Moroccans kill gay man with axe

Homosexuals are superior beings

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and FatJattMofo
They have mental illness/hormonal problems and need help
Heterosexuality is a mental illness if youre sub 60th percentile. The mental distress from heterosexuality as a subhuman > mental distress from homosexuality

Put spoiler before u get warning/banned. Why was the first guy killed?

From what I understand the first was filmed in a Brazilian prison. I fear that humans are capable of this.

This whole thread revolves around NSFW content btw. Shouldn't have clicked on the thread if you can't handle gore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Torture is ok
Having the dick swallowed by a dog is the shittiest act i have evet seen

Holly shit having the DICK and BALLS swallowed by a FUCKING DOG
edgelord

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
Heterosexuality is a mental illness if youre sub 60th percentile. The mental distress from heterosexuality as a subhuman > mental distress from homosexuality
Lol you talk like InjectE. Are you him?

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and FatJattMofo
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Any1 can be anything
  • JFL
Reactions: gigachadcel
We are actively importing this into Europe...

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Put spoiler before u get warning/banned. Why was the first guy killed?
Also fuuuuuck bro I felt the second one. Savages man

Honestly... one of my greatest fears is being captured by a Brazilian drug cartel and tortured for thier amusement.

Which is why I will never go there.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 3299
u call me nursery iq when i tag ppl lol
im asking him a question. you on the other hand are like hey yea you agree with me right right yea arguement destroyed. while I was talking about something completely solo to you
u call me nursery iq when i tag ppl lol
im asking him a question. you on the other hand are like hey yea you agree with me right right yea arguement destroyed. while I was talking about something completely solo to you

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Honestly... one of my greatest fears is being captured by a Brazilian drug cartel and tortured for thier amusement.

i’ve been to brazil, even near some favelas. it was fine. even in the dangerous city of Rio

fuck going to brazil lol seems like majority of gore videos are from brazil

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
i don’t see survival mentality in these videos, looks like bully mentality to me lol.
maybe they snitched or something or are rival gang members

• +1
People from third world countries aren’t human

I honestly would like to just ask these people what would compel them to commit such barbarism.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2969
I honestly would like to just ask these people what would compel them to commit such barbarism.
It’s a mixture of lower IQ races, environment and brainwashing by the government.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I wish I was a Maroccoan high T killer

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
I couldn't watch the video tbh, im not a cuck but can't look someone get murdered like that hopelessly, poor dude :cry:

im not a faggot but this is why i will never put a single foot in a third world shithole like that. i love travelling and my goal is to travel around the world when im old and rich but im pretty sure i will avoid every muslim country and brazil/mexico/columbia/bolivia etc

Jfl if u think this will happen to u at brazil, mexico, bolivia or columbia

keep on coping this is what a Moroccan will do to you for looking at him wrong
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is what Moroccans do on a daily basis...

Ok so moroccans here, first of all this typa violence is the usual shit in our equivalent of the favelas, these mofos are high on flaka and shit and are violent for no reasons. Every other week you hear news about some guy killing his whole family or some type of shit like that. Now although this vid is a bit different. This guys arent people, they are animals, we call them "mchermlin"which means "put in a [a type of sauce that really looks like a mix of brain and blood]" (as in they are always bloody). They are a huge problem. Literally just 6 months ago I got jumped by a hoard of these guys, and i had a pretty rough life, but that was the most intense and scary experience of my life. You know those scenes in the zombie movies where someone is caught by some zombies and as he looks up all he can see is more zombies coming towards him ? Well exactly that. I m a big guy, especially compared to these subhuman, and I never fought while being in such inferior positions. Now amazingly I got myself out of there but those animals got a hold of my iPhone, which was the first thing that I bought with my own hard earned money, and the cops couldn't find it so that was shitty. On the plus side I didnt have any lasting damages, and I didnt loose an eye because amazingly the bones around it protected it.
Now back to the vid, this doesnt sound that the are killing him just because his gay, because the guy holding the camera is saying "oh for the live of God that's enough just stop you are gonna kill him", and also he dont look like a moroccan gay lmao, I am suspecting some hood rat shit tbh. But jesus christ man, this is exactly why I want to go to the US. Having the 2nd A and being able to protect yourself is such an underrated thing. I am tired of fighting my way through the night in this shitty country. And I am so goddamn tired of knowing that for just looking at someone the wrong way I could end up like this. Fuck this country and everything it stands for.
morrocan won't do shit to me. I will cave his skull in. i come from another planet
Nah u wont, these guys are weak alone, so they only go in groups, trying to pick up on one of them will be your last mistake. Just try to avoid this shitty country lmao. Dont you guys wonder why we want to leave so much
maybe they snitched or something or are rival gang members

Yeah I think it's this, cause faggots dont get killed like this these days. And its funny because it's all thanks to social media, I would have never guessed that faggots would be able to be openly gay in popular neighborhood without fearing for their safety lmao, but oh well. We even have gay influencers now lmao. But dont let this fool u, life is equally shitty for all of us lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3299
Jfl if u think this will happen to u at brazil, mexico, bolivia or columbia
maybe not that exactly but a life is worth just as much as in morocco

Ok so moroccans here, first of all this typa violence is the usual shit in our equivalent of the favelas, these mofos are high on flaka and shit and are violent for no reasons. Every other week you hear news about some guy killing his whole family or some type of shit like that. Now although this vid is a bit different. This guys arent people, they are animals, we call them "mchermlin"which means "put in a [a type of sauce that really looks like a mix of brain and blood]" (as in they are always bloody). They are a huge problem. Literally just 6 months ago I got jumped by a hoard of these guys, and i had a pretty rough life, but that was the most intense and scary experience of my life. You know those scenes in the zombie movies where someone is caught by some zombies and as he looks up all he can see is more zombies coming towards him ? Well exactly that. I m a big guy, especially compared to these subhuman, and I never fought while being in such inferior positions. Now amazingly I got myself out of there but those animals got a hold of my iPhone, which was the first thing that I bought with my own hard earned money, and the cops couldn't find it so that was shitty. On the plus side I didnt have any lasting damages, and I didnt loose an eye because amazingly the bones around it protected it.
Now back to the vid, this doesnt sound that the are killing him just because his gay, because the guy holding the camera is saying "oh for the live of God that's enough just stop you are gonna kill him", and also he dont look like a moroccan gay lmao, I am suspecting some hood rat shit tbh. But jesus christ man, this is exactly why I want to go to the US. Having the 2nd A and being able to protect yourself is such an underrated thing. I am tired of fighting my way through the night in this shitty country. And I am so goddamn tired of knowing that for just looking at someone the wrong way I could end up like this. Fuck this country and everything it stands for.

Nah u wont, these guys are weak alone, so they only go in groups, trying to pick up on one of them will be your last mistake. Just try to avoid this shitty country lmao. Dont you guys wonder why we want to leave so much

Yeah I think it's this, cause faggots dont get killed like this these days. And its funny because it's all thanks to social media, I would have never guessed that faggots would be able to be openly gay in popular neighborhood without fearing for their safety lmao, but oh well. We even have gay influencers now lmao. But dont let this fool u, life is equally shitty for all of us lmao
Thank you for clearing things up, brother. My father is Moroccan and he tells me crazy stories about what he saw there. It is no way to live, I wish you the best of luck on getting out of that shit hole.

• +1
I study in one of the most arab town of France , last year i was the only white of my class and the rest was morocans or algerians

They are normal tbh maybe less intelligent and morz aggressive but that all

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Well here are a few reason,
-live under a repressive monarchy that uses secret police and shit to keep people uneducated (so they share the natural resources and shit with the french)
-add in a natural aggressive oriental people have
-51% illiteracy rate
-fucked up economy because high taxes and no innovation and insane import tax and regulation
-state sponsored drugs lmao
-easy access to shit like flaka valium
-whole lot of gang shit due to cannabis plantation
- some more drugs again
- violence and fighting mentality since childhood (basically living like Spartans lmao)
-some more illiteracy
- literally nothing to do
- a whole lot of sexual frustration
Etc etc
It's a toxic cocktail
Thank you for clearing things up, brother. My father is Moroccan and he tells me crazy stories about what he saw there. It is no way to live, I wish you the best of luck on getting out of that shit hole.

Thanks bro, dont worry guys I am gonna make it one way or another
I study in one of the most arab town of France , last year i was the only white of my class and the rest was morocans or algerians

They are normal tbh maybe less intelligent and morz aggressive but that all
Yeah I was in classes preparatoire in france too, at the south of paris, arabs there are different, because even if they have less access to education than other, it's stilldecent and there is work. But here lmao

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is what Moroccans do on a daily basis...
Hahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂
How to instal this vid

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
DELETE THIS THREAD

Stay safe and get out there ASAP broooooo

Last edited:
  • +1

Fuck dude... that sucks. I've been jumped before to, I know how scary it is.

You should carry a combat knife and pepper spray on you, if you can't have a gun in your country. Pepper spray is surprisingly effective even against multiple opponents. Kind of hard to attack you when they're rolling on the ground screaming for thier mom with what feels like lava in thier eyes.

• +1
LIKE A WHIPPED DOG ON A LEASH I TORTURE FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
Clear proof of how whites are and will always be superior to these sub-animals.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and SayNoToRotting