Most bimax patients dont gain more than 0.5psl

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
We all know that side profile is not really important. 99% of all bimax results are only side before/after, because the front has not really changed.
Most unattractive faces have a lack of width and angles. Thats why bimax can only bring you on the basic level of a normal non deformed but still invisible person. Only well designed implants can make you a slayer with a higher psl.

Girls get wet for really strong and wide chins and jaws. Bimax only brings your own bones forward, but doesnt create these masculine dymormphic structure that you need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, .👽., OOGABOOGA and 12 others
Bimax is still necessary before implants. BSSO also widens the mandible a few mm and both BSSO and LF1 provide more skin stretching and better fat distribution to achieve more angularity.

• +1
Reactions: ali, user47283, .👽. and 14 others
Bimax is still necessary before implants. BSSO also widens the mandible a few mm and both BSSO and LF1 provide more skin stretching and better fat distribution to achieve more angularity.
Tall and wide chin + low gonial angle is essential to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, CursedOne and subhuman incel

He still has good forward growth though. If you take someone who's recessed and give him a wraparound jaw implant he'll look terrible.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
He still has good forward growth though. If you take someone who's recessed and give him a wraparound jaw implant he'll look terrible.
Agreed. This guys features without his forward growth would look very uncanny. Bimax is pre-requisite to ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, HQNPmaxxing and subhuman incel
he has modest froward growth compared to most models

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 14166, datboijj and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, subhuman incel and LastHopeForNorman
A well done bimax along with a genio, buccal fat removal and getting lean can do a great deal I think

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Yerico7, Schönling and 5 others
yeah most looksmaxes only work for men who have a solid base anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, CursedOne and subhuman incel
Would rather get a bimax + chinwing in Andreishev's basement than an implant with uncanny bloat maestro Eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4614 and subhuman incel
We all know that side profile is not really important. 99% of all bimax results are only side before/after, because the front has not really changed.
Most unattractive faces have a lack of width and angles. Thats why bimax can only bring you on the basic level of a normal non deformed but still invisible person. Only well designed implants can make you a slayer with a higher psl.

Girls get wet for really strong and wide chins and jaws. Bimax only brings your own bones forward, but doesnt create these masculine dymormphic structure that you need.
you're rigth bro, lefort III or death
HgDpMmO

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, CursedOne, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I did bimax and i can vouch for this. Front profile isnt so much better. Side profile is chad level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, lasthope, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
I did bimax and i can vouch for this. Front profile isnt so much better. Side profile is chad level.
can you dm side ? Ima get bimax. I need motivation to hustle for the money

• +1
Can you send me your result? Looking to get bimax soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and subhuman incel
This is a good thing. Not everyone has potential to become very attractive and that’s a good thing. I’m very grateful for manlets and unfixable failio cels, it makes it much easier to ascend and you stand out stronger. Plus they are the most black pilled and can’t even ascend which they are way more likely to attempt than normies. Eternally grateful I have good facial base, a large warrior skull if I had a strong jaw, and great height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel and 1 other person
but neither would give you a good wide jaw from the front, right? Only a jaw angle implant?
Actually I spoke to him recently and he says he can do bigonial widening with chinwing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-204847_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-204847_Instagram.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 314
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, LastHopeForNorman and wristcel
still a lot tbh

but yeah im ngl lots of people will still have small narrow jaws after bimax not because they were malpositioned, but because they just lacked bonemass.

• +1
Actually I spoke to him recently and he says he can do bigonial widening with chinwing
did you pay him to speak with him ?

do i need x-ray?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7725
You know that he has different law suits against him? He botched many patients

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, subhuman incel and oatmeal
did you pay him to speak with him ?

do i need x-ray?
No and yes I had x ray

You know that he has different law suits against him? He botched many patients
Only considering chin wing with him which he is good at and cheap. Botched were bimaxes and eye surgery (and you have to be low iq to get eye surgery from an orthognathic surgeon anyway tbh)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and LastHopeForNorman
No and yes I had x ray

Only considering chin wing with him which he is good at and cheap. Botched were bimaxes and eye surgery (and you have to be low iq to get eye surgery from an orthognathic surgeon anyway tbh)
Whats the benefit from chin wing compared to jaw implants? I cant see any.

