Money is power

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You can buy everyone, bitch you want, you have true power. Driving your armored Maybach pullman with guards. 5 Villas around the world. You can call your dudes if you want to scare some dudes. This betabux don't understand that they can call mafia boys pay some shit and scare this bitch that cheat. You can have your man in goverment.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and DidntRead
1) you'll never have that kind of money unless you're born into it.

2) anyone with a middle income job can buy hookers, that's not what inceldom is about.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, toolateforme and Vitruvian
Money is the only thing more powerful than looks I truly believe this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: toolateforme, DidntRead and Alexanderr
jews know this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Bobbu flay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, toolateforme and jackthenerd
Id rather be chad then have a billion dollars

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Alexanderr, Currycellmate and 4 others
Id rather be chad then have a billion dollars
Same. Unless I already have a good base and can ascend with surgeries to chad level, I'd choose being a chad.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, SHARK and Deleted member 678
Same. Unless I already have a good base and can ascend with surgeries to chad level, I'd choose being a chad.
Plus being chad, youre most likely gonna be making alot of money anyway just from being extremely GL, I'm talking Chico tier level. become a super malemodel or actor.
Status >> Looks >>>>>>> Money
wrong, looks > money > status

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, toolateforme, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
whats 10 euros to you? probably nothing

if everyone on this forum donated 10 euro to me you would make 1 guy very happy without any change to the rest of you, consider it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme, DidntRead, Whyamihere and 2 others

Money is kinda bullshit though. What is the average salary in Thailand, Brazil, Colombia, Philippines, Mexico, etc. Most of the countries lies around $300-800 a month. Suppose you now make $2k a month. Maybe even $3k and you live in one of these countries. How are you getting laid without paying? You don't.

dicklet cope. sounds like a 4 incher would say this
your dick fucks not your money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
Money is cope

brb, doesn't fix your face

brb, doesn't improve happiness past 70k

brb, never know if people like you or they're just leaching

brb, shady people always trying to take it

brb, charities won't stop bothering you

brb, richest man in the world is dating a woman who already had kids with an NFL player

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
I would give all my savings and property to go up 1 PSL. Money isn't shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme, SHARK and Deleted member 2205
Plus being chad, youre most likely gonna be making alot of money anyway just from being extremely GL, I'm talking Chico tier level. become a super malemodel or actor.

Oh then chad anyday. If I could get employed just by looks I'd rather have that tbh than rot with a billion dollars.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
No, there's many self made milionares. You can become rich, but you can't become chad. Basicly you have a choice, live as subhuman or live as rich surgerymaxed subhuman. I'm planning to study economy, save money and at 23 start my business and Invest in real estate. This dude inspired me hard.

brb, doesn't improve happiness past 70k
Cope. Can't afford shit at 70k. You will be working a 9 hour job just to barely pay for your apartment and car. You will never be able to afford any surgery.

Status is as well.

Cope. Cope. Cope.
Subhuman celebrities can still pull more bitches than the average Chad solely because of their money and/or status.

Status is as well.
Yeah but it has to be a good amount. Like making 100k a year is decent but not enough money for a women to really care. Same thing with status

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Cope. Can't afford shit at 70k. You will be working a 9 hour job just to barely pay for your apartment and car. You will never be able to afford any surgery.
lol. What can I say. Data are data

Yeah but it has to be a good amount. Like making 100k a year is decent but not enough money for a women to really care. Same thing with status
Yeah, I’m talking having millions of Twitter and IG followers status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
100k? I mean like 1m at least. 5-10 would be good. I'm honestly aiming to be milioner before 30.

What data bro?
There's a lot of studies.

I might be a little low, but money-related happiness caps out somewhere around 70-85k

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I would rather be a Chad making $70k than a billionaire as my current self. The natural lust of a girl is priceless.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I would rather be a Chad making $70k than a billionaire as my current self. The natural lust of a woman is priceless.
but you won't be chad, but you can be rich af. Choice is yours subhuman vs rich subhuman?

