adds to your smv. Your friends probs running just be first and being a purse for her tbh but he slays so it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, med, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
It's more about the treatment from women and the frequency of sex, bet these whores are coming up with the best excuses to postpone sexy time with that nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Eren, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
This site has been running so slowly for me recently. Takes me like 20 seconds just to rep a post

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
Bro, the girls are associating with him because of his status. They would leave him when there done with uni and will go suck the 6’4 pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Luffymaxxing
Status signalling is as effective as being a looks mogger

This is what @WishIwasChico is doing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Money doesn’t create attraction. They want to be seen as high status in uni by associating with the rich kid there. It will boost their reputation. Doesn’t mean they are sexually attracted to the dude. There’s 0 attraction in play.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Gonthar and Deleted member 22918
It cannot. Not even if you're a legendary curry government job

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
Attracting gold diggers is far from a flex. It’s not real attraction, they’re just after his money and don’t like him as a person. Such idiots usually end up as the pay-pig for some woman who doesen’t even love him and cheats on him behind close doors.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, med, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
water, buts its even sweeter when u made the money yourself. signals competence, with proof. one of the key tenets of attraction - the reason nichemaxxing works.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Jason Voorhees
Attracting gold diggers is far from a flex. It’s not real attraction, they’re just after his money and don’t like him as a person. Such idiots usually end up as the pay-pig for some woman who doesen’t even love him and cheats on him behind close doors.
This

• +1
women are definitely attracted to money.

money = power

foids love power.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Jason Voorhees and One Rep Max

• +1
But you want a ltr, right?

• +1
Yes and that's what he got nigga
Also forget to say money doesn't create attraction even in this case

You know what the average curry looks like so obviously girls gonna choose the rich one

• +1
Yeah I know some fat subhumans who hookup with girls every weekend because they sell weed, drugs and some of them host events in clubs.

Jfl @ this thread in which maxxers are claiming "but there's no real attraction brooo" Yet he pumps and dumps htb as op has mentioned , to each his own way in both the cases it's transactional mutual benefit looks, money etc

Not to mention money can help you with other things like traveling, buying etc and better life overall and he can ltr a cute waifu for marriage later.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, robtical and Jason Voorhees
He is richer than both our lineages combined. He comes from an affluent buissness family. He has enough wealth than even his great grandsons don't have to work for day. Don't even know why this nigga comes to my uni to torment us middle class cels with his lifestyle.
I thought you were some upperclass guy who goes to club evry weekend and travels places.

• JFL
@TechnoBoss @stunna @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 22918
Women see generational wealth in his eyes, they dont care about his IPD or eyelid exposure

• +1
How he fucks such Hot HTBs and stacylites then
Others already said above

Sure she likes his money and status, but it has zero effect on her sexual attraction towards him, no such thing

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Others already said above

Sure she likes his money and status, but it has zero effect on her sexual attraction towards him, no such thing
Does he care if he gets to stick it in at the end of the day tho?

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk and Deleted member 22918
Money but create "attraction" necessarily, but it creates interest. They're interested in your money, and status. Of course the girls will let them smash, but if they aren't getting the lifestyle associated with being close to someone who's rich (aka rich person betabuxxing and showing off) or isn't getting a status boost, they leave.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Jason Voorhees
water, rob his ass

• +1
common sense

• +1
You have to leverage it properly.

• +1
It's more about the treatment from women and the frequency of sex, bet these whores are coming up with the best excuses to postpone sexy time with that nigguh
Cope to the slums of Lagos

If one bitch hesistates then no Iphone 15 and Maldives vacation for here. The next one immediatly comes in

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, hardestmfintheroom and Jason Voorhees
Cope to the slums of Lagos

If one bitch hesistates then no Iphone 15 and Maldives vacation for here. The next one immediatly comes in
Yeah bro he has no shortage of girls in that regard. He immediately moves to the next girl. He has had like 3 gfs in 2 years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, aesthetic beauty, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Yeah I know some fat subhumans who hookup with girls every weekend because they sell weed, drugs and some of them host events in clubs.

Jfl @ this thread in which maxxers are claiming "but there's no real attraction brooo" Yet he pumps and dumps htb as op has mentioned , to each his own way in both the cases it's transactional mutual benefit looks, money etc

Not to mention money can help you with other things like traveling, buying etc and better life overall and he can ltr a cute waifu for marriage later.

Yeah bro he has no shortage of girls in that regard. He immediately moves to the next girl. He has had like 3 gfs in 2 years.
it’s because idiots on here assume that unless very good looking women have 0 attraction to you which is complete bs. if she has literally 0 attraction to you then you are either shorter than her or an old man which no one here is. the guy with money may not be as liked as some average earning super popular chad but he’s still liked and able to get attractive women which is what matters. meanwhile people like myself get rejected by poor short single mother with 4 kids from 3 guys

• +1
Reactions: Tiku and hardestmfintheroom
I have seen some cases of money here too.

Manlet framecel ugly indian guy but he is son of jeweller here. Many people simp him because he is their "lottery ticket". To getting good jobs or etc. Being simped by other guys enabled him to get hot girls.

Damn, I wonder what would happen if I lived in India :lul: :lul:

• +1
Damn, I wonder what would happen if I lived in India :lul: :lul:
Can you afford a trip to Italy in first class, Omega Speedmaster and a BMW S1000RR?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
legit

money opens door for brah in their 40s to marry and date females in their 20s

• +1
Can you afford a trip to Italy in first class, Omega Speedmaster and a BMW S1000RR?
I do not need all that when I look like this and I’m 5 inches taller:

IMG 3707

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back