Most "Chads" are not "Chads"

P

pinchfizz1

Iron
Those considered "chads" outside of the looksmaxx communities aren't facial chads by any means. By facial chads I mean pure dentofacial features, harmony, and growth. "Societal" chads as I'll call them are just HTNs facially with gymmaxxing, tan, tattoos, good hair, facial hair when applicable, good skin, coloring, and phenotype and fashion sense. Of course you don't have to have all of those to be considered "chad" but rather just a couple of them.

This may seem plainly obvious and therefore a useless point to make but the obsession with purely face on these forums is misguided considering the psychosocial impact that growing up exposed to gymmaxxed HTNs through media had on people's definitions of attractiveness.

These definitions of facial aesthetics and real life attractiveness aren't so strongly correlated as a user of these forums might suggest.

As for practical advice, focus on the aforementioned and pay close attention to societies definitions of attractiveness.

And don't try to tell me that biology has a greater impact than societal conditioning on perceived attractiveness, it's flimsy interpretations of a half-baked science (evolutionary psychology)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mmdnohi, Chadethnic101, FreakkForLife and 8 others
Horrible post greycel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mmdnohi, Deleted member 19478, FreakkForLife and 7 others
greycel calls greycel a greycel. nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, mmdnohi, Deleted member 19478 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reputation and LooksOrDeath
Solid post. Many people here would rather hardmew and suck their thumb while taking peptides hoping they will look like Gandy/Meeks with enough time (which never works out) instead of improving other factors. I swear there's people here who have never hit the gym, have no fashion sense at all, and a non-NT haircut and "vibe" who think that face is the end all be all.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, tehVigilante, aga04 and 6 others
Yes 99% of people are not chads and will never be chads no matter what they do. On top of that most of the pics you see of models online are all in perfect lighting, makeup, good camera, good angles etc. Obviously they are still gl but if the average user here did that they would look better as well.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BoneDensity, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
This whole forum loves to cope with gym and height, those are both multipliers, you need atleast a 5.5 PSL to be visible, height and gym just differentiate you from other visible people.

Male SMV is fucked now, my gym is full of 20-40 teenagers every weekday, all most likely considering SARMS falling for the meme, at best gym will become a standard or more likely a falio (gym bro stereotype)

All this NT haircut bullshit has been overdone, everyone has curls with bleached fibres.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Prince88, JawMogger and 1 other person
This whole forum loves to cope with gym and height, those are both multipliers, you need atleast a 5.5 PSL to be visible, height and gym just differentiate you from other visible people.

Male SMV is fucked now, my gym is full of 20-40 teenagers every weekday, all most likely considering SARMS falling for the meme, at best gym will become a standard or more likely a falio (gym bro stereotype)

All this NT haircut bullshit has been overdone, everyone has curls with bleached fibres.
So what is the future move? Avoid gym?

So what is the future move? Avoid gym?
I think hit the gym, build a decent physique after two years and cut down to 8-11% bf and when girls ask just say you run.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, FreakkForLife, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Solid post. Many people here would rather hardmew and suck their thumb while taking peptides hoping they will look like Gandy/Meeks with enough time (which never works out) instead of improving other factors. I swear there's people here who have never hit the gym, have no fashion sense at all, and a non-NT haircut and "vibe" who think that face is the end all be all.
Typical 1+1+1=1 take

I think hit the gym, build a decent physique after two years and cut down to 8-11% bf and when girls ask just say you run.
Ag okay I respect that. So really muscle aren’t in in your mind? Like the whole roids culture is cope? Just get a decent physique and cut weight and then run daily girls don’t want arms more just tone?

What are actual non cope looksmaxes in your opinion

Ag okay I respect that. So really muscle aren’t in in your mind? Like the whole roids culture is cope? Just get a decent physique and cut weight and then run daily girls don’t want arms more just tone?
I’d keep going to the gym, but when girls compliment your body don’t say you lift or you’ll get grouped in with the roid/cringe zyzz culture say you run in the morning.

The gym is associated with weird “sigma” loser guys who try overcompensate with gym.

Girls love a good physique, but want to believe you we’re born like that, not that you gymcel 6x a week and track macros

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I’d keep going to the gym, but when girls compliment your body don’t say you lift or you’ll get grouped in with the roid/cringe zyzz culture say you run in the morning.

The gym is associated with weird “sigma” loser guys who try overcompensate with gym.

Girls love a good physique, but want to believe you we’re born like that, not that you gymcel 6x a week and track macros
Cope a lot of girls love guy who gymmaxx kid, you have no life expérience

You have bad genetic
0F607BE5 1D67 45BE 8F30 87532E8BCB8C A22856C8 B8EA 4278 BEB1 0EF88A2DB36C “bad genetic”

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Deleted member 18840
WATER IS WET

all people have to do is take the sex appeal pill and roid/trt test doses.

Instead, they try to look like faggots and tiktokers, i have no empathy for faggots who think like that.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
how is ur dating life with such a physique?
Non existent, I’m 6’1, fortunately I started gymcelling as a hobby when I was younger to feel cool, it was never a looksmaxxing thing. Many guys cope with frame and height, I have above average height, amazing shoulder to waist, straight clavicle ect… hasn’t done anything for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity
Non existent, I’m 6’1, fortunately I started gymcelling as a hobby when I was younger to feel cool, it was never a looksmaxxing thing. Many guys cope with frame and height, I have above average height, amazing shoulder to waist, straight clavicle ect… hasn’t done anything for me.
absolutely brutal :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

Either you have sub 5 face or non NT tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Non NT diagnosed, I’ve been rated MTN-HTN, Chadlite is the requirement to get women in 2022

Nah.

In your case you just have to SEX APPEAL max, i am not saying your physique isn't good, its very good for natty but you need to be slightly bigger, with a stuble beard, it will work wonders for guys like you.

Although tho not being fully NT is a problem.

• Hmm...
Basically the more normie your face is the better your body needs to be to stand out compared to an average joe.

Yes 99% of people are not chads and will never be chads no matter what they do. On top of that most of the pics you see of models online are all in perfect lighting, makeup, good camera, good angles etc. Obviously they are still gl but if the average user here did that they would look better as well.
a small addition:

Since I'm doing a lot of photography right now, I'm reading a book by Jeff Rojas, a very famous portrait, Model and fashion photographer. He takes the majority of his pictures with a focal length of 100mm, as a reminder 50mm would be the real self.

B040BE19 9D21 437A 8624 21D288C1C714

It's over for me and my natty curls 😕 this is why I also don't say I go gym much if ppl ask
I just say 2-3 times a week

Then women won't think oh he's a gym freak JFL

• +1