More proof height isnt genetic, but diet based

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
For example, a 6ft4 white guy reproduces with a 5ft1 thai girl

Let's say the son ends up 6ft4(real example of a guy from this forum called native)

The son didn't end up 6ft4 because of the white dads 6ft4 genes

The son grew to 6ft4 because he gained access to the rich 6ft4 dad's resources, the same abundance of resources that made the dad have a great diet and grow to 6ft4.

If the white man reproduced with the thai girl, then left them to rot in Thailand with no money.

The son would probably be thai height so like 5ft7

People are saying something is genetic, which could be easily explained by diet and resources

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, gigacopecel, Mewton and 12 others
im 6'3" 107 lbs and ate absolutely nothing for most of my life.

Thanks 6'5" dad and 5'5" mom.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, Heinrich Schmidt, Yerico7 and 9 others
I'm 6'3.2 and I've been broke since conception

• +1
Reactions: 91302 and boss8055
Why are southern Europeans shorter than northern Europeans then? The diets are not too dissimilar. They're quite close genetically as well. There are Balkan people who are 1.85cm and yet their neighbors tend to be shorties. British as well are shorter than mainland northern parts people attribute it to island dwarfism. There's a clear cap somewhere there.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt, arabcelxxx and 2 others

Let's say the son ends up 6ft4(real example of a guy from this forum called native)

The son grew to 6ft4 because he gained access to the rich 6ft4 dad's resources, the same abundance of resources that made the dad have a great diet and grow to 6ft4.

If the white man reproduced with the thai girl, then left them to rot in Thailand with no money.

People are saying something is genetic, which could be easily explained by diet and resources
The kid who was eating shit food all his life and is now skinny fat became 196 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and boss8055
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and piec
oh it's this cope again, nigga unless u were severely malnourished you didn't stunt your height in any way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
just make random scenarios up and call it proof theory

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt, Metanoia and 4 others
Ahh yes a hypothetical scenario is proof

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Metanoia, got.daim and 1 other person
Even full SEA who grew up in the west are significantly taller than their parents

Heigh increase in west is because sexual revolution + economic growth skyrockets hypergamy.

you call a thought experiment 'proof'? 'would probably be'?
low iq

Diet molds the genetic limitation of height.

You can see it in masai who ate lots of meat (high caloric) vs the more vegan neighboring villages.

Tho it won’t work in one generation to change the expected height.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

My mother is 5'7 and father is 6'4 and I ended up way below 6'4 despite having a good diet (meat, dairy).

• +1
Reactions: Davidproton and Richard Cheese
Why are southern Europeans shorter than northern Europeans then? The diets are not too dissimilar. They're quite close genetically as well. There are Balkan people who are 1.85cm and yet their neighbors tend to be shorties. British as well are shorter than mainland northern parts people attribute it to island dwarfism. There's a clear cap somewhere there.
If you look at the map, it shows west/north euros consume more protein than south euros, because they're richer and can afford meat etc

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
The kid who was eating shit food all his life and is now skinny fat became 196 cm.
Muh shit food, still probably had calories and protein in it despite being processed

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Even full SEA who grew up in the west are significantly taller than their parents
Exactly, but all of these copers will never admit it

Heigh increase in west is because sexual revolution + economic growth skyrockets hypergamy.
No just look at the protein map, westerners consume the most protein thats why they're the tallest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, boss8055 and St.TikTokcel
Lol cope

I'm 6 feet tall and I've been malnourished most of my life.

What do you think about this graph?

And statement that:

`The average height of men fell by around 13cm (5 inches) and of women 10cm (4 inches) when humans adopted agriculture.`

And now that we got richer we got back to eating proteins and regained the height at least in the west.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
how tall are you? I'm 191cm, after a long day I can slightly drop under 190 tho
if you're 187-189 stop being deluded, that's a good height, either way its a few cm difference if you think girls give a shit about that you've shot yourself in the balls, anything taller than 185cm is tall easy except netherlands or bosnia where you can argue its over 190

6'2 just a bit over it
6'2.8 is 190cm if you're crying about half an inch please jump off a cliff

The same thing can be said about me, I'm 6'3.2 but not 6'4, Im not gonna cry about being 6'4 because thats literally retarded and im over 6'1 which is tall easily

6'2.8 is 190cm if you're crying about half an inch please jump off a cliff

The same thing can be said about me, I'm 6'3.2 but not 6'4, Im not gonna cry about being 6'4 because thats literally retarded and im over 6'1 which is tall easily
I'm not crying it's just a thing uk it just sounds nice

Dad 5’11 mom 5’ i am 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
Interesting opinion mind elaborating?
most studies show 6'2 is ideal, i wouldnt want to be taller than 6'2 i dont see the point at 6'2 i didnt even feel that much shorter than now, 6'1 sure

most studies show 6'2 is ideal, i wouldnt want to be taller than 6'2 i dont see the point at 6'2 i didnt even feel that much shorter than now, 6'1 sure
It's not even about women at this point lmao. It's just the desire to be better than everyone else

It's not even about women at this point lmao. It's just the desire to be better than everyone else
if you're slightly over 6'2 and im slightly over 6'3, we are not that different in height at all 6'2 is very good

still waiting on the proof

Genetics is a contributive factor to height, but so is diet. For instance, Gazan children who have been starved often appear much younger than their actual age, looking 12 when they are actually 17-20. Conversely, there are individuals who barely eat but have a tall father, and they still grow to be 6'4" by the age of 18. Both genetic and dietary factors play a significant role in determining height.

Sophism,both matter

you literally just made something up for no reason and called it proof im fucking dying :lul: