Moroccans kill gay man with axe

Fuck dude... that sucks. I've been jumped before to, I know how scary it is.

You should carry a combat knife and pepper spray on you, if you can't have a gun in your country. Pepper spray is surprisingly effective even against multiple opponents. Kind of hard to attack you when they're rolling on the ground screaming for thier mom with what feels like lava in thier eyes.

Hahahahaha you wanna laugh ? I always carried a fold knife with me, literally everywhere. But on that day, JUST THAT DAY I didnt have it. But u stopped now, because if u get caught with that its jail, and jail here ain't no place for me lmao, plus I am trying to leave so I need to not do any illegal shit, but you are damn right, especially if you are in the US or something people should carry
Ans also they were waaaaay to much, it was a hoard I had to flee lol

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Fuck dude... that sucks. I've been jumped before to, I know how scary it is.

You should carry a combat knife and pepper spray on you, if you can't have a gun in your country. Pepper spray is surprisingly effective even against multiple opponents. Kind of hard to attack you when they're rolling on the ground screaming for thier mom with what feels like lava in thier eyes.
id love to hunt these subhuman muslims
These guys ain't muslim tho. These are the typa people that say think they are God, they dont believe in anything, not even death

he raped one of their sisters
That could very well be the case, pedos and rapists get mob killed. No cops called. And Idk if that's a good or bad, because imagine if hes an innocent lmao
Smh those guys who killed him will experience the worst nightmare ever in their life.

Which is Moroccan prison. One of the most brutal prisons in the entire world. They literally have a special prison they sent special inmates to (killers, pedos etc) and it is called Torture Centre
View attachment 158533View attachment 158535View attachment 158539

Exactly lmao, unless the guy they killed is a rapist or pedo, these guys are going to go through hell before going to hell. The CIA blacksite in my country is a country club compared to what the gov does to people who are just politically engage so imagine what these are gonna get lol
Why is it that Moroccans hate their own ppl so much
Because we have a shitty mentality, and it's ashitty country
jfl what who the fuck are you talking about they are muslim.

there is nothing subhuman about me.
Nah hes right these guys arent muslims, and it's also true that there are some people who still have polytheistic religions (amazighs)
Death isnt a bad thing . Killing gay man look like something very normal in the nature . Laws and shits make killing bad
You dont kill people for their sexual orientation, it's scary that I even have to say this

Last edited:
Smh those guys who killed him will experience the worst nightmare ever in their life.

Which is Moroccan prison. One of the most brutal prisons in the entire world. They literally have a special prison they sent special inmates to (killers, pedos etc) and it is called Torture Centre
View attachment 158533View attachment 158535View attachment 158539
Btw those batons the cops have are the most hurtful shit I ever experienced in life. It's like a metallic bar that whips you are the same time. It's incredibly hard hitting
arabs and especially maghrebs are indeed high t ruthless sociopaths

View attachment 158549

View attachment 158550

View attachment 158551

View attachment 158552

this video of these harmless twinks is indeed an anomaly that doesnt represent true badboy maghrebs
Pls dont put us all in the same bag I am a good man lmao
lmao, good stuff. I'd like them more if they learn to respect the power of the Pakistani state. Mecca and Medina are Islamic cities, so should be controlled by an Islamic state -- Pakistan. Pakistan is the leader of the Muslim world, so all Muslim countries should pay allegiance to it. If the trend of the nationalistic Pakistani generals of the 1980s and 1990s had continued, we would have made incredibly bold moves. That trend seems to have began again, so let's see. Pakistani soldiers die as shaheeds, Arab soldiers die as soldiers.
Yeah I agree, even tho the best thing would be a neutral mecca but Pakistanis are cool
We are actively importing this into Europe...
If you dont want africans then stop fucking our countries up, these videos are literally the result of the french policy in Morocco
I wish I was a Maroccoan high T killer
No u dont lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer
There is nothing masculine about attacking one single man with an axe and 10 men to back you up.

Agressive, "maculine" and diabolic behaviour seems to be a cheap cope for lacking physical masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3701 and 3 others
I never knew what dark triad alphas Moroccans were until I saw some of @undisputed's threads about them, they've been at the centre of loads of big terrorist attacks and then there is Badr Hari too

Damn.

• +1
Reactions: xit
There is nothing masculine about attacking one single man with an axe and 10 men to back you up.

