Most annoying user?

In terms of aesthetics. Race shouldn't interfere. A PSL 4 curry wouldn't be PSL 5 white guy if he magically become blue-eyed and blond-haired. Adding +1 despite the bone structure staying the same just because his coloring is different now doesn't make sense from an objective point of view.
If you had two men who were both 5 PSL, but one was white with brown hair and green eyes, and the other was Asian with black hair and brown eyes, the white one would have more appeal. We know that, it's statistically proven. That's why people use an ethnic penalty, they rate for appeal and not aesthetics.

Also you know very well how important colouring is, especially on ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Stingray, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
If you had two men who were both 5 PSL, but one was white with brown hair and green eyes, and the other was Asian with black hair and brown eyes, the white one would have more appeal. We know that, it's statistically proven. That's why people use an ethnic penalty, they rate for appeal and not aesthetics.

Also you know very well how important colouring is, especially on ethnics.
what's your conception of psl ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Trainn

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
The most ugly ones imo, they always whine at me.

Somewhere between the two.
I can't seem to decide whether I think PSL should be aesthetics wise only or include appeal. I feel like not including appeal at all into ratings is dumb and naive and misrepresents ratings relative to each other but at the same time I feel like there's SMV as a different term which would include (aesthetics) appeal but also includes stuff like status.

bro momento

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3043
I hate the bluepilled users who in 2019 still think that personality isn't irrilevant with women, or the users who ask for a rate and then insult you just because you rated them low, even if you writed an objective analysis of their features and ratios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I can't seem to decide whether I think PSL should be aesthetics wise only or include appeal. I feel like not including appeal at all into ratings is dumb and naive and misrepresents ratings relative to each other but at the same time I feel like there's SMV as a different term which would include (aesthetics) appeal but also includes stuff like status.

bro momento
That's a question for the high IQ theory-crafting philosophers here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
just registered to say it's mido the slayer