Money is power

Of course they wouldn't give their money away to be 18 again. They were never good looking or popular, they would be incels in todays world. Fucking women or partying is irrelevant. Only relevant thing in life is leaving a legacy.
you can leave your legacy bro but i bet vast majority of peole on this board dont even give a shit about it.
defo, and by then you will be super old, i don't want to be a billionaire anyways, too much security needed and you don't get privacy. I think 50-100 million is the best, you can have a mansion and nice cars and wear nice clothes, but you won't be at risk to a kidnapping if you lay low and live in a nice area with good security.
i dont give a shit about life after being old. overall desires will be significantly low. the true gratifications are in youth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

look at this dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Ritalincel and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
ok let me be serious no one gives a shit about that random youtube guy but you.
your problem. Wait 15 years i will be 32 yo entrepreneur, drivin bugatti, livin in a villa in malorca. I try to give motivation to ambitious people. Keep rotting that you're not chad.

• JFL
your problem. Wait 15 years i will be 32 yo entrepreneur, drivin bugatti, livin in a villa in malorca. I try to give motivation to ambitious people. Keep rotting that you're not chad.
ok who the fuck said anything about it? keep talking to your own enemy in your imagination.
and let me tell you something. no matter what you do you will never be like amir khoshniyati.
even dudes already rolling their ass so fucking hard you cannot even compete still cannot be like him.
swallow the fuck up and get over with it.

• +1
and let me tell you something. no matter what you do you will never be like amir khoshniyati.
even dudes already rolling their ass so fucking hard you cannot even compete still cannot be like him.
swallow the fuck up and get over with it.
becouse of whati can't be like him? Like Many koshibin? Like this dude?

Keep coping that you can't. What's the diffrence between me and ethnic manlet or indian subhuman? I want to chase my dreams, cars, traveling the world, living in beutifull places. That's all i want. IF i want woman i can fuck bitches and then go back and do my own thing

Keep coping that you can't. What's the diffrence between me and ethnic manlet or indian subhuman? I want to chase my dreams, cars, traveling the world, living in beutifull places. That's all i want. IF i want woman i can fuck bitches and then go back and do my own thing

hahaha knowing all those billionaire's name doesn't make you billionaire.
same as all those PSL users cannot be model by knowing Jordan Barret and Nick bateman lmao.
they are the insanely lucky ones. you are truely bluepilled and coping yourself by trying not to look at failed ones.
there are fuck tons of guys who failed dreaming of being like them.
you bluepilled scum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 2205

You're going to take a lone to create the next revolutionary bullshit, then go bankrupt and sufer in credit card debts. Very few buisinesses are succesful and without prior funding I don't see how you're going to get rich off this. What makes you diferent from 99% of other failed start ups?
Muh moneymaxxing is so easy just have start a company and get rich bro!:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Krezo
Keep dreaming boyo. You're cherry picking a lucky few people who made their fortunes from nothing. Think of all the people who have the same dream as you but failed. They vastly outnumber the people who are actually successful. You're incredibly naive. You don't realize how hard it is to set up a multi-billion dollar business, do you?

So what i should do? Rope? Call me bluepilled, but i'm saving money right now, then going to get my degree in market analysis, also learning how market work on my own.
knowing all those billionaire's name doesn't make you billionaire
becouse you can influence money, but can't genetics?

No alcohol, drugs, cheap clothes, only water to drink, cheap food, no car just bus and train, slow internet, cheap phone cheap pc/laptop. Even with normal well paid job (i'm assuming that you made some effort to get good degree to get good job) you can save a lot of money. After job, books, courses about buisness, investing, getting actuall knowlege about this, analyzing market for few years you can start invest some your money in more and less risky ways. No emotion, pure calculation. Even if you do well you still live like a spartan. And again you save a little bit you invest. It's realy that complicated? But how many people are dedicated enough to to live a month like a saprtan and spending all their free time to get knowlege? And i'm talking about living like that for few years

So what i should do? Rope? Call me bluepilled, but i'm saving money right now, then going to get my degree in market analysis, also learning how market work on my own.

becouse you can influence money, but can't genetics?