100k? I mean like 1m at least. 5-10 would be good. I'm honestly aiming to be milioner before 30.
First of all, read my comment again. I said 100k isn't enough. Also you don't have to make a million a year to be a millionare. Many low IQ fellows on this forum tbh.

First of all, read my comment again. I said 100k isn't enough. Also you don't have to make a million a year to be a millionare. Many low IQ fellows on this forum tbh.
you need to make more than 1m to have 200-300m net worth

2) anyone with a middle income job can buy hookers, that's not what inceldom is about.
You can but you must want it bad. So bad that it's the only thing you think of, you must want it as bad as a man underwater about to drown wants to have a gasp of air. A man like that thinks of nothing else and aligns his every action to get into his goal. Most people want to be rich, but they don't want it bad. They just kinda want it, they rather party and hang out with friends rather than focusing on their goal. There are guys who are working when you sleep, when you party and when you eat. Those types of guys succeed.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, DidntRead and Pietrosiek
You can but you must want it bad. So bad that it's the only thing you think of, you must want it as bad as a man underwater about to drown wants to have a gasp of air. A man like that thinks of nothing else and aligns his every action to get into his goal. Most people want to be rich, but they don't want it bad. They just kinda want it, they rather party and hang out with friends rather than focusing on their goal. There are guys who are working when you sleep, when you party and when you eat. Those types of guys succeed.
Great words

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

I suspect your definition of 'success' varies substantially from mine.

I see a rich guy who wagecelled long hours his whole prime years to make his millions as a complete and total failure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
you need to make more than 1m to have 200-300m net worth
Who said anything about getting 200-300m? A millionare is anyone who's net worth is over 1 mil.

Till someone flies an airplane into you.

I see a rich guy who wagecelled long hours his whole prime years to make his millions as a complete and total failure.
And now he lives in absolute luxury with a beautiful wife and chad and stacy children. I can call that success. Do the olympic athletes waste their life too, since they don't use their time partying, but instead training for their dream? I don't think so. You leave a legacy behind, any ordinary human could achieve so much too, but they rather go for a short term pleasure. I call a human whose biggest achievement in life is something like buying a car or getting a promotion at shitty bluecollar job a absolute failure.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Pietrosiek

Driving Pagani is dream nat failure

Who said anything about getting 200-300m? A millionare is anyone who's net worth is over 1 mil.

I Want 30mil in cars, so 1 mil is not enough

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
I would rather be a Chad making $70k than a billionaire as my current self. The natural lust of a girl is priceless.
"natural girl lust" yeah because if the poor chad had a 1 inch dick the girl would lust for him :feelskek::ROFLMAO::LOL:
you can only make a girl love (lust) you if you have a big dick small dick rich men tried to cheat at this rule but only got gold diggers
literally you cant escape or cheat the dickpill

"natural girl lust" yeah because if the poor chad had a 1 inch dick the girl would lust for him :feelskek::ROFLMAO::LOL:
you can only make a girl love (lust) you if you have a big dick small dick rich men tried to cheat at this rule but only got gold diggers
i have decent dick so not bad for me

And now he lives in absolute luxury with a beautiful wife and chad and stacy children. I can call that success. Do the olympic athletes waste their life too, since they don't use their time partying, but instead training for their dream? I don't think so. You leave a legacy behind, any ordinary human could achieve so much too, but they rather go for a short term pleasure. I call a human whose biggest achievement in life is something like buying a car or getting a promotion at shitty bluecollar job a absolute failure.

1) Most of these rich wagecucks don't end up with beautiful wives. Look at cuckerberg, gates etc.

