Money maxing idea

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer

tldr:
- Advertise on facebook marketplace or a similar site that you deliver wooden pallets.
- Only after you get a customer, you buy the pallets somewhere else for cheap or even free.
- Then deliver them to the customer.

I imagine this works best if you live in a large city. And especially if you already own a truck or a van.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, flippasav and Gonthar
and better yet, pay some mexican $10 to do the delivery

This guy is legit, I don't think he wants to scam you. He is from Australia. When I go on facebook marketplace and search for pallets in melbourne for example, there are many offers for very cheap, like 1$ per pallet.
He puts his ads on the same website for 10$ a pallet. To be fair, he also delivers them, but I don't get why companies wouldn't do the delivery themselves and go for the much cheaper alternatives.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
This guy is legit, I don't think he wants to scam you. He is from Australia. When I go on facebook marketplace and search for pallets in melbourne for example, there are many offers for very cheap, like 1$ per pallet.
He puts his ads on the same website for 10$ a pallet. To be fair, he also delivers them, but I don't get why companies wouldn't do the delivery themselves and go for the much cheaper alternatives.
Lol, do you really think people would be dumb to pay $10 for something they can get for $1??? And buy from an unknown person when there are already established companies with great reputation? This is just another of those "get rich quick schemes" sold to suckers that don't work in real life for many reasons.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

tldr:
- Advertise on facebook marketplace or a similar site that you deliver wooden pallets.
- Only after you get a customer, you buy the pallets somewhere else for cheap or even free.
- Then deliver them to the customer.

I imagine this works best if you live in a large city. And especially if you already own a truck or a van.

Imagine being a businessman people would treat him like crap

Boring as fuck

Lol, do you really think people would be dumb to pay $10 for something they can get for $1??? And buy from an unknown person when there are already established companies with great reputation? This is just another of those "get rich quick schemes" sold to suckers that don't work in real life for many reasons.
he isnt selling anything