More proof height isnt genetic, but diet based

My mother is 5'7 and father is 6'4 and I ended up way below 6'4 despite having a good diet (meat, dairy).
So you had an ideal enviorment and still did't come out Chad? Meanwhile Meeks and Ramirez had horrible enviorments

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
So you had an ideal enviorment and still did't come out Chad? Meanwhile Meeks and Ramirez had horrible enviorments
Welp, my birth was complicated but either way I wouldn't look like Ramirez had I had everything perfect from the get-go.

how tall are you?

Height is 60-80% genetic, with that said environment plays a huge role.

Protein and Calcium consumption are essential to height, in Japan following the 2nd World War average height increased from 5'4 to 5'7 after the government prioritized higher protein in the diets (more fish, milk, etc.) of school children.

The average height disparity between North and South Koreans (same gene pool effectively) shows how much environment can make a difference.

Regarding lifestyle, the pastoralist lifestyles/ nomadic lifestyles/ hunter-gatherer lifestyles in non-agrarian or pre-agrarian societies are also credited as a huge factor for certain tribes of people being taller (ex: Mongols being taller than their southern Chinese neighbors over the last few centuries historically, Nilotic tribes in Africa like the Maasai- keep in mind these same examples also have populations that consume very high amounts of calcium and protein relative to all of their neighbors).

The reason why some groups are taller does ultimately partly come down to genetic drift, those tall populations in the Balkans / Dinaric Alps have lived in historically some of the most mountainous and isolated parts of Europe. I don't think this matters going forward given the fact that the world is becoming increasingly globalized and mixed.

Bonus:

One theory on why Nilotic tribes in Africa adapted to their stature also posits that the warm climate they lived in caused them to adapt longer arms and legs so that the overall surface area of their bodies was greater, allowing them to sweat more and prevent overheating.

This is in line with Allen's rule, broadly stating "that animals adapted to cold climates have shorter and thicker limbs and bodily appendages than animals adapted to warm climates. More specifically, it states that the body surface-area-to-volume ratio for homeothermic animals varies with the average temperature of the habitat to which they are adapted." - Wiki

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I slept 4 hours ED and eat junk during puberty and skipped meals often

I grew up to be 5cm over predicted height

My brother exercises regularly, trains Muay Thai, eats clean and gets good sleep ED

Will update if he grows taller than me in 3 years

• JFL

My brother exercises regularly, trains Muay Thai, eats clean and gets good sleep ED

Exersize stunts growth and gogslop has protein and gh, mfers act like a rotters lifestyle is bad for growth.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

"Eats clean"
Probably eats vegetables :lul:

• +1
Exersize stunts growth and gogslop has protein and gh, mfers act like a rotters lifestyle is bad for growth.
My diet had no protein

Hindu family I at mostly vegan because just rice, vege soup potatoes etc.

• Hmm...
For example, a 6ft4 white guy reproduces with a 5ft1 thai girl

Let's say the son ends up 6ft4(real example of a guy from this forum called native)

The son didn't end up 6ft4 because of the white dads 6ft4 genes

The son grew to 6ft4 because he gained access to the rich 6ft4 dad's resources, the same abundance of resources that made the dad have a great diet and grow to 6ft4.

If the white man reproduced with the thai girl, then left them to rot in Thailand with no money.

The son would probably be thai height so like 5ft7

People are saying something is genetic, which could be easily explained by diet and resources
Nobody listen to this please, it is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and HTN_Mentalcel
fad diets are cope:feelshah:
The natural human diet is not a "fad diet", do whatever you want you fucking kike not my problem

• JFL
My grandparents were like 5”11/5’2-5’3 and my father ended up 6’4. Plus they were poor as shit while my dad was growing up so no good diet also.

Height is almost entirely based on genetic lottery. You could end up short while your parents, brothers, and sisters are tall af or vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Look at those African tribes who barely get food
They're taller than average healthy eating people

Look at those African tribes who barely get food
They're taller than average healthy eating people
its a myth. average height in africa is 5ft5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Mewton
Who the fuck knows why shit turns out the way it does. Dad is 5’7, mom is 5’3, I’m 6’0 at 17. I was a fat kid so perhaps the abundance of calories allowed me to grow tall.

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
For example, a 6ft4 white guy reproduces with a 5ft1 thai girl

Let's say the son ends up 6ft4(real example of a guy from this forum called native)

The son didn't end up 6ft4 because of the white dads 6ft4 genes

The son grew to 6ft4 because he gained access to the rich 6ft4 dad's resources, the same abundance of resources that made the dad have a great diet and grow to 6ft4.

If the white man reproduced with the thai girl, then left them to rot in Thailand with no money.

The son would probably be thai height so like 5ft7

People are saying something is genetic, which could be easily explained by diet and resources
L take its like 90% genetic and 10% diet and environment based

Look up average height from South Sudan and other near places

5ft7 turbomanlets

the tall thing is a meme cope from black people who just find the tallest people in their entire country and say this is the average lol

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Debetro
5’7 dad and 4’11 mom and i’m 6’1.5 and still growing, western diet ig

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
currently imagining the research that "proves" this as said in title, next time u write a thread make it worth reading you fucking faggot

currently imagining the research that "proves" this as said in title, next time u write a thread make it worth reading you fucking faggot
It's obvious retard, doesn't need a study

It's obvious retard, doesn't need a study
"doesnt need a study" alright, heres proof that drinking piss will increase facial bone mass and open growth plates and sutures