2) Even if they did, nailing hot girls as an oldcel doesn't in any way make up for not getting them in your youth. Time is the most precious commodity there is. Ask Gates or Cuckerberg if they wouldn't instantly give up all their billions to be 18 again.

according my calculations an inch of dick is worth a million dollars, do you think the math is right? or is dick length just invaluable/priceless you cant put a number on it

1) Most of these rich wagecucks don't end up with beautiful wives. Look at cuckerberg, gates etc.

2) Even if they did, nailing hot girls as an oldcel doesn't in any way make up for not getting them in your youth. Time is the most precious commodity there is. Ask Gates or Cuckerberg if they wouldn't instantly give up all their billions to be 18 again.
Whot cares about getting wife? I want to be free, no wife, no kids just me my cars, travels, there's so many beautifull places in the world. Woman are'nt worth wasting time. If you need sex, go for bitches

• +1
Whot cares about getting wife? I want to be free, no wife, no kids just me my cars, travels, there's so many beautifull places in the world. Woman are'nt worth wasting time. If you need sex, go for bitches
yeah you can go for cars but no one else does. its your own perception. don't generalize it.

Anyone with a middle income job can buy hookers for sex. Or even a minimum wage cuck who still lives at home can do the same. If sex is the only issue, it's an easy one to solve.

But most here really want true affection from a foid, and the only way to that is by looks. You cannot really put any sort of price on feeling loved and wanted by others.

Opinions may vary, but I'm far, far more jealous of Chad's life than Zuckerbergs. Hell, I wouldn't even trade Zuckerberg's life for my own - and I'm just a standard normie (i.e. I wouldn't trade being normie tier to being downright ugly like cuckerberg for all the billions he has, but I'd instantly swap with a PSL8 penniless Chad). I'd murder whole countries to have the life of a Chad, but I wouldn't particularly go out of my way to get money, unless it was a super high payoff with very low effort required type thing.

FYI: travelling to different places while alone is a very very isolating experience unless you have the looks to get matches online and then meet up with them. LDARing in a 5 star hotel is still LDAR, and doing anything outside is shit unless you have others to share it with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and toolateforme
No it's not. African king has literally more power than zuckenface or bill cuck. Can zuckface kill other man and take his wife? No. But nigger king can. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Anyone with a middle income job can buy hookers for sex. Or even a minimum wage cuck who still lives at home can do the same. If sex is the only issue, it's an easy one to solve.

But most here really want true affection from a foid, and the only way to that is by looks. You cannot really put any sort of price on feeling loved and wanted by others.

Opinions may vary, but I'm far, far more jealous of Chad's life than Zuckerbergs. Hell, I wouldn't even trade Zuckerberg's life for my own - and I'm just a standard normie (i.e. I wouldn't trade being normie tier to being downright ugly like cuckerberg for all the billions he has, but I'd instantly swap with a PSL8 penniless Chad). I'd murder whole countries to have the life of a Chad, but I wouldn't particularly go out of my way to get money, unless it was a super high payoff with very low effort required type thing.

FYI: travelling to different places while alone is a very very isolating experience unless you have the looks to get matches online and then meet up with them. LDARing in a 5 star hotel is still LDAR, and doing anything outside is shit unless you have others to share it with.
Yeah. buying whore? thats empty as fuck.
every people around you will be filthy fucking moneylusters who wanna take from you.

and the most, when you are ugly yourself and have money,
you are gonna get self-esteem from money, from what you have, not from yourself.
which often leads to really shallow, toxic mindset.
ive seen these kind of people and they dont look pretty at all.

billionaires are made not born

• +1

Of course they wouldn't give their money away to be 18 again. They were never good looking or popular, they would be incels in todays world. Fucking women or partying is irrelevant. Only relevant thing in life is leaving a legacy.

• +1
its can be made but its really hard to achieve that level.
defo, and by then you will be super old, i don't want to be a billionaire anyways, too much security needed and you don't get privacy. I think 50-100 million is the best, you can have a mansion and nice cars and wear nice clothes, but you won't be at risk to a kidnapping if you lay low and live in a nice area with good security.