• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Gaia262, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
cute girl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Why is she writing in arabic tho? Jfl

Looks good ngl.

tell her to send a pic without dumb filters

Morocco is an untapped gem for people like me..

It's fairly easy to slay if you're high IQ and a hell of a lot closer and cheaper than Thailand

It's fairly easy to slay if you're high IQ and a hell of a lot closer and cheaper than Thailand
Hell no

4pf87Ni.png

XRDhxsz.png

I need to go back to Morocco to ascend
she will cuck you soon jfl, although i happy for you that you finally found a female after so many rejections

• +1
Reactions: Vanquished, Deleted member 4804 and PubertyMaxxer

Can you elaborate?

Can you elaborate?

Yeh but what do you mean with the high IQ part? And is it really cheaper? As in, is the COL lower? Do you live better, eat better food, etc for less money if you live and vacation there compared to Thailand?

Also just googling around regard religion and islam there. From one source:
With 93% of its population being considered religious, Islam is the majority and constitutionally established state religion in Morocco.

From wikipedia:
Islam is the largest religion in Morocco, with more than 99% of the population adhering to it.

Aren't muslims supposed to be hard to slay? How serious is the religion there? I guess it's more "slack" there, compared to more hard-core muslim nations?

I matched with this Moroccan girl off tinder like 2 years ago, she liked me and kept messaging me but I was too much of a mentalcel pussy to ask her out on a date smh, the reason it says 150 miles away I was in the Bay Area at the time and she was on vacation at Lake Tahoe

CECC140C B77A 48A1 951C 4010FDCB5757

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Yeh but what do you mean with the high IQ part? And is it really cheaper? As in, is the COL lower? Do you live better, eat better food, etc for less money if you live and vacation there compared to Thailand?

Also just googling around regard religion and islam there. From one source:

From wikipedia:

Aren't muslims supposed to be hard to slay? How serious is the religion there? I guess it's more "slack" there, compared to more hard-core muslim nations?

Well first off.. It costs me about £400/500 to fly to Thailand .. I can get cheap budget airline flights to Morocco for as little as £30 .. so there's that.

Food is nice and cheap.. same price as Thailand, just different style of food... no problems there.

Yes the religion thing is big barrier... BUT there are girls available for slaying and the main thing is i'll get loads of matches on Tinder to weed out the wastes of time and line up some dates.. much better than getting 0 matches here in the UK.

It's also illegal to have premarital sex so you need to be very careful about accommodation

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
North African girls will gladly use you as a way out to the West. I'm north African, both males and females here see marriage with (desperate) Westerners as an ideal immigration path.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
whTBj6P.png

I often get this ... Non-western girls wondering why I can't get a gf in my own country..

whTBj6P.png

I often get this ... Non-western girls wondering why I can't get a gf in my own country..
Why bro... You want to fuck her and have a conversation like this beforehand?
16 Hilarious Insane Laugh Gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cristiano88, japcel and Deleted member 4804
whTBj6P.png

I advise u, moroccan or algerian girl only want visa, they are not loyal at all.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
I advise u, moroccan or algerian girl only want visa, they are not loyal at all.
As a Moroccan, not all of them just want visa , some really just prefer a blonde non morrocan guy even if hes ugly , which is really stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
JBW theory strikes again

North African girls will gladly use you as a way out to the West.
As a Moroccan, not all of them just want visa , some really just prefer a blonde non morrocan guy even if hes ugly , which is really stupid

Lifefuel tbh.

Speaking about north africa, morocco etc. How common is sex outside of marriage there? I guess it's not too uncommon because it's hard to enforce rules like that?

I guess what I'm trying to say is. How many incels are there in north africa? Are virgin women uncommon or common?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Lifefuel tbh.

Speaking about north africa, morocco etc. How common is sex outside of marriage there? I guess it's not too uncommon because it's hard to enforce rules like that?

I guess what I'm trying to say is. How many incels are there in north africa? Are virgin women uncommon or common?
Here incels is not entirely the way you look its more the way you act , lot of manlets that would get brutally mogged in the west but they're doing just fine , sadly whores aka sex outside marriage is in the increase , but we still have a lot of good girls , also there is the high iq thots that would take it from behind or give a blowjob so you can't tell if she's a virgin or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Lifefuel tbh.

Whorism is increasing because of consumption of Western media, but girls who do so often face repercussion, either from family or society in general. In fact, I followed a lot of Algerian girls who danced like whores on TikTok and a lot of them ended up removing all their vids and photos.

But honestly, no place on earth can have 0% whores. Things could be so much worse. A manlet can find an obedient wife as long as he plays the role of the provider.

Here incels is not entirely the way you look its more the way you act , lot of manlets that would get brutally mogged in the west but they're doing just fine , sadly whores aka sex outside marriage is in the increase , but we still have a lot of good girls , also there is the high iq thots that would take it from behind or give a blowjob so you can't tell if she's a virgin or not

I'll never forget that young girl i met in Casablanca that let me fuck her ass and she sucked me.. but her pussy was NO NO..

Virginity is a highly prized possession

I'll never forget that young girl i met in Casablanca that let me fuck her ass and she sucked me.. but her pussy was NO NO..

Virginity is a highly prized possession
how was she facewise , and are you good looking? I bet her pussy was blue colored

how was she facewise , and are you good looking? I bet her pussy was blue colored

she was attractive.. i'm little above-average looking .. i can't remember her pussy

she was attractive.. i'm little above-average looking .. i can't remember her pussy
Tbh im mad at you because you're a slutmaker , nevermind, where did you do it?

North African girls will gladly use you as a way out to the West. I'm north African, both males and females here see marriage with (desperate) Westerners as an ideal immigration path.
WEREN'T YOU A NORTHERN IRAQI CHRISTIAN DHIMI??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4645
Won’t risk getting blown up by some camel just to get some pussy