moonblunt is a slayer he sent me proof of him cucking a guy

Meant moonblunt,but I now I think about it you too.

Suck my mog XD 😝

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., WontStopNorwooding and mogstar
How can moonblunt be in the bbc gang when he isn’t even black wtf someone please explain

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Eva Cudmore
Him being on the forum was funny ass times

• +1
Reactions: Eva Cudmore
Only fucks 4 girls per night? Needs to bump them numbers up

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
You guys need proof and I need jesus
@OldVirgin @toth77

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
why are you referring to yourself in third person

in a discord call with him rn this guy is a slayer he fucked 4 girls last last night and did other stuff with more girls

he was in a party with a girl and she made out with him while recording it, ppl could it happening, he then went to the bathroom or something then they fucked, she sent the vid the vid later to her bf.

he cucked multiple ppl even cucked one of his bestfriends, broke their hearts. He cucked his bestfriend unknowingly he was in love with the girl he fucked.

he cucked another guy too basically he wasnt good with this 1 guy and he made out with a girl he liked and was trying to get in front of him

he sent me proof in vids and pics, it was of him with girls. Sent me the vid of him making out with the girl that had the boyfriend and sent it to him after.

this a hickey he got from the girl that cucked her bf
View attachment 1362853
and this a vid of him making out with the girl that cucked her bf (he sent me the vid but he made it into this so hes undoxxable)
View attachment 1362849

this another pic of him with girls he fucked both of them, theyre in bed together there
View attachment 1362852

@Haven didnt bully moonblunt off the site hes just living his life fucking girls and going to parties remember that

@Jagged0 @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Ed676
This dude fcks. Was this ever debated ? Still htn at best in looks. More like normie. But for many that’s lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Only place that matters you wannabe white fag. I'll throat fuck your mom after I beat the shit out of your dad.
Why you keep barking at me? You're on ignore list since July
You're like a dog barking at cars :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why you keep barking at me? You're on ignore list since July
You're like a dog barking at cars :feelshaha:
Yet look at you replying to me. Could have ignored me but you just can't resist me. Oh yeah, I own you.

Thought u left .me proex???

• JFL
Reactions: Eva Cudmore
in a discord call with him rn this guy is a slayer he fucked 4 girls last last night and did other stuff with more girls

he was in a party with a girl and she made out with him while recording it, ppl could it happening, he then went to the bathroom or something then they fucked, she sent the vid the vid later to her bf.

he cucked multiple ppl even cucked one of his bestfriends, broke their hearts. He cucked his bestfriend unknowingly he was in love with the girl he fucked.

he cucked another guy too basically he wasnt good with this 1 guy and he made out with a girl he liked and was trying to get in front of him

he sent me proof in vids and pics, it was of him with girls. Sent me the vid of him making out with the girl that had the boyfriend and sent it to him after.

View attachment 1362853
and this a vid of him making out with the girl that cucked her bf (he sent me the vid but he made it into this so hes undoxxable)
View attachment 1362849

this another pic of him with girls he fucked both of them, theyre in bed together there
View attachment 1362852

@Haven didnt bully moonblunt off the site hes just living his life fucking girls and going to parties remember that

Yeah yeah sure keep barking faggot greycel who tf are you?

Moonblunt get bullied and mogged by me so he left the site this is the truth op he roped too PicsArt 10 10 010845

• +1
Reactions: gamma
indeed. crackas couldn't bear the mog so they had to bully him off the forum.

View attachment 1362853
View attachment 1362849

View attachment 1362852

Just send regular pics ffs

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
sorry OP i cant see shit ftom the pics, therefore i dont believe you

View attachment 1362853
View attachment 1362849

View attachment 1362852

Thoughts? @gigi
Tag more people in your brag thread, moonblunt alt

Unfortunately, nobody cares.
it’s a proex alt jfl
Meant moonblunt,but I now I think about it you too.
lmao at retards here still talking about moonblunt after he deleted his account

JUST lol, he literally trashed on all of you retards and left when the time was right
:lul:
I was the one who bullied moonblunt off the forum. Legitimately. He couldn't keep up with the High T incessant mogging I was giving him and the endless wit and banter I had where I'd get more reacts in his own threads than him. Like, unironically. And we all know he cared about reacts more than anything. Notice how he deleted his account shortly after our battle.

He's just another RealLooksMaxxer bully victim, like 6ft7mogger, RopeMoreCumskins, Trungvu, and more.
This thread is reminder that school and college are the best years of your life. Building the time machine right now :feelswah: @looksmaxxer234 @Z3n

Let's assume everything you said in this thread is true op.

The real reason why he is obsessed with CUCKING other guys is because he is suffering from deeply rooted trauma caused by this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Everything is a projection at the end of the day one way or another

• +1
Reactions: gamma and RealLooksmaxxer
No proof as usual.