Moralfaggotry is slavery, You need to embrace Satan

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
So many users here talk like literal bluepilled NPCs. Literal soyjacks.

@tombradylover on @dimorphism suicide

@TechnoBoss on women

Could find more examples but those are just a couple that sprung to mind. @Iasacrko is another soyjack saying bluepilled platitudes.

What you need is Satan. When you realize every "moral" attitude that humans have ever held was inconsistent, and dependent on whatever the current scenario you will begin to ascend. Morality is not and never was an objective concept, normies cannot comprehend this.

Normies will criticize Chinese for eating dogs, for example, when they eat processed meat, which is arguably contributing to greater inhumane animal abuses by supporting slaughterhouse produced meat. Moralfags are enslaved to incredulous thinking, they will never EVER critically think about what they believe. Set yourself free and embrace Satan.

No morals are the only morals, your ego is the only thing you can verify to be REAL.

if you do, Satan will reward you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, sub5c3l, Slavusz and 1 other person
the funny part is me and @moggathon are cool now. But making fun of suicide is pretty low IMO. Not sure why its soy or crazy to say that

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, moggathon and wsada
what op thought he would look like writing this post:
Man Body GIF
Christian Bale Swag GIF
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, nope, hopeless NTmaxxer and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slavusz, mayo mogger, wsada and 1 other person
i invited tombradylover for meetup but he refused, so i went and fucked @Iasacrko sweet ass

What does satan have to do with this

I'm not religious but this is some serious schizo shit

The idea of satan is pure evil like raping babies while burning them type shit, why embrace him

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and SidharthTheSlayer
I hate moralfags too but that doesn’t need you need to become satanic

What does satan have to do with this

I'm not religious but this is some serious schizo shit

The idea of satan is pure evil like raping babies while burning them type shit, why embrace him
Satan is not a literal devil, he's the manifestation of pure energy in opposition to the demiurge usually represented by the Christian God. Satan also isn't even inherently evil. It's pure rebellion and chaos against cosmic order.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sergeant

View attachment 2992326
@TechnoBoss on women
View attachment 2992340

Could find more examples but those are just a couple that sprung to mind. @Iasacrko is another soyjack saying bluepilled platitudes.

What you need is Satan. When you realize every "moral" attitude that humans have ever held was inconsistent, and dependent on whatever the current scenario you will begin to ascend. Morality is not and never was an objective concept, normies cannot comprehend this.

Normies will criticize Chinese for eating dogs, for example, when they eat processed meat, which is arguably contributing to greater inhumane animal abuses by supporting slaughterhouse produced meat. Moralfags are enslaved to incredulous thinking, they will never EVER critically think about what they believe. Set yourself free and embrace Satan.

No morals are the only morals, your ego is the only thing you can verify to be REAL.

Didn't read anything except the title but Chad doesn't need to "embrace Satan".

Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Juandigomigo22
Cringe

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Juandigomigo22
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Nah bud why would u do this that aint right bud :)

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

View attachment 2992326
@TechnoBoss on women
View attachment 2992340

satan is going to Eternal Torment. Wanna join him that Loser?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Sergeant and PeiFan94
Satan is not a literal devil, he's the manifestation of pure energy in opposition to the demiurge usually represented by the Christian God. Satan also isn't even inherently evil. It's pure rebellion and chaos against cosmic order.
Are you the atheist metaphorical type satanist or a satanist who also believes in god? I don't see any benefit to being a satanist as opposed to being let's say a christian or something, a christian will always be hopeful and have something to cling to, as opposed to a satanist

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
It's impossible not to be moral in some capacity as a human but I agree with your point

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Are you the atheist metaphorical type satanist or a satanist who also believes in god? I don't see any benefit to being a satanist as opposed to being let's say a christian or something, a christian will always be hopeful and have something to cling to, as opposed to a satanist
I'm a Satanic Gnostic. i use Satan as a metaphor for a real subversive force and also the manifestation of the spiritual realm beyond the material realm

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant

View attachment 2992326
@TechnoBoss on women
View attachment 2992340

Tombrady was trying to gaslight me like he doesn’t tell people to kts all the time. @TechnoBoss is a legit low t faggot but he is 5’8 so that’s what he was destined to be.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, wsada and SidharthTheSlayer
i cant relate with users who say women are nice people.

maybe I am too ugly or something but women have always treated me with disgust, or at best treated me like I didn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and SidharthTheSlayer

View attachment 2992326
@TechnoBoss on women
View attachment 2992340

IMG 4825

View attachment 2992326
@TechnoBoss on women
View attachment 2992340

Sidharth that the hell mane!!!

I've come to think that temptation is the metaphorical meaning of "demonic influences on humans"

Like subconscious urges

Which means these hoes is definitely demonic than a hoe or possessed, just as a general rule 🤣🤣🤣

👺☝️

Oh brother, nigger that’s enough computer time for you today, open your blinds and take a shower please you shitskin reject

Satan is everything to me.

Iasacrko is a low iq trolling mutt rape baby

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Tombrady was trying to gaslight me like he doesn’t tell people to kts all the time. @TechnoBoss is a legit low t faggot but he is 5’8 so that’s what he was destined to be.
JFL this is before I realized ur the biggest/best troll on this site and I took it too seriously ill admit. Also jfl I told u to kys for shitting on my eyebrows but id never actually want u to kill urself if u know what I mean. Anyways glad we chill now ur still a negroid tho

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and sub5c3l
i cant relate with users who say women are nice people.

maybe I am too ugly or something but women have always treated me with disgust, or at best treated me like I didn't exist.
I fail to see how women are any nicer than men.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
WOMEN ARE WHORES AND EVERYONE WHO ISNT WHITE IS AN INSECT TO ME THE JEWWWWWWS

I’m blackpilled af now :blackpill::sneaky:

Worrying about Satan and morals and all of this gibberish is such a subchad trait. Chad just slays

Disgusting!! I hope god cure you from you stupidness brain!!

I hope you burn in hell you disgusting god denier
let me guesss? You also gay too? Omg you disgusting gay nigger

You disgust me

FUCK YOU ASSWIPE

MAY YOU DIE TO CANCER AND GAIN ALL DISSEASES FROM YOU BRAINLESS LOW DOPAMINE STUPIDTY

YOU SATANIX GOD DENIERSS DISGUSTT ME!!

YOU DISGUSTING

JFL this is before I realized ur the biggest/best troll on this site and I took it too seriously ill admit. Also jfl I told u to kys for shitting on my eyebrows but id never actually want u to kill urself if u know what I mean. Anyways glad we chill now ur still a negroid tho

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover