hopelive
Bronze
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2025
- Posts
- 411
- Reputation
- 186
How can I remove these fucking swellings from my face in the morning? I'm just fucking swollen during the night. How can I prevent it and what should I do?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
lymphatic drainage big six and then your face. jump rope or maasai jumps for 2 mins. dont eat slop that makes your bloated, base your diet around animal products and fruit. take good care of your gut healthHow can I remove these fucking swellings from my face in the morning? I'm just fucking swollen during the night. How can I prevent it and what should I do?
lymphatic drainage big six and then your face. jump rope or maasai jumps for 2 mins. dont eat slop that makes your bloated, base your diet around animal products and fruit. take good care of your gut healthHow can I remove these fucking swellings from my face in the morning? I'm just fucking swollen during the night. How can I prevent it and what should I do?