Most common IODs (street)

Deleted member 2426

Deleted member 2426

- invisible to most (self explanatory) however I feel like most of you subhumans are getting other IODs and not even realising it

list Of iods:

- girl looks at her phone or whips it out as soon as she sees you from some sort of distance and pretends to look at something when walking by her (just lol if this happens to u frequently kill yourself)
- girl crosses street when sees u from some distance or when you’re about to come close
- girl quickly turns her head away when walking by you or in close proximity
- girl acts frozen if you accidentally bump into each other and acts like she seen an alien

If any of these happened to you more than once, take a deep breath, analyse that it’s over. Take a glass of water and buy a rope from the local shop because its just over son

Feel free to list more IODs if I forget any

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord, GenericChad1444, Zygos4Life and 7 others
Most of the people here arent ugly

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Hector, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 6 others
If this is not cope then it's truly over for me I see many people (men and women) crossing the street whenever I'm walking, or they look down

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
If any of these happened to you more than once, take a deep breath, analyse that it’s over
life fuel it never happened with girls as far as i know.
another IOD that i've saw with guys irl is when a guy start to walk rapidly and that the girl is watching her back every 2s to see if the ugly guy is following her until it became fucking akward, and she start to accelerate to get away of him
If this is not cope then it's truly over for me I see many people (men and women) crossing the street whenever I'm walking, or they look down
i'm sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2426
- girl crosses street when sees u from some distance or when you’re about to come close

fucking brutal, some racist old lady did this to me. JFL

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bullpill and Peachy
life fuel it never happened with girls as far as i know.
another IOD that i've saw with guys irl is when a guy start to walk rapidly and that the girl is watching her back every 2s to see if the ugly guy is following her until it became fucking akward, and she start to accelerate to get away of him

i'm sorry bro

That’s indeed another infamous IOD

If a girl sees you, and you can notice her pace is more faster (ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING OVER LOL) can’t believe I forgot this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
I like to speak very loud (mentally I'm Italian I guess) and I often get foids turn their heads on me with a retarded mouthbreathing/deer in the headlights face. I always reply with a cold "What?" or "Is there a problem?" and they always turn away.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Most of the people here arent ugly
i've legit seen more gl people that i've saw in my whole uni jfl. 6 PSL is like 1 in 100, people are ugly, now that i know well PSL, 90/100 are recessed

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and turkproducer
I like to speak very loud (mentally I'm Italian I guess) and I often get foids turn their heads on me with a retarded mouthbreathing/deer in the headlights face. I always reply with a cold "What?" or "Is there a problem?" and they always turn away.

If you was chad they’d be smiling or have some spark in their eyes and you’d feel it. That’s IOD

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
AlarmingFelineIndianhare-small.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If you was chad they’d be smiling or have some spark in their eyes and you’d feel it. That’s IOD
Sometimes they do smile though. I'm not universally attractive and am more of a niche character.

• So Sad
i'm sorry bro
It is what it is not sure why men cross the street though or look down not like I'm going to rape them lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Gengar
you was chad they’d be smiling or have some spark in their eyes and you’d feel it. That’s IOD
No bro if she's under 18 it doesn't count remember?

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
oh shit i recall : when i'm at class during a good amount of courses, i start to talk a little bit loud when i'm tired and kidding with friends, but people can hear us and become less focused on studying.
The fact is that they stare at me sometimes during a couple of minute : i never know if it's hate or smth else, since i don't look into their direction because it's odd.
what do you think ? @Imperative

and yeah sometimes i'm so obvious when i talk about facial features - like the girl next me has good zygos, or recessed but still cute etc - that they start smiling at me. I don't know if it's making fun of my incel knowledge or not jfl. This site rent free.

Last edited:
No bro if she's under 18 it doesn't count remember?

You shouldn’t take it as legit at all if most of the guys in your year is absolute subhuman tier around your league

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
You shouldn’t take it as legit at all if most of the guys in your year is absolute subhuman tier around your league
when i pass by deathnic street i feel so sad that pheno is such a racist concept. i see 90/100 of people below or at 4 PSL at best, and 10/100 between 4 to 5. never seen a legit 6 PSL

oh shit i recall : when i'm at class during a good amount of courses, i start to talk a little bit loud when i'm tired and kidding with friends, but people can hear us and become less focused on studying.
The fact is that they stare at me sometimes during a couple of minute : i never know if it's hate or smth else, since i don't look into their direction because it's odd.
what do you think ? @Imperative

Probably just annoyance, but next time look at her and see her micro expressions, follow your instinct son, they don’t lie

You can tell easily if a girl is interested or disgusted by you, or just nothing at all and just looking at her surroundings. In your case it’s probably “wtf is this idiot ever gonna shut up”

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
We are talking about female strangers aren't we?