Agressive, "maculine" and diabolic behaviour seems to be a cheap cope for lacking physical masculinity.
ZdrtYoW

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
fucking savages, this guys arent macho they just dont have empathy and should be shot on site

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant, IWantToMax, BackFromTheMogging and 4 others
Moroccans kill gay man with axe
Most Arabic countries, are a cockfest. Where the sex/gender ratio between men and women; is shit for men. Most often there are way more men there, then there are women.
Instead of being happy that one has got 1 less competitor for getting a woman/wife, because gays aren't competition. They do shit like this.
I would be very happy if in my country 20% of men would be gay. aka, 20% less competition.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Glad I live in the West where my top concerns are tinder matches and calorie counting JFL

Fuck islamic low IQ shitskins
I feel the same way about Africans. They literally once killed/tortured a starving 10 year old for "stealing" in my country

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and CupOfCoffee
Btw those batons the cops have are the most hurtful shit I ever experienced in life. It's like a metallic bar that whips you are the same time. It's incredibly hard hitting

Pls dont put us all in the same bag I am a good man lmao

Yeah I agree, even tho the best thing would be a neutral mecca but Pakistanis are cool

If you dont want africans then stop fucking our countries up, these videos are literally the result of the french policy in Morocco

No u dont lmao
Why? If I was Maroccoan I could be even more higher T and moroccans scare normies in general in my country

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Fuck........ latinos and middle easterners are some scary motherfuckers. Atleast niggers in the hood will just shoot you up or some shit.

I know... at least the Bloods or Crips have the decency to just shoot your ass if you wrong them.

Latino gangs are fucking savage.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Zeta ascended
Torture is ok
Having the dick swallowed by a dog is the shittiest act i have evet seen

Holly shit having the DICK and BALLS swallowed by a FUCKING DOG
Didn't watch it and by no means do I plan on seeing that shit.

I hate humans

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and GoMadAndSTFU
watch to raise T temporarily
My T levels are currently near zero from coming off cycle. And I've seen enough gore over the years, fucked my brain up big time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
My T levels are currently near zero from coming off cycle. And I've seen enough gore over the years, fucked my brain up big time
how does it fuck up your brain bro? your experience

how does it fuck up your brain bro? your experience
I feel distrust towards people, and when I wanna be positive my brain reminds me of those images, ruins the mood. Needless to say I'm not a psycho and do have empathy and disgust reflex lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I feel distrust towards people, and when I wanna be positive my brain reminds me of those images, ruins the mood. Needless to say I'm not a psycho and do have empathy and disgust reflex lol

Must feel very bad

Why? If I was Maroccoan I could be even more higher T and moroccans scare normies in general in my country
I mog every single one of these supposed street thugs. There is a difference between being able to scare/fuck people over, and being an asshole. I hate these kinds of dogs. They only bark when they are with someone smaller than them, but when you show up and you are bigger all of a sudden they turn nice.
And also if you were Moroccan you would live there, and that's worse than being low T manlet in the US lmao. Yeah adversity makes you tougher, but adversity is still adversity, the road to success for me is gonna be waaaaay harder than for someone in a developed country, and frankly it ain't worth it.
Most Arabic countries, are a cockfest. Where the sex/gender ratio between men and women; is shit for men. Most often there are way more men there, then there are women.
Instead of being happy that one has got 1 less competitor for getting a woman/wife, because gays aren't competition. They do shit like this.
I would be very happy if in my country 20% of men would be gay. aka, 20% less competition.

This is so true lmao, i thought I lost my virginity pretty late (I am pretty choosy ya know) at 17, well guess what now most of the people above 21 yo that i know are virgins. Sexual frustration is a real thing

Amen. It's exactly I used to fuck these type of thugs when I was 16 lmao. They only act mean when they are in gang. They arent even low T, they are subhumans. All of the guys in the video are under 6 ft
fucking savages, this guys arent macho they just dont have empathy and should be shot on site
Amen to this too, this is one of the reasons I am trying to go to the US, people should have the right to carry a gun to defend themselves against these typa animals
I feel the same way about Africans. They literally once killed/tortured a starving 10 year old for "stealing" in my country
In their defense subsaharians are living in constant war and in the wake of genocides, its kinda understandable. And even with that most of the people I know from Zaire and other countries are cool

Last edited: