MorePlatesMoreDates is a GIGACHAD [WTF GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
B5B3DDDD E22C 4461 8272 38C2E6BA50F8

I was so used to seeing him in basement lighting in his sauna thing or whatever and that gave me the illusion that he’s a manlet incel that roids and spends his whole day researching Muh 5ar inhibitor type shit

But then I see this pic of him in natural sunlight brutally heightmogging this foid which he prob then fucked brutally and I was like damn. He’s actually pretty good looking. Chad smv perhaps irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Lmao, Growth Plate and 6 others
I heard somewhere that he's 6'1" and wears lifts to be 6'3"

I wouldn't be surprised if he's browsed this forum before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, futuregigamogger, Lmao and 15 others
chad to men only

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Melo95, Deleted member 15791 and 6 others
I heard somewhere that he's 6'1" and wears lifts to be 6'3"

I wouldn't be surprised if he's browsed this forum before.
Hes an og redpill guy, maybe he’s seen this site before but I think he knew about this stuff way before us

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Truecel14, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
Hes an og redpill guy, maybe he’s seen this site before but I think he knew about this stuff way before us
He probably got all his info from GoodLookingLoser, Thunder's Place, and bodybuilding forums.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao, Growth Plate and 5 others
Steroids and shoe lifts baby mogs half the faggots getting surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Moggable and Deleted member 19798
No lol hes subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Corleone, poopoohead, Jigen and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizon
View attachment 1970953

I was so used to seeing him in basement lighting in his sauna thing or whatever and that gave me the illusion that he’s a manlet incel that roids and spends his whole day researching Muh 5ar inhibitor type shit

But then I see this pic of him in natural sunlight brutally heightmogging this foid which he prob then fucked brutally and I was like damn. He’s actually pretty good looking. Chad smv perhaps irl.
Well, his SMV is definitely HIGH. Like 8+/10 easy. Due to height, body AND status/money especially.

But FACIALLY, he is literally UGLY. 4/10.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 19798
Well, his SMV is definitely HIGH. Like 8+/10 easy. Due to height, body AND status/money especially.

But FACIALLY, he is literally UGLY. 4/10.
Proof face is cope and height physique is everything

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Artemis
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95, justinzayn, Deleted member 21062 and 5 others
slightly above average face good height good body

not chad but can get tons of girls

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 19798
Proof face is cope and height physique is everything
Height is more important than face.

And Physique/Frame is close to face in importance.

Thus, yeah. If tall, and jacked, face is pretty much cope. If not laid, 100% Autism diagnosis :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
slightly above average face good height good body

not chad but can get tons of girls
I don't see how his face is "above average" when it is a LEGIT case of 4/10. Sub-5.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 2268
I don't see how his face is "above average" when it is a LEGIT case of 4/10. Sub-5.
ur right i thought he was better looking

id say its average tho, at least he still has hair and blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, MoggerChad and Artemis
View attachment 1970953

MoreCopeMoreRope
Derek

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, horizontallytall, Deleted member 23642 and 4 others
ur right i thought he was better looking

id say its average tho, at least he still has hair and blue eyes
His hair is thinning in his 20s

• +1
Reactions: buflek
His hair is thinning in his 20s
That’s because he abused a bunch of shit. He would be way better off if he had more optimized his ped use

Gymcels get girls but theres a cap based on face essentially. Gymcels in certain places are like low chadlite smv but dont get that twisted. Htn+ with a good body mogs the living hell out of gymcels. Face ALWAYS comes first.a chadlite whos dyel with abs walks around shirtless would clobber any gymcel in existence

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Melo95 and poopoohead
hes a polak potatoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerChad
He probably got all his info from GoodLookingLoser, Thunder's Place, and bodybuilding forums.
hes close friends with chris from GLL, mf knew about shoe lifts and penis pumps in 2015 jfl

Old print of his thoughts on h3h3's soy ass shittalking chris :lul:

• JFL
His face is bad.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
hes close friends with chris from GLL, mf knew about shoe lifts and penis pumps in 2015 jfl

Old print of his thoughts on h3h3's soy ass shittalking chris :lul:

Yeah he's definitiely been in these looksmaxxing circles for a while.

OP is probably More Plates More Dates sitting in his little basement studio trying to get an ego boost.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and LowTrust
Coping if you think he doesn’t have high SMV
bloated boneless, his only hope is being bodybuilder nichemaxxed, running JBW in SEA or betabux with money and status, his actual genetics are pretty shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Gymcels get girls but theres a cap based on face essentially. Gymcels in certain places are like low chadlite smv but dont get that twisted. Htn+ with a good body mogs the living hell out of gymcels. Face ALWAYS comes first.a chadlite whos dyel with abs walks around shirtless would clobber any gymcel in existence

Body matters insanely

The guy looks insane with that physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
OP is probably More Plates More Dates sitting in his little basement studio trying to get an ego boost.
Nope, I’m just mirin a fellow looksmaxxers beauty. It’s nice seeing people ascend

Have you done EQ

Reptiles, you realize loox has an infinitely better face than mpmd.

But like MPMD has very high SMV if he had that body you seriously think he wouldn't be slaying

But like MPMD has very high SMV if he had that body you seriously think he wouldn't be slaying
He has the smv of basically every ugly gymcel. Which is like low chadlite and would slay ltbs. As i said. The cap is based on face. My point isbthat face reigns supreme and a chadlite who goes shirtless with minor abs would pulverize him

He's 6'1 but he doesn't have good bones he only looks remotely good when he's really lean

Good looking loser aka the only legit pua in my opinion. He destroyed a lot of pua garbage ideas from guys like rsd early on

• +1
Good looking loser aka the only legit pua in my opinion. He destroyed a lot of pua garbage ideas from guys like rsd early on
He only suggests PUA/cold approach if you're a good looking tall guy.

I'm surprised that such a large portion of his following is made up of redpill gymcopers.

He only suggests PUA/cold approach if you're a good looking tall guy.

I'm surprised that such a large portion of his following is made up of redpill gymcopers.
Yup that's where the him and his audience overestimate their own value and what they can truly even looksmax to

• +1