Most black pilled tiktok I've seen in a while chad can't lose

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

He nigger didnt even say anything and he still got picked muh rizz bro mu-h wealth bro mu-h beta buxing an used up cum dumpster bro only to be left with chads rejections and this guy is an actual chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadcel;, idcgraycel, midlatinocel and 29 others
holy shit only thing I could focus on were those 80 year old math teacher in Africa level pit stains.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadcel;, TB1997, midlatinocel and 19 others
speak english retard

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and gonion wanter
based jeff!

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, aesthetic beauty and reptiles
TBH I use this site to troll but I am starting to get blackpilled lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, midlatinocel, Lmao and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Graham
she picked him cuz of his dark triad personality bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, TB1997, midlatinocel and 2 others
she picked him cuz of his dark triad personality bro

His great confidence and great personality attracted her to him bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 30857 and hopecel
she could sense his personality from across the room without him having to say anything because he's just that nice of a guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TB1997, Lmao, CristianT and 14 others
she could sense his personality from across the room without him having to say anything because he's just that nice of a guy

His aura was just inhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Deleted member 16220
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others

Gingerpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, Deleted member 24293, fogdart and 2 others

LTB skull wants Nerdic chad. What else is new?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Lmao, disheartenedcel and 6 others

Saved so they can't remove this brutal mog. This is why I can't stand it when normies and zoomers go on about "muh rizz" "muh game".

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, CristianT, disheartenedcel and 4 others
This is the third time I’ve seen this thread

holy shit only thing I could focus on were those 80 year old math teacher in Africa level pit stains.
I'd feel bad he got embarrassed but nigga literally got the biggest hit of societally induced dopamine probably fucking ever

Like not scoring a soccer goal or a touchdown in the nfl, like dopamine from society, this has gotta be a PR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, midlatinocel and Lmao
Chad-chadlite tier blonde gay fagg rejected becky cuz low T, no virile bull energy

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
The power of sweat and pheromones.

She smelled Chad before she saw him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, idcgraycel, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Chad-chadlite tier blonde gay fagg rejected becky cuz low T, no virile bull energy

You think he isn't fucking super models the cope here is insane chad has higher smv than Stacy for every 100 Stacie's 1 true chad exists

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, utter-ascension, Reformed and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Bushman
Jfl at all these niggers jestermaxxing for this post wall whore

Also why tf is this nigga Jeff sweating bullets 💀💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, utter-ascension, Deleted member 24293 and 1 other person
Jfl at all these niggers jestermaxxing for this post wall whore

Also why tf is this nigga Jeff sweating bullets 💀💀💀💀

Fucking based comment tbqh he mogs her ancestry into 2 though tbqh

You think he isn't fucking super models the cope here is insane chad has higher smv than Stacy for every 100 Stacie's 1 true chad exists
"stacies" are just HTB with make up and surgery, chad is unique and that dude is no chad bri wtf

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 25377
"stacies" are just HTB with make up and surgery, chad is unique and that dude is no chad bri wtf

Go outside and compare him to the average guy and he's 10 ancestries above the average Anglo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Deleted member 25223
And 20 ancestries above the average curry
For sure, but my opinion is that he us chadlite, i might be wrong so jfl, whatever is say he is still a mogger

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
For sure, but my opinion is that he us chadlite, i might be wrong so jfl, whatever is say he is still a mogger

I mean he looks like an average chad and Stacy I want to money max to get closer to his looks but a lot of it is impossible but I'll get closer after all it's only so many bone differences tbqh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 24293 and ConfusedBolivian
We never fall we rise!

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, T50 Mogger, Graham and 1 other person

He nigger didnt even say anything and he still got picked muh rizz bro mu-h wealth bro mu-h beta buxing an used up cum dumpster bro only to be left with chads rejections and this guy is an actual chad

Jesus Christ why do you sound like you've discovered UFOs or aliens? A woman boldly choosing an attractive is so shocking to you? Even the normie guy on the panel wasn't shocked he literally said "he's the best looking guy I've ever seen".

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 24293
Jesus Christ why do you sound like you've discovered UFOs or aliens? A woman boldly choosing an attractive is so shocking to you? Even the normie guy on the panel wasn't shocked he literally said "he's the best looking guy I've ever seen".

What is shocking to me is how much out side of her looks range he is that's what shocks me

Good post

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles

This is giving me second hand embarrassment, the way he was shaking his hand the whole time, jesus christ, this absolutely brutal for the lad. He must have felt so awekard and insecure, absolutely brutal mind rape. He just looks like your average joe though

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and p0lishsubhuman
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj