Monster Bars Franchise - Come with me into my disturbing vision of tomorrow

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Recently, while visiting the trailer park sluts' department store Walmart, I noticed Monster Energy Drink is now selling Monster Beer. Monster beer, you say?

Release the alcoholic in you

Or Selzer or whatever the fuck they call the alcoholic promotional drink. But a thought ejaculated all over my brain -- Monster Bars.

Think about it. In the tradition of Hooters, but Monster! A sports bar, indeed. And the girls, well, we all know women that drink Monsters are sluts so therefore, slutty barmaids and entertainers. Like Jagermeister girls! I remember them when I barbacked many moons ago. So they would give out sample shots and promotional shit like shirts and underwear to women. And yeah, they wore their job as I would learn later that night in the backseat of my Honda with Rainy, the redhead Jagertress. Smh.

Monster Bars would work! Forget Planet Hollywood with its fancy overdone celebrity gloat, make these bars SHITHOLES! Dives. Deliberate shithole architect design.

run-down-shop-HBJ5R8.jpg

And the Monster girls, every night, have wet t-shirt contests. Ah, yes, eat your heart out Hooters.

Monster Energy Kiss GIF by NASCAR

This was a followup to:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back