Morocco is literally heaven if you are NT

And when it comes to settling down, just go to mountains of Atlas or Rif to find a JB or a woman who spent her entire childhood memorizing Quran (these foids i refuse to be with because I don't deserve them and i believe they deserve religious maxxed Bros)
Mirin

Do they like 6ft2 blue eyed blonde-ish guys with 6.1x4.5? highltn

Are you morrocan
@MA_ascender
@NZb6Air
@Sapieeen
Whos gonna tell him ?
Literally if you're a virgin men it's just because you're a complete fucking failure, not genetically speaking but as a human being.

The standards are so low that you see complete failed lab experiments of the Soviet union walking around with jbs or at least Mtb with a good body while being financially below average.

We got white looking foids with light features in the north, Sandish skin looking foids with banging bodies in the mid west, Darkish looking foids but with Caucasian features in the deserted areas, literally we got all to chose from.

And when it comes to settling down, just go to mountains of Atlas or Rif to find a JB or a woman who spent her entire childhood memorizing Quran (these foids i refuse to be with because I don't deserve them and i believe they deserve religious maxxed Bros)

I cage how others have to cope with drug addicted college football gangbanged white foids or poopjeetas and sheboons.

And if you want to go pay prostitutes, there's literally hookers that work for 20dhs LMAOOOOOOO that's not even 2 Euros or 3 Dolloars

Blow your eyes niggas

View attachment 3254630View attachment 3254631View attachment 3254632View attachment 3254633View attachment 3254634View attachment 3254636View attachment 3254637View attachment 3254641

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Do they like tall blue eyed blonde-ish guys with 6.1x4.5?
Its all about status personality and family
If her mom dont like your mom you can’t marry her
Those are the regular foids of the country sides
Then we have the prostitutes of the city….

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Literally if you're a virgin men it's just because you're a complete fucking failure, not genetically speaking but as a human being.

The standards are so low that you see complete failed lab experiments of the Soviet union walking around with jbs or at least Mtb with a good body while being financially below average.

We got white looking foids with light features in the north, Sandish skin looking foids with banging bodies in the mid west, Darkish looking foids but with Caucasian features in the deserted areas, literally we got all to chose from.

I cage how others have to cope with drug addicted college football gangbanged white foids or poopjeetas and sheboons.

And if you want to go pay prostitutes, there's literally hookers that work for 20dhs LMAOOOOOOO that's not even 2 Euros or 3 Dolloars

Blow your eyes niggas

View attachment 3254630View attachment 3254631View attachment 3254632View attachment 3254633View attachment 3254634niggView attachment 3254637View attachment 3254641

Blow your eyes niggas

View attachment 3254630View attachment 3254631View attachment 3254632View attachment 3254633View attachment 3254634View attachment 3254636View attachment 3254637View attachment 3254641
Nigha swear to god i know exact rplicas of foid you posted their pics in the case before the last on the left looks exactly like my ex

They’re all from the Rif area.
The rifs are agressive
every king thay we have despise them
They are known for drugs they are the one who have hachich bussiness with french and especially netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen

Blow your eyes niggas

Nigga did you just read my replies
And copy and paste
I mean atleast tagmaxx me that just borderline disrespectful

Blow your eyes niggas

You and your fat ass jaybees.

Moving to Morroco
Depends on where you would move on
Id recommend the north of morroco
Just don’t go to casa and sela
Those 2 countries are extremely messed up were talking indian horror storys on daily basis

• JFL
Moroccan bitches are hot I agree but not sure how common it is
You better stop looking at women and saying they're hot. Keep that little penis in your pants and go read books or something.

Real

Thugmax got me low quality foids that wear Nike TN and real madrid jersey :feelswhy:
That because your privee kiliminia
And im public dimorphic chad who sells diazepam To litlle kids

• JFL
You retard portugais those are not white looking Moroccans, as human being the oldest humans are from Africa and the oldest human skull was found in Morocco, are pale skin Chinese and Koreans and Askimo people also white passing lmao? White skin isn't exclusive to anybody, as far as i remember apart from the Mediterranean Europe the other are either pink colored or orange looking or ghost white

JFL AT CALLING HER BLACK, shes Moroccan not black, maghrebis are the most generically diverse you illiterate pick a book
No its just melanin
If a morrocan is born in a country were he isn’t exposed to the sun his gonna be pale

As if the average sharmuta looks anything close to these pics. Also, kufr thread.
Keep coping buddhy boyo
Nigga tap afribaba in google its a prostitution site in morroco go see the foids their that cost 5$ (keep in mind they usualy cost 2$ but because they are Premium and they have to move to your place it cost more)

Cold approach them. Duh.
Your gonna shit in your pants if you talk with any morrocan foid from sela or casa
If your lucky and found a girl in the country side then maybe

philipe servaty maxxing eh?
Over for moroccancels who are getting cucked by hobit looking cumskins for being cumskin with a taxi salary.
I'd rather convert an IDF soldier before taking a morcoccan whore seriosuly. The muslim world views them as whores since all of them are that way in the west. It's in their nature to do so. That's why even the "religious" ones get with any foreigner. Fucking desperate sand nigger cunts

Sad but true