Most brutal blackpill (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
This might be a water thread for you but it's something I didn't realize the scope of till now. I wasn't ever as defeatist as most blackpillers, I sort of just admitted looks matter in every social situation you're in, so I learnt what I could to fix it. I still think most guys could ascend if they wanted to, but I was just recently hit with a realization that showed me how over it is.

If you enter an LTR, you're cucked. In the vast majority of cases, your girlfriend will cheat on you AT SOME POINT. Do you think beckies are really attracted to their looksmatch normie bf? Are you even really attracted to a becky?
No, you just settle based off of circumstances, stability, and what you can get.
Half, if not more of the guys your girlfriend sees will mog you. There will be a more attractive guy at her work available. There will be a more attractive guy at school available. There will be a more attractive waiter at a fucking restaurant she frequents.
Even beyond that, I'm sure you've seen the countless tiktoks of girls saying they haven't seen an attractive guy in a whole year. A lot of those girls are in relationships btw. And that's true, genuine chads are rare. But now? She can just swipe a few times on tinder and find a chad. She can visit a club and have access to 6'2" slayers.

@Xangsane tinder grannyfish proved this. A literal grandma, someone in the bottom 1% of looks, someone who you would not expect to be scoring young attractive guys. Would her fucking creaky old bones even be able to handle dick? Her pussy would probably be wrinkly as fuck. Yet she still got hundreds of likes and matches. Now what do you think happens if it's your average 20 year old becky?
Five minutes to make an account, a few swipes, and she has countless guys on her fingertips. Guys dming, simping, even offering to pay her money. Do you really think you can overcome that? Even a grandma got HTN/chadlite matches. Do you think you can compete when all it takes is one dating app account to get countless guys in her DMs?

Even if you're chad. Even if you mog her. She might get with a really tall guy one day because she wants to replicate that feeling. She might get with a guy with a big dick. She might get with a guy with a unique but attractive pheno. You need to have everything. Even if you do, she might just get bored one day. If she is with a chad everyday, the novelty will wear off, and he won't be so special anymore. She might get angry and cheat on him to take out her anger. She might just fucking do it to fulfill her ego, to prove she has options and that she can cheat on a guy who is that good looking.
Money won't save you. Status won't either. Tom Brady is tall, good looking, great physique, extremely rich, famous, high T, the most successful athlete in his sport and his roastie wife still left him. Even he is not safe.

Even "trad" marriage and all that won't save you btw. Many people have found out their older female relatives cheated on their husbands. It makes sense too, marry the normie for stability and a good life, then fuck chad behind the scenes. Who knows how look it has been going on. The only solution is Islam where you restrict the fuck out of women and kill them for cheating, but jfl if you think western cucks will do anything close to that.

Look at this thread. Countless women talking about how they have tall kids with short men. How short relatives of theirs have tall kids with short men.

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Her kids with her fucking manlet husband are 6'8"+ lmao. Must just be a 1% genetic chance. This is an extreme example and both she and the husband are retarded, but jfl if you don't think this happens with a lot more reasonable cases. Why would a woman genuinely be attracted to a 5'7" balding normie? Ask yourself that. If you married a becky who provided you money and comfort, and could easily fuck a stacy on the side, wouldn't you?
It's biological desire. Their husband helps ensure survival and comfort, while the best genes are passed on through chad.

There are only two solutions.
1. Radical Islam where women don't have any rights and forced to serve you
2. Dating and marrying a JB virgin who you knew your whole life, who lost her virginity to you and associates anything sexual with you. In this case you don't even want her to go to college either. But all of you autists missed out on that lmao, it's over

Also remember: every girl you fuck in college? Girls who whore themselves out and fuck at parties? She will be someone's wife one day. 4 years of pure pleasure and promiscuity, and then get married to some normie. You don't think girls easily rack up bodycounts of 50+ through tinder alone? When they can find tall HTNs with ease?

It's completely and utterly over if you enter an LTR in 2022. You will get cheated on and cucked and disrespected. If you don't abuse and cheat on women too it's over for you.

@bonelessMan @the BULL @PointOfNoReturn

We're so fucked lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 22126, Amexmaxx and 9 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Deleted member 20370 and PointOfNoReturn
Didn't read + I'm going to sleep now goodnight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 24114, Patient A and 2 others
Only my oneitis is 100% pure and innocent

Based blackpill. They have the power to choose the man they want modern day. Relationships don’t exist in 2022 and beyond unless you’re a top 1% in some aspect. We aren’t even a consideration. Best bet as an incel is to betabuxx a foid from a third world country or get into an arranged marriage in a country with sharia law. Otherwise you’re not even in the game :kys::kys:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21661
Only my oneitis is 100% pure and innocent

Based blackpill. They have the power to choose the man they want modern day. Relationships don’t exist in 2022 and beyond unless you’re a top 1% in some aspect. We aren’t even a consideration. Best bet as an incel is to betabuxx a foid from a third world country or get into an arranged marriage in a country with sharia law. Otherwise you’re not even in the game :kys::kys:
Not even top 1% works. Only shariahmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP
I want to go to sleep and not wake up. It will take me years to get into a relationship and it will be like this?
AAAAAAAAAA

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21661
I almost read a word

I have come to terms with the fact that i will never be in a healthy and genuine relationship, the world doesn't allow things like that to happen anymore. It is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
This might be a water thread for you but it's something I didn't realize the scope of till now. I wasn't ever as defeatist as most blackpillers, I sort of just admitted looks matter in every social situation you're in, so I learnt what I could to fix it. I still think most guys could ascend if they wanted to, but I was just recently hit with a realization that showed me how over it is.

If you enter an LTR, you're cucked. In the vast majority of cases, your girlfriend will cheat on you AT SOME POINT. Do you think beckies are really attracted to their looksmatch normie bf? Are you even really attracted to a becky?
No, you just settle based off of circumstances, stability, and what you can get.
Half, if not more of the guys your girlfriend sees will mog you. There will be a more attractive guy at her work available. There will be a more attractive guy at school available. There will be a more attractive waiter at a fucking restaurant she frequents.
Even beyond that, I'm sure you've seen the countless tiktoks of girls saying they haven't seen an attractive guy in a whole year. A lot of those girls are in relationships btw. And that's true, genuine chads are rare. But now? She can just swipe a few times on tinder and find a chad. She can visit a club and have access to 6'2" slayers.

@Xangsane tinder grannyfish proved this. A literal grandma, someone in the bottom 1% of looks, someone who you would not expect to be scoring young attractive guys. Would her fucking creaky old bones even be able to handle dick? Her pussy would probably be wrinkly as fuck. Yet she still got hundreds of likes and matches. Now what do you think happens if it's your average 20 year old becky?
Five minutes to make an account, a few swipes, and she has countless guys on her fingertips. Guys dming, simping, even offering to pay her money. Do you really think you can overcome that? Even a grandma got HTN/chadlite matches. Do you think you can compete when all it takes is one dating app account to get countless guys in her DMs?

Even if you're chad. Even if you mog her. She might get with a really tall guy one day because she wants to replicate that feeling. She might get with a guy with a big dick. She might get with a guy with a unique but attractive pheno. You need to have everything. Even if you do, she might just get bored one day. If she is with a chad everyday, the novelty will wear off, and he won't be so special anymore. She might get angry and cheat on him to take out her anger. She might just fucking do it to fulfill her ego, to prove she has options and that she can cheat on a guy who is that good looking.
Money won't save you. Status won't either. Tom Brady is tall, good looking, great physique, extremely rich, famous, high T, the most successful athlete in his sport and his roastie wife still left him. Even he is not safe.

Even "trad" marriage and all that won't save you btw. Many people have found out their older female relatives cheated on their husbands. It makes sense too, marry the normie for stability and a good life, then fuck chad behind the scenes. Who knows how look it has been going on. The only solution is Islam where you restrict the fuck out of women and kill them for cheating, but jfl if you think western cucks will do anything close to that.

Look at this thread. Countless women talking about how they have tall kids with short men. How short relatives of theirs have tall kids with short men.

View attachment 1985600

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Her kids with her fucking manlet husband are 6'8"+ lmao. Must just be a 1% genetic chance. This is an extreme example and both she and the husband are retarded, but jfl if you don't think this happens with a lot more reasonable cases. Why would a woman genuinely be attracted to a 5'7" balding normie? Ask yourself that. If you married a becky who provided you money and comfort, and could easily fuck a stacy on the side, wouldn't you?
It's biological desire. Their husband helps ensure survival and comfort, while the best genes are passed on through chad.

2. Dating and marrying a JB virgin who you knew your whole life, who lost her virginity to you and associates anything sexual with you. In this case you don't even want her to go to college either. But all of you autists missed out on that lmao, it's over

Also remember: every girl you fuck in college? Girls who whore themselves out and fuck at parties? She will be someone's wife one day. 4 years of pure pleasure and promiscuity, and then get married to some normie. You don't think girls easily rack up bodycounts of 50+ through tinder alone? When they can find tall HTNs with ease?

It's completely and utterly over if you enter an LTR in 2022. You will get cheated on and cucked and disrespected. If you don't abuse and cheat on women too it's over for you.

We're so fucked lmao

Am Chad so don't care

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Dndr but water

not a blackpill
because albeit a meme the majority of women do want fulfilling relationships, its not in female biology to yearn sleeping around
constantly getting pumped and dumped by a vast number of chads just makes them feel like shit

the blue or whitepill here is that there aren't enough chads to go around
which is why women will eventually settle with HTNs and normies

and if you ever do have the paranoia that you got cucked or she cheated on you, just secretly take a paternal test

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 22126 and Don Alejo Garza
MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP
I want to go to sleep and not wake up. It will take me years to get into a relationship and it will be like this?
AAAAAAAAAA
It's over. Idk what the cope is tbh

I have come to terms with the fact that i will never be in a healthy and genuine relationship, the world doesn't allow things like that to happen anymore. It is what it is
It's just a lie they have always told us. Those don't even really exist for our generation, if they ever did

not a blackpill
because albeit a meme the majority of women do want fulfilling relationships, its not in female biology to yearn sleeping around
constantly getting pumped and dumped by a vast number of chads just makes them feel like shit

the blue or whitepill here is that there aren't enough chads to go around
which is why women will eventually settle with HTNs and normies

and if you ever do have the paranoia that you got cucked or she cheated on you, just secretly take a paternal test
"fulfilling relationship" means what, the average normie doesn't really do anything special with their wife. It's pretty boring and stagnant, women settle with them but can and will cheat at many opportunities. Also even if you do get married, she already took a lot of dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23848
Today really hasn’t been a good day for me. Everything u said is completely true. Y are they like this? Y? Y do i care for a women’s personality and they only care for chad?

Dnr but could tell it was brutal. Damn

uhmm cringe.

"fulfilling relationship" means what, the average normie doesn't really do anything special with their wife. It's pretty boring and stagnant, women settle with them but can and will cheat at many opportunities. Also even if you do get married, she already took a lot of dick.
why would she cheat on you if getting pumped and dumped by chad makes her feel like a worthless whore
imo women want companionship, they don't want to be chads human embodiment of a fleshlight
you have to remember a females biology doesn't work like a mans
for them, sex or having a child is a huge commitment whereas males are programmed to be polygamous cum dispensers

if she can't settle with chad she'll just settle with whatever's next on the hierarchy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Xangsane
why would she cheat on you if getting pumped and dumped by chad makes her feel like a worthless whore
imo women want companionship, they don't want to be chads human embodiment of a fleshlight
for them, sex or having a child is a huge commitment whereas males are programmed to be polygamous cum dispensers

if she can't settle with chad she'll just settle with whatever's next on the hierarchy
She'll "settle"
She won't ever really feel attracted to a normie. She'll get all the validation she wants from him and then sex on random occasions from chad. Yeah, having sex or a child is a huge commitment, which is why it's easier for most guys to fuck many ugly girls.
Male goal = spread sperm as much as possible
Female goal = get the highest quality DNA

Women are also retarded and all their rationality is thrown out the window when they see an attractive guy lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Patient A, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
She'll "settle"
She won't ever really feel attracted to a normie. She'll get all the validation she wants from him and then sex on random occasions from chad. Yeah, having sex or a child is a huge commitment, which is why it's easier for most guys to fuck many ugly girls.
Male goal = spread sperm as much as possible
Female goal = get the highest quality DNA

Women are also retarded and all their rationality is thrown out the window when they see an attractive guy lol
men are also settling
by definition the sub optimal option is settling

if a female doesn't have the means to enter a ltr relationship with chad she has to settle
same with normie males who can't pump and dump a stacy, theyre settling for options that are worse than the ideal

a becky who can't settle with a chad and thus ends up with a htn is achieving her intrinsic biological goal of obtaining the highest quality dna she is able to

sub8 = death is autism tbh
dating is alot more nuanced than that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 1985600

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

We're so fucked lmao

The granny thing... when one of those guys agree for a meet up then I believe it. For now it might be a pity like/match

The granny thing... when one of those guys agree for a meet up then I believe it. For now it might be a pity like/match
Like seriously speaking who here would trully meet up with a granny? Nah I'm not taking that one.

@Xangsane put that larp to sleep right now insallah

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 23848 and Xangsane
men are also settling
by definition the sub optimal option is settling
Yeah, the men are settling, but men don't have other options like women do.
If you're some normie guy, married to a becky woman who has your kids, cooks for you, helps bring some stability and money into your life, and you meet a stacy who shows interest in you. You know you can't really have a relationship with her and she is unstable or will end up with someone else, but you can still fuck. 99.99% of guys would fuck. It's the same with women, when they have a million options, obviously they're gonna end up cheating. The only time they won't cheat if their pussy is so used up by a million guys but it's cucked already at that point anyway

a becky who can't settle with a chad and thus ends up with a htn is achieving her intrinsic biological goal of obtaining the highest quality dna she is able to
She is just securing stability and resources by doing that. DNA passing on is just sex. Women can receive really high quality of that, all the tinder nonsense shows that.

sub8 = death is autism tbh
dating is alot more nuanced than that
It's not really sub8 = death imo. You can still have sex get lays etc as a normie and have success with girls. But actual relationships are cucked. Maybe even for chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Patient A
Just cheat before she does theory

Yeah, the men are settling, but men don't have other options like women do.
If you're some normie guy, married to a becky woman who has your kids, cooks for you, helps bring some stability and money into your life, and you meet a stacy who shows interest in you. You know you can't really have a relationship with her and she is unstable or will end up with someone else, but you can still fuck. 99.99% of guys would fuck. It's the same with women, when they have a million options, obviously they're gonna end up cheating. The only time they won't cheat if their pussy is so used up by a million guys but it's cucked already at that point anyway

She is just securing stability and resources by doing that. DNA passing on is just sex. Women can receive really high quality of that, all the tinder nonsense shows that.

It's not really sub8 = death imo. You can still have sex get lays etc as a normie and have success with girls. But actual relationships are cucked. Maybe even for chad.
i think youre conflating female and male nature
females have an abundance of options sure
but what do these options consist of

chads wanting to pump and dump them

This isn't what the vast majority of women want
they want a chad with the most superior genes ofc, but they don't want to feel like theyre being used solely for sex by said chad
they'd like a chad all to themselves who'd support, provide and protect their offspring

just because men would cheat if they had the option to have a one night stand with stacy doesn't mean women will

paternal tests should be standard procedure by law

hamburger

hamburger

Joined Aug 9, 2022

@TRUE_CEL

:feelsgah::bluepill:

Yeah i read it. And yeah its brutally over. Best solution is to have another gf lined up for when you current one cheats and you find out and dump her.

It's over. Idk what the cope is tbh

It's just a lie they have always told us. Those don't even really exist for our generation, if they ever did

The only reason guys are acting shocked is because of the social construct of monogamy

Most guys not getting any action isn’t unique to humans

The females of many species will always gravitate towards the top genetically high quality males, or those who have resources and status (power)

Contemporary sexual freedom has lifted the curtains of monogamy and blue pilled romance to the harsh, black reality of sexual selection.

This is raw sexuality as it’s always been when it’s not controlled by society. It’s natural.

There are of course ways for low value males to get sex that are just as natural such as rape, prostitution, slavery, even fucking other guys etc, which has always been apart of human history.

Most of those methods are illegal or unethical for obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Chasseur