No alcohol, drugs, cheap clothes, only water to drink, cheap food, no car just bus and train, slow internet, cheap phone cheap pc/laptop. Even with normal well paid job (i'm assuming that you made some effort to get good degree to get good job) you can save a lot of money. After job, books, courses about buisness, investing, getting actuall knowlege about this, analyzing market for few years you can start invest some your money in more and less risky ways. No emotion, pure calculation. Even if you do well you still live like a spartan. And again you save a little bit you invest. It's realy that complicated? But how many people are dedicated enough to to live a month like a saprtan and spending all their free time to get knowlege? And i'm talking about living like that for few years
oh baby there are so many people doing much more than that and still failing.
it obviously requires insane luck to be on that level.
and you can keep dreaming and do what you do, but most of the people in this community doesn't value those kind of life that much.
so don't say shit like 'money is only power' or something. not every people are obsessed with super cars like you.

oh baby there are so many people doing much more than that and still failing.
it obviously requires insane luck to be on that level.
and you can keep dreaming and do what you do, but most of the people in this community doesn't value those kind of life that much.
so don't say shit like 'money is only power' or something. not every people are obsessed with super cars like you.
ok then, if you're not into money just put effort to get money for surgeries. this threat is not for people that don't view money as power then. For me i rather try to be rich than life as looser and crying that i'm not chad and end up roping. If you're subhuman you should try to

ok then, if you're not into money just put effort to get money for surgeries. this threat is not for people that don't view money as power then. For me i rather try to be rich than life as looser and crying that i'm not chad and end up roping. If you're subhuman you should try to
no one can make that amount of money in their prime age. i don't care about life after being old since all the satisfaction and gratifications will be fucking boring. and people here cares about attraction not buying whores.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Whot cares about getting wife? I want to be free, no wife, no kids just me my cars, travels, there's so many beautifull places in the world. Woman are'nt worth wasting time. If you need sex, go for bitches
I want to get a pagani, koenigsnig and cars like those. I used to drive those in a videogame as a kid, and i will get them in real life, but if i don't i will move on. Life isn't about materialism.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
no one can make that amount of money in their prime age. i don't care about life after being old since all the satisfaction and gratifications will be fucking boring. and people here cares about attraction not buying whores.
so women is only sense of life? I'm realy sorry for you. There's many more shit besides whores (every women is whore). In 30-40 yo you can become realy wealthy, and be not to old to have fun (if you want something besides woman). IF you want only woman your life is over anyway you will never be true chad, and after 30 it's even more over.

agree with that, no one can be a billionaire age 16 -20s unless they got massive help and so they didn't earn it - like kendal jenner. But being a billionaire is overatted imo.
so women is only sense of life? I'm realy sorry for you. There's many more shit besides whores (every women is whore). In 30-40 yo you can become realy wealthy, and be not to old to have fun (if you want something besides woman). IF you want only woman your life is over anyway you will never be true chad, and after 30 it's even more over.
women are overrated as well - they only have a few uses.

and your sense of life is car?
as @chadlite said, Life isn't about materialism.
not really much people cares about materials unless they are severely retarded or unworthy people.
youth and love is pricelessly important.
and looks like your life is fucked with your mentality by calling all of the women whores.

Dude you'll never get rich, it's impossible. You have to be insanely lucky (winning lottery type of luck), or have a really high IQ (which could also be considered a lottery). Working hard isn't enough. You need the luck. Most people your age think exactly like you're doing right now, myself included. Once you hit your mid 20's, that's when you wake up.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Dude you'll never get rich, it's impossible. You have to be insanely lucky (winning lottery type of luck), or have a really high IQ (which could also be considered a lottery). Working hard isn't enough. You need the luck. Most people your age think exactly like you're doing right now, myself included. Once you hit your mid 20's, that's when you wake up.
yeah, being born a genius like elon musk is like winning the lottery. a normal guy can be fairly rich if he works hard and starts a small business, but he can't be a billionaire or super rich millionaire.

even high IQ doesn't do shit. gotta be insanely lucky which is same as winning a lottery.
he just wants to bluepill himself.

not really much people cares about materials unless they are severely retarded or unworthy people.
and looks like your life is fucked with your mentality by calling all of the women whores.
if i don't be rich i don't care - i will do my best, i know that i am capable of doing great things. As long as i am healthy and my mind is good i am better off than most people.

I want to get a pagani, koenigsnig and cars like those. I used to drive those in a videogame as a kid, and i will get them in real life, but if i don't i will move on. Life isn't about materialism.
Move on where? My only life goal is to have car collection, do rallys, mayby do car videos on youtube, also traveling the world, living in beautiiful places like malorca or monaco.

Love doesn't exist for me. Only for gigachads. If you think that women will not cheat on you, your wrong. I couldn't live with woman than think sometimes about other man, or watch movies with actors that mog me (she want to be fucked by this actor not you). Also if you think that women are not whores you're bluepiled. Keep coping that anyone will love you besides your parents. That's what bluepill is.

even high IQ doesn't do shit. gotta be insanely lucky which is same as winning a lottery.
he just wants to bluepill himself.
yeah, tons of people have high iq but waste it, or have a decent job that pays about 6 figures like being a doctor, you won't be a billionaire being a doctor
Move on where? My only life goal is to have car collection, do rallys, mayby do car videos on youtube, also traveling the world, living in beautiiful places like malorca or monaco.
one day you will die and you will see chasing money won't help you. If you think that there is no afterlife then you need to sort yourself out.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

Love doesn't exist for me. Only for gigachads. If you think that women will not cheat on you, your wrong. I couldn't live with woman than think sometimes about other man, or watch movies with actors that mog me (she want to be fucked by this actor not you). Also if you think that women are not whores you're bluepiled. Keep coping that anyone will love you besides your parents. That's what bluepill is.
JFL you are coping your subhumanism with materialism. you wanna believe that money is the only valuable thing to compensate you can't get women's attraction. but in real world, people cares less about materials.
and you are not even gonna be rich. what you can do in your middle age, even muslim low class laborer can do it too.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lol at talking about your dreams on this forum where bunch of depressed losers are trying to cope by morphing themselves
You will never convince them to do something ambitious, and you shouldn't even care about them, let them rot

making a million isn't hard anymore thanks to internet, you don't even need much investment either, again thanks to internet

read this thread and don't go too deep into watching youtube gurus, that's how they're making money themselves

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
JFL you are coping your subhumanism with materialism. you wanna believe that money is the only valuable thing to compensate you can't get women's attraction. but in real world, people cares less about materials.
and you are not even gonna be rich. what you can do in your middle age, even muslim low class laborer can do it too.
you won't get pure attraction to. There's always someone that mogs you. Keep watching movies with chads with gf or wife next to you. She will forget abou your existance, she will only care about chad on the screen. And i'm subhuman yes and i'm not trying to hard. Just want to be rich subhuman

you won't get pure attraction to. There's always someone that mogs you. Keep watching movies with chads with gf or wife next to you. She will forget abou your existance, she will only care about chad on the screen. And i'm subhuman yes and i'm not trying to hard. Just want to be rich subhuman
ok thats good but don't cope that it is better than chad's life.
many people here will take chad's life over cuckerbug's life in 0.01 second.
you just wanna cope. women and youth is insanely important in overall satisfaction in life unless you are extreme low T and it is why blackpill and redpill is a thing.

ok thats good but don't cope that it is better than chad's life.
many people here will take chad's life over cuckerbug's life in 0.01 second.
you just wanna cope. women and youth is insanely important in overall satisfaction in life unless you are extreme low T and it is why blackpill and redpill is a thing.
BUT HOW YOU WILL BECOME CHAD? it's physicly imposible, being rich is phyiscly possible. At least you can fight for being rich but you can't fight to be gigachad.
whatch this mayby you will understand what passion is

Last edited:
BUT HOW YOU WILL BECOME CHAD? it's physicly imposible, being rich is phyiscly possible. At least you can fight for being rich but you can't fight to be gigachad.

whatch this mayby you will understand what passion is

i only feel passion at music. i genuinely don't care about materials that much.

and yeah its not possible to be chad but still i don't want to cope. believing what i am interested in is just called coping mechaninsm.
i can just believe having sex and love based on actual attraction is nothing important and no fun at all.
but its not true.

You can buy everyone, bitch you want, you have true power. Driving your armored Maybach pullman with guards. 5 Villas around the world. You can call your dudes if you want to scare some dudes. This betabux don't understand that they can call mafia boys pay some shit and scare this bitch that cheat. You can have your man in goverment.

Money gets boring really fast.

agree with that, no one can be a billionaire age 16 -20s unless they got massive help and so they didn't earn it - like kendal jenner. But being a billionaire is overatted imo.

women are overrated as well - they only have a few uses.
Billionaire is good imo. Having 1 bil is enough to buy all the cars you want and still have 900 million left to do whatever u want.

Money gets boring really fast.
money itself yes, but i you have something to spend that money on, no it's not gets boring.
i only feel passion at music. i genuinely don't care about materials that much.

and yeah its not possible to be chad but still i don't want to cope. believing what i am interested in is just called coping mechaninsm.
i can just believe having sex and love based on actual attraction is nothing important and no fun at all.
but its not true.
It's true that actual attraction is fun but i want also many other things from life. To have them i need money. So even if i'm chad i need to be rich to chase my other dreams. Some people love art and they would like to buy painting or some other shit and this would make them happy. You won't understand that some people have diffrent passions and obsesions that make them happy besides woman.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
be rich
be highenergy
be redpilled

be powerful
repill is that almost everywoman has a percentage of whore behaviour, this percentage obviously varies

the only exceptions are women like some catholic church saints

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Op must be 8 jfl