Most based orthodontists that would do MSE and FM.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
Inb4 FM is cope. Ion care if its cope, its worth a shot before getting surgeries. Mike Mew doesn't want to treat adults or use MSE. I know Dr. Ting does, any other orthos that would know about recession and dont just put braces to make you more recessed? I need some consultation asap
@retard @Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Inb4 FM is cope. Ion care if its cope, its worth a shot before getting surgeries. Mike Mew doesn't want to treat adults or use MSE. I know Dr. Ting does, any other orthos that would know about recession and dont just put braces to make you more recessed? I need some consultation asap
@retard @Sergio-OMS
Zubad Newaz. He treated ronald ead.

• Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob
Good thread, I want to know too what orthos will do MSE without medical reasons.

@sloopnoob you can contact Dr. Ting, you can write to him even on youtube, he can tell you what orthos near you does MSE. The MSE orthos have a chat group, they all know each other around the world - basically contact any well known MSE provider and they should be able to refer you to someone near you.

@retard @Sergio-OMS

I am placing MSEs for my orthodontist and other orthos but I do not think that MSE is a difficult thing, or even doing the surgical procedures to increase the success rate.

The problem is getting an orthodontist to accept the challenge of getting a healthy bite in a patient with so high expectations.

• +1
Reactions: SLA
I am placing MSEs for my orthodontist and other orthos but I do not think that MSE is a difficult thing, or even doing the surgical procedures to increase the success rate.

The problem is getting an orthodontist to accept the challenge of getting a healthy bite in a patient with so high expectations.
Can I ask you some shit in dms?

• +1
Facemask can only be used to treat underbite, since this device pushes the whole mandible bone back

• +1
Facemask can only be used to treat underbite, since this device pushes the whole mandible bone back
U can use the bow and negate that problem.

• +1
my orthodontist

• +1
What about sandra bow, and rugby helmet you've used

Also there should be modification to @CopeAndRope neck thing so you can facepull comfortably

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back