Morning swelling of the face

hopelive

hopelive

Bronze
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
411
Reputation
186
How can I remove these fucking swellings from my face in the morning? I'm just fucking swollen during the night. How can I prevent it and what should I do?
 
Solution
Ascendingman
How can I remove these fucking swellings from my face in the morning? I'm just fucking swollen during the night. How can I prevent it and what should I do?
lymphatic drainage big six and then your face. jump rope or maasai jumps for 2 mins. dont eat slop that makes your bloated, base your diet around animal products and fruit. take good care of your gut health
just drink water and not eat sodium its that easy but you also gotta be low bf percentage
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopelive
How can I remove these fucking swellings from my face in the morning? I'm just fucking swollen during the night. How can I prevent it and what should I do?
lymphatic drainage big six and then your face. jump rope or maasai jumps for 2 mins. dont eat slop that makes your bloated, base your diet around animal products and fruit. take good care of your gut health
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopelive
Solution

Similar threads

hopelive
Replies
1
Views
47
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
R
Replies
4
Views
37
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
T
Replies
9
Views
31
tompact
T
ascended2009
Replies
9
Views
77
helpmemog1
helpmemog1
D
  • Question
Replies
3
Views
61
dourememberme
dourememberme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top