• +1
Hey man can you pm me also?

Planning to get Bimax soon and would appreciate seeing your results

• +1
Can you pm before and after please?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Whats the benefit from chin wing compared to jaw implants? I cant see any.
Jaw implants can look uncanny whereas chin wings generally have more consistently natural looking results. But good jaw implant results do definitely exist.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and subhuman incel
Jaw implants can look uncanny whereas chin wings generally have more consistently natural looking results. But good jaw implant results do definitely exist.
Ching wing destroys gonial angle
@Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Ching wing destroys gonial angle
@Acromegaly_Chad
True.

And what the hell what do you all think why I got a chin wing prior to bimax? It widened my mid mandible by 16mm because it was super narrow. If I had gotten bimax right away I now would have a super narrow, pointy jaw and it would look like utter dog shit. Even now after 16mm widening my mid mandible is still a little on the narrow side, however, it's acceptable now.

What you said about bimax mainly improving side is completely correct. But ut also improves 3/4 view which us very important as well. I'll get a side wing/ jaw angle widening prior to bimax to make my posterior jaw wider.

Bimax with BSSO widening will then in a final step fix my narrow, sunken mouth and scleral show.

So what we learn from this is that a truly deformed fucker like me actually need 3 seperate surgeries that create new bone and then replace it to go from giga recessed narrow jaw mouthbreather to a natural looking, forward grown, wide jawed HTN.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and MeinChadf
True.

And what the hell what do you all think why I got a chin wing prior to bimax? It widened my mid mandible by 16mm because it was super narrow. If I had gotten bimax right away I now would have a super narrow, pointy jaw and it would look like utter dog shit. Even now after 16mm widening my mid mandible is still a little on the narrow side, however, it's acceptable now.

What you said about bimax mainly improving side is completely correct. But ut also improves 3/4 view which us very important as well. I'll get a side wing/ jaw angle widening prior to bimax to make my posterior jaw wider.

Bimax with BSSO widening will then in a final step fix my narrow, sunken mouth and scleral show.

So what we learn from this is that a truly deformed fucker like me actually need 3 seperate surgeries that create new bone and then replace it to go from giga recessed narrow jaw mouthbreather to a natural looking, forward grown, wide jawed HTN.
But just to make it clear it's painful and more risky, plus it takes longer. But for no price on earth would I change my chin wing mid mandible width against an implant, even if it meant sensation would fully return in my lower lip.

It's osteotomies or death boys

Most bimax patient aren't subhuman to start

It's people with sleep apnea who ascend the most cuz they start with big recession

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, subhuman incel, oatmeal and 2 others
Would rather get a bimax + chinwing in Andreishev's basement than an implant with uncanny bloat maestro Eppley View attachment 1326410
there are alternatives to Eppley
Unfortunately I don't know any in europe, but I will try to look in Italy
Maybe I could become the second botched user from Pagnoni :love:

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf

Temped to go to a surgeon and just show pics of Maher
I will end up in those shitty outlet like the daily maiil "MEET THE GUY WHO SPEND 100K TO LOOK LIKE A MALE MODEL"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, HQNPmaxxing, SixCRY and 3 others
bimax + implants is a huge psl booster.

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and HQNPmaxxing
  • +1
you won't even gain 0.5 psl with this surgery he said. over for you man
dw my surgeon is blackpilled doing large advancements with ccw, i will gain 1 PSL at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786

The front changes more than side in most bimax cases

Attachments

• preview@2x-6b937fcb.jpg
    preview@2x-6b937fcb.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 253
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, lilhorizontal32 and coolguy1
i agree with op, im living proof having a good profile is useless if front is shit

Bimax is only the base for all the upcoming surgeries. I learned that from my own experience.

0.5 psl is a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

u can see in my thread
Warrior skull you have @subhuman incel