Moroccans kill gay man with axe

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is what Moroccans do on a daily basis...

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, karbo, Zeta ascended and 11 others
they kill themselves
?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Coco, Zeta ascended and 8 others
good sleep

one swipe, and i would massacre those frail shitskin hyenas into a coma for my amusement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Cleftcel, Over and 1 other person
keep on coping this is what a Moroccan will do to you for looking at him wrong
keep on coping this is what a Moroccan will do to you for looking at him wrong
morrocan won't do shit to me. I will cave his skull in. i come from another planet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and turkproducer
Glad I live in the West where my top concerns are tinder matches and calorie counting JFL

Fuck islamic low IQ shitskins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 6402, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 23 others
id love to hunt these subhuman muslims

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, IWantToMax, Ruby and 4 others
they will gang up on your brother. Moroccans do not fight fair I have seen it with my own eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, bobadopa, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
they will gang up on your brother. Moroccans do not fight fair I have seen it with my own eyes
thats why you don't fight fair with them. you use weapons. or you just get your own gang

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Ruby and CupOfCoffee
Fuck that’s no way to die man. Ruthless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, IWantToMax and bobadopa

Picking on people on your level? Love how you are Indian but call these people subhuman. They’re prob not even muslim, lots of mountain ppl still believe in old gods or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2227 and Aesthetic
im not a faggot but this is why i will never put a single foot in a third world shithole like that. i love travelling and my goal is to travel around the world when im old and rich but im pretty sure i will avoid every muslim country and brazil/mexico/columbia/bolivia etc

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Coco, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Legit i hate arabs
Despite being 1/2 arab
Wanna kill em for some reason
I am happy for being Moroccan due to my Increased T and being low inhib but they are indeed ruthless

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Picking on people on your level? Love how you are Indian but call these people subhuman. They’re prob not even muslim, lots of mountain ppl still believe in old gods or some shit
jfl what who the fuck are you talking about they are muslim.

there is nothing subhuman about me.

Holy fuck imagine being in his situation.Wtf I cant believe it

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Ruby and MiroslavBulldosex
I am happy for being Moroccan due to my Increased T and being low inhib but they are indeed ruthless

Why is it that Moroccans hate their own ppl so much

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is what Moroccans do on a daily basis...

Death isnt a bad thing . Killing gay man look like something very normal in the nature . Laws and shits make killing bad

Death isnt a bad thing . Killing gay man look like something very normal in the nature . Laws and shits make killing bad
gay men are not normal you idiot. they are victims of poor enviroment giving them shit hormones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, Coco, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
killing them is not right for that reason

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and BackFromTheMogging
Why is it that Moroccans hate their own ppl so much
Because Moroccans are savages. My father has told me many stories about what has happened there and what he has saw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Smh those guys who killed him will experience the worst nightmare ever in their life.

Which is Moroccan prison. One of the most brutal prisons in the entire world. They literally have a special prison they sent special inmates to (killers, pedos etc) and it is called Torture Centre

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, je3oe, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
get checked for autism immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, IWantToMax, HighTierNormie and 6 others
cringe at thinking these smelly sub filth twigs could do anything but shake in fear at the sight of a merciless high t bbc

so superior, so dark triad, so ferocious, so evil, so cold blooded...

they can gang up, bring knifes, guns, sticks, whatever they want

but they would be slaughtered back to their sand huts instantly, never forget this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, HighTierNormie, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
jfl what who the fuck are you talking about they are muslim.

there is nothing subhuman about me, I do enjoy shitting on streets however

How the fuck do you know they are Muslim? Did you smell them?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and turkproducer
alright. so I guess you identify with your german side more
IdentityCrisisCel

But yeah I'd say so I never fit in with arabs but i do decent with whites. Arabs seem suspicious of me tbh can't really explain it, maybe its just my standoffish individualism that doesn't fit their norms

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 2227
IdentityCrisisCel

But yeah I'd say so I never fit in with arabs but i do decent with whites. Arabs seem suspicious of me tbh can't really explain it, maybe its just my standoffish individualism that doesn't fit their norms
IdentityCrisisCel

respectable to be an indivualisit in a zerg culture like arabs. literally ant colony level autism with most arabs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and CupOfCoffee
cringe at thinking these smelly sub filth twigs could do anything but shake in fear at the sight of a merciless high t bbc

so superior, so dark triad, so ferocious, so evil and cold blooded...

View attachment 158536

View attachment 158537

View attachment 158547

but they would be slaughtered back to their sand huts instantly, never forget this

View attachment 158543

View attachment 158546
You believe what you want to believe. Morocco is indeed a very dangerous environment. It's kill or be killed you have to be ruthless since birth. They will fight to death no matter the size of the man they are fighting with. Living in poverty will of course make you a twig.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, HighTierNormie, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
IdentityCrisisCel

arabs and especially maghrebs are indeed high t ruthless sociopaths

this video of these harmless twinks is indeed an anomaly that doesnt represent true badboy maghrebs

so superior, so dark triad, so ferocious, so evil and cold blooded...

View attachment 158536

View attachment 158537

View attachment 158547

View attachment 158543

View attachment 158546
fucking hell mate. one of maybe even the only place that comes close to being like me on average. DOM BEASTS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3701
yes. I smell their subhuamnity . their shit religion with autistic levels of random killing

jfl if you don’t think Indians do this at least weekly, I legit watched a vid yesterday of Indians stabbing an elderly woman with knifes because she came up for a muslim

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
jfl if you don’t think Indians do this at least weekly, I legit watched a vid yesterday of Indians stabbing an elderly woman with knifes because she came up for a muslim
I really doubt this but if you can show me I would acknowledge the evil on that action. its not like morccoons do it less. despite being some ant size compassion in population size

Axes me

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and GoMadAndSTFU
arabs and especially maghrebs are indeed high t ruthless sociopaths

View attachment 158549

View attachment 158550

View attachment 158551

View attachment 158552

this video of these harmless twinks is indeed an anomaly that doesnt represent true badboy maghrebs

lmao why did you pull up Belhanda? drunk driving?
You believe what you want to believe. Morocco is indeed a very dangerous environment. It's kill or be killed you have to be ruthless since birth. They will fight to death no matter the size of the man they are fighting with. Living in poverty will of course make you a twig.

you’re going too far bra, Morocco isn’t this harsh

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
lmao, good stuff. I'd like them more if they learn to respect the power of the Pakistani state. Mecca and Medina are Islamic cities, so should be controlled by an Islamic state -- Pakistan. Pakistan is the leader of the Muslim world, so all Muslim countries should pay allegiance to it. If the trend of the nationalistic Pakistani generals of the 1980s and 1990s had continued, we would have made incredibly bold moves. That trend seems to have began again, so let's see. Pakistani soldiers die as shaheeds, Arab soldiers die as soldiers.

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Brazil is a fun place as well.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, Zeta ascended, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others