Most annoying thing about bonesmashers

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
THEY NEVER POST PICTURES

every single time you ask them for proof they go "no i dont dont wanna get doxxed:soy:"

Like how hard is it to post a picture of your left zygo before and after?!?!? And they expect anyone to believe their claims?

These retards are so incompitent that 2 weeks ago I took upon myself the task to only bonesmash my left cheekbone. No results so far. But im definitely gonna post pics next months

Inb4 "it works trust me bro":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 21192 and 3 others
guess why

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 19066
Bonesmashing is a meme that people are yet to realize is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
THEY NEVER POST PICTURES

every single time you ask them for proof they go "no i dont dont wanna get doxxed:soy:"

Like how hard is it to post a picture of your left zygo before and after?!?!? And they expect anyone to believe their claims?

These retards are so incompitent that 2 weeks ago I took upon myself the task to only bonesmash my left cheekbone. No results so far. But im definitely gonna post pics next months

Inb4 "it works trust me bro":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Bonesmashers are delusional copers. They also take ridiculous amounts of hopium. The only way they are able to cope with being ugly and having shit bone structure is the fact that they convince themselves that they will improve their bone structure by punching themselves in the head tens of thousands of times. It eventually just destroys so many braincels that they think they're better looking when in reality their IQ is just a lot lower.

If bonesmashing actually did increase bone size then there would be no way to measure out how many times you hit a certain spot of bone and how hard you hit it so your bones would become extremely warped and asymmetrical.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Bonesmashing is a meme that people are yet to realize is a meme.
There's a fucker on youtube who actually thinks its real and smashes himself in the head with a hammer repeatedly and people in the comments are acting like he's a prophet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lawton88, Deleted member 21297 and 1 other person
There's a fucker on youtube who actually thinks its real and smashes himself in the head with a hammer repeatedly and people in the comments are acting like he's a prophet
Bonesmashing videos are some of the funniest things ever, send link jfl.

let me guess, video title btw :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Bonesmashing videos are some of the funniest things ever, send link jfl.
Some other dude just linked the guy. I saw one of his videos where he takes out a hammer and I died laughing for like 10 straight minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066

Btw this fucker likes to eat like raw animal organs as well because he thinks it will improve his health or looks or some stupid reason like that :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lawton88
Btw this fucker likes to eat like raw animal organs as well because he thinks it will improve his health or looks or some stupid reason like that :lul:
Drinks raw milk as well whatever the fuck that is? I didn't even know milk was cooked before I drank it:feelsuhh: I'm not a lowIQcel I do know what pasteurisation is it just funny to say cooking milk..

Doing those shaddy deals to get that raw milk directly from the farmers ;)

it did work for him though made him more robust definitely, although people speculate he got brain damage from the constant mini traumas

Drinks raw milk as well whatever the fuck that is? I didn't even know milk was cooked before I drank it:feelsuhh: I'm not a lowIQcel I do know what pasteurisation is it just funny to say cooking milk..

Doing those shaddy deals to get that raw milk directly from the farmers ;)

I never thought much about it but I think milk does actually go through pasteurization. They heat it up to kill bacteria in the milk

• +1
Reactions: Nims

I think he also goes in the sun for many hours claiming that if you eat the correct diet you won't burn or get aging of skin.