moonblunt is a slayer he sent me proof of him cucking a guy

Eva Cudmore

Eva Cudmore

I love Proex ❤️
in a discord call with him rn this guy is a slayer he fucked 4 girls last last night and did other stuff with more girls

he was in a party with a girl and she made out with him while recording it, ppl could it happening, he then went to the bathroom or something then they fucked, she sent the vid the vid later to her bf.

he cucked multiple ppl even cucked one of his bestfriends, broke their hearts. He cucked his bestfriend unknowingly he was in love with the girl he fucked.

he cucked another guy too basically he wasnt good with this 1 guy and he made out with a girl he liked and was trying to get in front of him

he sent me proof in vids and pics, it was of him with girls. Sent me the vid of him making out with the girl that had the boyfriend and sent it to him after.

this a hickey he got from the girl that cucked her bf
2720DDBC 9E08 424B 868E 01C7930AB528

and this a vid of him making out with the girl that cucked her bf (he sent me the vid but he made it into this so hes undoxxable)

this another pic of him with girls he fucked both of them, theyre in bed together there
937F4F2E 45A2 4BDA BAFB 5F42B994393A

@Haven didnt bully moonblunt off the site hes just living his life fucking girls and going to parties remember that

@Jagged0 @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Ed676

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, sandcelmuttcel, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
cope. Vids or larp, also why did he delete his account?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Haven, WontStopNorwooding and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Thoughts? @gigi

• +1
Reactions: Eva Cudmore
cope. Vids or larp, also why did he delete his account?
he sent me the vid but he made it into that so hes undoxxable

plus i literally posted pics of him with 2 girls in bed, kissing a girl, and a pic of his hickey

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and JosephGarrot123
@ArvidGustavsson @RetardSubhuman @chaddyboi66 @Rupert Pupkin

@the next o'pry @OOGABOOGA @MrGlutton @Jamal2222

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and MrGlutton
Tag more people in your brag thread, moonblunt alt

Unfortunately, nobody cares.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11610 and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, .👽., delusionalretard and 3 others
he sent me the vid but he made it into that so hes undoxxable

plus i literally posted pics of him with 2 girls in bed, kissing a girl, and a pic of his hickey
nigga i wont believe any of this shit unless i see him fucking a girl on video 🤢

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
moonblunt = truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Haven, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
doesnt matter he still looks like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, germanlooks, 360° and 17 others
what is this lackey behavior
Mr Bean Omg GIF

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
ur literally indian lmao if u ever get a gf moonblunt could cuck u easily

he mogs u hard for sure
But did he cuck my GF from me? No, he didn't :feelshah:

keep sucking him off

Dnrd + mooncunt is cuckold imbred

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, .👽., n0rthface and 6 others
But did he cuck my GF from me? No, he didn't :feelshah:

keep sucking him off
lol u sucked him off b4 u literally begged for his attention when u were bullying toodlydood with him

only reason u hate him now is that sometimes he says shit about indians

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Frank Jack, Jagged0 and 1 other person
he literally lives to try mog incels on .org and i highly highly doubt that happened

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Marsiere214
dnr hes gonna suffer from sleep apnea in a few years due to his recessed jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
What's so gl about him

lol u sucked him off b4 u literally begged for his attention when u were bullying toodlydood with him
Didn't suck him off though. Just bullied toodly and used his threads and fame to give me rep.

Then he actually became a far better rep farm when he'd tag the entire forum and give me a chance to reply first to get rep

You on the other hand are literally making a praise thread for the guy like the submissive little dog you are. Get up off the ground and have some self respect for yourself lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, turkproducer, n0rthface and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Haven, Prettyboy and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Prettyboy, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 14867
in a discord call with him rn this guy is a slayer he fucked 4 girls last last night and did other stuff with more girls

he was in a party with a girl and she made out with him while recording it, ppl could it happening, he then went to the bathroom or something then they fucked, she sent the vid the vid later to her bf.

he cucked multiple ppl even cucked one of his bestfriends, broke their hearts. He cucked his bestfriend unknowingly he was in love with the girl he fucked.

he cucked another guy too basically he wasnt good with this 1 guy and he made out with a girl he liked and was trying to get in front of him

he sent me proof in vids and pics, it was of him with girls. Sent me the vid of him making out with the girl that had the boyfriend and sent it to him after.

this a hickey he got from the girl that cucked her bf
View attachment 1362853
and this a vid of him making out with the girl that cucked her bf (he sent me the vid but he made it into this so hes undoxxable)
View attachment 1362849

this another pic of him with girls he fucked both of them, theyre in bed together there
View attachment 1362852

@Haven didnt bully moonblunt off the site hes just living his life fucking girls and going to parties remember that

@Jagged0 @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Ed676
He’s ruthless holy fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Eva Cudmore
Mullatos>white guys

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
In Usa maybe
Only place that matters you wannabe white fag. I'll throat fuck your mom after I beat the shit out of your dad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and MrGlutton
Btw the replies here are copium on max. If anybody else posted these pics they'd wouldn't be doubted but because moonblunt is a fourm villain niggas will say "fake" "muh need more proof". Niggas so weird man. Get over it and accept the niggas you hate and make fun of get more pussy than you.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Eva Cudmore and MrGlutton
Btw the replies here are copium on max. If anybody else posted these pics they'd wouldn't be doubted but because moonblunt is a fourm villain niggas will say "fake" "muh need more proof". Niggas so weird man. Get over it and accept the niggas you hate and make fun of get more pussy than you.
shut up bitch

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Bark dog bark
Who wrote essay above retard? I only wrote 3 words

Anyway mooncunt is living in degenerate cuckmerica full of mentally ill whores,
If that pineapple head was here, then he would be a public toilet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface, TeraCope54 and 2 others
Only place that matters you wannabe white fag. I'll throat fuck your mom after I beat the shit out of your dad.
Nobody's scared because this is what you look like:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, gamma, .👽. and 5 others
@Haven come beat up this truecel irl in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
This thread is reminder that school and college are the best years of your life. Building the time machine right now :feelswah: @looksmaxxer234 @Z3n

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, .👽., n0rthface and 3 others
Tag more people in your brag thread, moonblunt alt

Unfortunately, nobody cares.
I was the one who bullied moonblunt off the forum. Legitimately. He couldn't keep up with the High T incessant mogging I was giving him and the endless wit and banter I had where I'd get more reacts in his own threads than him. Like, unironically. And we all know he cared about reacts more than anything. Notice how he deleted his account shortly after our battle.

He's just another RealLooksMaxxer bully victim, like 6ft7mogger, RopeMoreCumskins, Trungvu, and more.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., n0rthface, TeraCope54 and 2 others
How much did he pay you?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin