Morphing instagram pictures can make girls fancy you more in person even if you look different (evidence)

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
WEIRD AF BUT KINDA TRUE THEORY. WORTH READING UNTIL THE END

I have come up with this weird theory because it literally happened to me

I met this girl through insta, and she looked stunning. but after a few months of meeting, she started to take off her makeup when I was around her. she looked completely different. but i still fancied her a lot.

But after like 8 months I started to notice she looks extremely different to her insta. She would put makeup on, then put an instagram filter, then take 100 pics, pick the best one, then put some more edits onto the pic. so thats why she looked so different. but in a weird way, I still fancied her because at the back of my mind, the instagram pics were what she looked like and what I could show to other people.

Idek how to explain it, but her looking amazing on her instagram pics made me fancy her more IRL even though I know it was frauded.

Now I look back at pictures, she was low key kinda ugly. Somehow the makeup and 10/10 instagram pics gave her a halo and i didnt even realise for 1 second that she was ugly at the time.

It's like when i saw her in person, my mind was in denial that she doesnt look like her instagram pics. every flaw she had, I didnt even realise existed at the time.

So basically my theory is, we should fraud and morph our pics for insta, because it will make girls fancy us more in person in a weird way. + they'll be proud to show their friends pics of you looking sexy af(they wont know ur pics are morphed). and lets face it, all girls care about these days is whether they're able to flex their boyfriend to their friends.

legit theory or am i tweakin?
why did them instagram pics give her such a halo that I didnt even realise she was ugly?
i think this could be live demonstration of the halo effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Primordial, Hero of the Imperium and 16 others
tldr: people fraud their Instagram pictures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Slob, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
i think this only applies to guys cause we will fuck anything, but women have significantly higher standards and if you're chad in pics but ugly irl you have no chance

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Toth's thot, Slob and 9 others
Okay

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and 4 others
Congrats OP you're just a heterosexual male!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14203, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
i think this only applies to guys cause we will fuck anything, but women have significantly higher standards and if you're chad in pics but ugly irl you have no chance
Nah

Can you say everything in an audio message so I don't have to read?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and subhuman incel
Pretty sure it's considered catfishing

I thought about this before but I am not sure if it applies the same way.
I realized myself that frauded pics gives girls halo in my mind, but I am not sure whether or not girls think the same way.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I thought about this before but I am not sure if it applies the same way.
I realized myself that frauded pics gives girls halo in my mind, but I am not sure whether or not girls think the same way.
yeah thats a thought that i had after making this thread. about girls maybe not thinking the same way. i think you can get away with morphing body pics. i wouldnt touch face though

• +1
legit theory or am i tweakin
Confirmation bias theory.

the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values

First experience/impression with something or someone, really alters the future perceptions.
If one hatted brocolli the first time one tasted(because badly prepared); one will never like it again usually. Not even greatly prepared and seasoned brocolli. Other wasy around also,if one really liked it the first time, one even tend to like it later on when it's mediocre at best.

Same with people.
If they at first looked hot, and you attracted to them.
Than one will have more bias towards seeing them as attractive, even though it's not the case anymore.

If the difference is to much though? Than people might feel scammed.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and TrestIsBest
Confirmation bias theory.

the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values

First experience/impression with something or someone, really alters the future perceptions.
If one hatted brocolli the first time one tasted(because badly prepared); one will never like it again usually. Not even greatly prepared and seasoned brocolli. Other wasy around also,if one really liked it the first time, one even tend to like it later on when it's mediocre at best.

Same with people.
If they at first looked hot, and you attracted to them.
Than one will have more bias towards seeing them as attractive, even though it's not the case anymore.

If the difference is to much though? Than people might feel scammed.

this is what i was trying to say but i didnt know the theory. thanks for confirming and sending this.

this is what i was trying to say but i didnt know the theory. thanks for confirming and sending this.
behaviour psychology theories maxxing.

Dan Ariely has the BEST books, on this matter. by the way. quit interesting, for psychology copers like me.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
behaviour psychology theories maxxing.

Dan Ariely has the BEST books, on this matter. by the way. quit interesting, for psychology copers like me.
is there a need to read a book on it if you know the theory and an example and how to apply it to your life?

is there a need to read a book on it if you know the theory and an example and how to apply it to your life?
I liked Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely.
It's not perse a "how to apply it to life book".
But shows froms test, how we are makeing irrational decisions in certain circumstances. and so on. I lreally liked the book.. I bet it's in audio book also, for people that like to listen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Plausible deniability. As long as you can pass it off as "good lighting and angle" there is absolutely no reason not to edit your photos.

This is actually a CRITICAL looksmaxing skill which is under discussed on here.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 14543
I remember a 'method' someone posted on some forum about where i thought he was totally cracy. He posted a hot model that somehow looked a tiny bit liked him, then got dates with that and just insisted that he was that guy. He also told when he went into heavy sexting beforehand and they came horny they sometimes even did get along for sex. I didn't really believe than, but i am reminded of that story now.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14543
I remember a 'method' someone posted on some forum about where i thought he was totally cracy. He posted a hot model that somehow looked a tiny bit liked him, then got dates with that and just insisted that he was that guy. He also told when he went into heavy sexting beforehand and they came horny they sometimes even did get along for sex. I didn't really believe than, but i am reminded of that story now.
could never

highest iq thing you've ever said
and yes women compare mating choices

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and subhuman incel
It's been discussed before but high IQ thread nonetheless

• +1
highest iq thing you've ever said
and yes women compare mating choices
true, this girl will be so proud of what a catch she made and will show off her bf to flex on her friends:

@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 5786
WEIRD AF BUT KINDA TRUE THEORY. WORTH READING UNTIL THE END

I have come up with this weird theory because it literally happened to me

I met this girl through insta, and she looked stunning. but after a few months of meeting, she started to take off her makeup when I was around her. she looked completely different. but i still fancied her a lot.

But after like 8 months I started to notice she looks extremely different to her insta. She would put makeup on, then put an instagram filter, then take 100 pics, pick the best one, then put some more edits onto the pic. so thats why she looked so different. but in a weird way, I still fancied her because at the back of my mind, the instagram pics were what she looked like and what I could show to other people.

Idek how to explain it, but her looking amazing on her instagram pics made me fancy her more IRL even though I know it was frauded.

Now I look back at pictures, she was low key kinda ugly. Somehow the makeup and 10/10 instagram pics gave her a halo and i didnt even realise for 1 second that she was ugly at the time.

It's like when i saw her in person, my mind was in denial that she doesnt look like her instagram pics. every flaw she had, I didnt even realise existed at the time.

So basically my theory is, we should fraud and morph our pics for insta, because it will make girls fancy us more in person in a weird way. + they'll be proud to show their friends pics of you looking sexy af(they wont know ur pics are morphed). and lets face it, all girls care about these days is whether they're able to flex their boyfriend to their friends.

legit theory or am i tweakin?
why did them instagram pics give her such a halo that I didnt even realise she was ugly?
i think this could be live demonstration of the halo effect
I wrote a similar thread

I wrote a similar thread

great minds think alike

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
great minds think alike
Morphing and fraudmaxxing on IG and dating apps is kinda legit but you have to be a giga larper with no self esteem to do that. My buddy in the thread above usually steals people's pictures in exotic locations or posing in an unidentifiable manner. He's black so he goes for guys with a similar pheno like his and reposts them to boost his status. He also morphs his pictures to make him appear leaner. Some girls have caught him but he doesn't give a fuck as long as he's able to fuck some land whales in the end. He uses all the tricks in the books from chadfishing to buying followers on IG to buying replica watches and sneakers. He uses pictures like this

Morphing and fraudmaxxing on IG and dating apps is kinda legit but you have to be a giga larper with no self esteem to do that. My buddy in the thread above usually steals people's pictures in exotic locations or posing in an unidentifiable manner. He's black so he goes for guys with a similar pheno like his and reposts them to boost his status. He also morphs his pictures to make him appear leaner. Some girls have caught him but he doesn't give a fuck as long as he's able to fuck some land whales in the end. He uses all the tricks in the books from chadfishing to buying followers on IG to buying replica watches and sneakers. He uses pictures like this

View attachment 1398764
damn he literally sounds like me apart from stealing peoples photos. how does he do on the dating apps and instagram? is it obvious as fuck what hes doing?

damn he literally sounds like me apart from stealing peoples photos. how does he do on the dating apps and instagram? is it obvious as fuck what hes doing?
Tbh I mog him on dating apps because I get more matches and more slays; I also get more organic likes on IG than he does but he has more followers than me - he has 11k followers. To a trained eye like myself, it's obvious because his likes to followers ratio is abysmal, some of his followers also look like bots, but his tinder profile looks good tho - he blends NT pictures of himself with the stolen pictures. Even tho his tinder profile looks NT and high status, he still doesn't get a lot of quality matches because most women on tinder are there to find attractive guys not betabux

• +1
Tbh I mog him on dating apps because I get more matches and more slays; I also get more organic likes on IG than he does but he has more followers than me - he has 11k followers. To a trained eye like myself, it's obvious because his likes to followers ratio is abysmal, some of his followers also look like bots, but his tinder profile looks good tho - he blends NT pictures of himself with the stolen pictures. Even tho his tinder profile looks NT and high status, he still doesn't get a lot of quality matches because most women on tinder are there to find attractive guys not betabux
and we're back to genetics :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
and we're back to genetics :feelswah:
He has been able to pull some girls using his tricks but he has to go through a LOT of girls to get one to fuck and most likely she's not that attractive. In order for his strategy to work you have to run numbers game, be low inhib and have very good lying skills. This same friend created a chadfish with a Chad with a similar pheno as his, using pictures that are not very clear and then ask whether they're down to fuck, if the girl says yes, he takes her snapchat and starts snapping as himself. He managed to fuck one or two landwhales with that technique but the good looking girls blocked him or called him out for catfishing. My ego is too big to endure such embarrassment.

It's socially acceptable these days to use a filter, it isn't socially acceptable to do photoshop morphs. But this is also age-related, younger women are more open to men modifying their pics, whereas women my age often see any filter or modification as a straight red flag.

The only things I do to my pics are correct my under-eye area slightly. I used to morph my jaw before fillers but don't do that anymore. I send filtered pics sometimes once I'm already chatting to someone, but I never put them on my tinder page.

• +1
He has been able to pull some girls using his tricks but he has to go through a LOT of girls to get one to fuck and most likely she's not that attractive. In order for his strategy to work you have to run numbers game, be low inhib and have very good lying skills. This same friend created a chadfish with a Chad with a similar pheno as his, using pictures that are not very clear and then ask whether they're down to fuck, if the girl says yes, he takes her snapchat and starts snapping as himself. He managed to fuck one or two landwhales with that technique but the good looking girls blocked him or called him out for catfishing. My ego is too big to endure such embarrassment.
:lul:could never do that... i do fraud a lot tho, lifts, rep rolex watch etc

It's socially acceptable these days to use a filter, it isn't socially acceptable to do photoshop morphs. But this is also age-related, younger women are more open to men modifying their pics, whereas women my age often see any filter or modification as a straight red flag.

The only things I do to my pics are correct my under-eye area slightly. I used to morph my jaw before fillers but don't do that anymore. I send filtered pics sometimes once I'm already chatting to someone, but I never put them on my tinder page.
yeah tbh the trick is to do it so its not too noticable and could be overlooked as just a different angle or something

I was using male model pics to slay hot girls I'n poor asian counties in 2015.
It just staying not behind the curve morphing pic nowdays