Money is the most important thing ever

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
As long as you remain pious and not let yourself get embroiled in family and hedonistic problems that tend to come along with having a lot of money, it truly does solve every single issue in life.

I wish I was a millionaire. It sucks stressing about money. I wish I had the liberty to travel whenever and wherever I want. I wish I didn’t need to be a little cuck and apply to jobs and have to go through a humiliation ritual of 5 interviews before getting an offer just to ultimately earn a mediocre middle class salary. Money is everything.

Money answers all problems even the Bible says that.
That’s why people who think money isn’t important are beyond low iq
Money is the most important thing and the number one marker of success
Shit you can even ascend with surgeries from money that’s the only reason to make a shit ton tbh
Also water thread but good reminder

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
As long as you remain pious and not let yourself get embroiled in family and hedonistic problems that tend to come along with having a lot of money, it truly does solve every single issue in life.

I wish I was a millionaire. It sucks stressing about money. I wish I had the liberty to travel whenever and wherever I want. I wish I didn’t need to be a little cuck and apply to jobs and have to go through a humiliation ritual of 5 interviews before getting an offer just to ultimately earn a mediocre middle class salary. Money is everything.
If its over for you, then no

money is cope unless you’re actually wealthy lmao

Money answers all problems even the Bible says that.
That’s why people who think money isn’t important are beyond low iq
Money is the most important thing and the number one marker of success
Shit you can even ascend with surgeries from money that’s the only reason to make a shit ton tbh
Also water thread but good reminder
Glad you edited that end part, as it was exactly what I was going to say—that it’s a good periodic reminder

money is cope unless you’re actually wealthy lmao
Money is cope until you don’t need a job. In my opinion that is the threshold where money is no longer cope and you’re a free man and not bound by the shackles of wage slavery and subordination