Probably just annoyance, but next time look at her and see her micro expressions, follow your instinct son, they don’t lie

You can tell easily if a girl is interested or disgusted by you, or just nothing at all and just looking at her surroundings. In your case it’s probably “wtf is this idiot ever gonna shut up”
yeah it's probably that you'r right.
most of the time, I have the impression of decrypting in their expression of the face: What a fool, I can not listen.
Except that sometimes it allows the girl to see me, and then she looks at me for long minutes. But as I know that I fucked up schooling right now, I'm ashamed to look at her facial expression, see what she really thinks.
Next time I will force myself. But otherwise I have never had a bad look for free. I do not know if it's a good sign.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
In street it indeed doesn’t matter from u18
what does it mean when in the subway girls stare at your profile/side even when you try to get away of their looking ?

what does it mean when in the subway girls stare at your profile/side even when you try to get away of her looking ?
She's deciding whether or not you're attractive from the front.

• So Sad
She's deciding whether or not you're attractive from the front.
they barely see my front since when i saw them staring i don't like to give back the staring, i only smile rapidly to not be akward and that's all i put my side to them

they barely see my front since when i saw them staring i don't like to give back the staring, i only smile rapidly to not be akward and that's all i put my side to them
No bro you have to look at them in the eyes. If she looks at you for longer than 3 seconds or smiles, you know she likes what she sees. From the side it's still undecided.. ask @Depressed Twink about this. He nose. Err... Knows.

No bro I'll cope with my experiences regarding that.

Bro it doesn’t mean shit, I am subhuman 0 psl and I have gotten JB IOIs before and even my Manlet friend got chatted by 3 jbs and he’s below average. They just like attention and want to see their sexual market value, and they’re more lenient on subhumans depending on the area u live. If there’s many chads and you’d know a girl like her would see them, you’re invisible or just get a glance (they haven’t fully worked that peripheral subhuman check). I sound crazy but I’m being serious I see right through every girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Bro it doesn’t mean shit, I am subhuman 0 psl and I have gotten JB IOIs before and even my Manlet friend got chatted by 3 jbs and he’s below average. They just like attention and want to see their sexual market value, and they’re more lenient on subhumans depending on the area u live. If there’s many chads and you’d know a girl like her would see them, you’re invisible or just get a glance (they haven’t fully worked that peripheral subhuman check). I sound crazy but I’m being serious I see right through every girl
JB's give me IOI's but I don't think much of it due to this reason

She wasn't from around here, she was just visiting. I overheard her grandma. Anyway, she gave strong IOIs so I know better than to say it doesn't mean anything. I am good at reading signals, not just in this aspect (IOIs) but many others. Also, you're not a 0. You probably have BDD.

- girl acts frozen if you accidentally bump into each other and acts like she seen an alien
happened to me but it was from the shock, I could tell she was wet

• JFL
No bro you have to look at them in the eyes. If she looks at you for longer than 3 seconds or smiles, you know she likes what she sees. From the side it's still undecided.. ask @Depressed Twink about this. He nose. Err... Knows.
the only times that i'm certain that it's IOI is when i'm waiting
on the subway platform, and women on the train in the opposite lane stared at me and kept smiling at me.
it happens to me a lot of times, but it's stupid to return a smile.
most of the time they are in their high 20s, and looks old since white or occidental women or way of living make them looks old starting 23 yo
happened to me but it was from the shock, I could tell she was wet
like positively ?

the only times that i'm certain that it's IOI is when i'm waiting
on the subway platform, and women on the train in the opposite lane stared at me and kept smiling at me.
it happens to me a lot of times, but it's stupid to return a smile.
most of the time they are in their high 20s, and looks old since white or occidental women or way of living make them looks old starting 23 yo
Dude, if I get IOIs I usually make an excuse for it, telling myself it's not an IOI. But when somebody challenges I suddenly am certain it is an IOI. Fuck my stupid brain.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
yeah, you'd have to be deformed to get that kind of IOD lmao
i'm sorry bro...
Dude, if I get IOIs I usually make an excuse for it, telling myself it's not an IOI. But when somebody challenges I suddenly am certain it is an IOI. Fuck my stupid brain.
i hate ioi or "attractive" interactions with women,it's always odd for someone who is shy and don't want them to go further - but the validation is always good ngl.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Gengar
Women visibly tense up and have tunnel vision when they walk by me

• So Sad
i'm sorry bro...
No I'm not deformed, I said if that situation was meant as an IOD you'd have to be deformed and can be an IOI in normal cases

• Woah
i hate ioi or "attractive" interactions with women,it's always odd for someone who is sad and don't want them to go further - but the validation is always good ngl.
Bro you're so fucking spot on. I avoid girls like the plague but it feels good to be validated. Especially when you spent most of your adult life and late teenage life thinking you were actually ugly as fuck. I think it's fucking useless to get IOIs from female strangers, it's not like you're ever seeing them again. That's why I try not to look at females anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3043
No I'm not deformed, I said if that situation was meant as an IOD you'd have to be deformed and can be an IOI in normal cases
i see better now

Women visibly tense up and have tunnel vision when they walk by me

If you feel that vibe it’s game over. Cold vibes are a human natural instinct, it’s embedded into us to see/feel if someone is uncomfortable or standoffish

• +1
Bro you're so fucking spot on. I avoid girls like the plague but it feels good to be validated. Especially when you spent most of your adult life and late teenage life thinking you were actually ugly as fuck. I think it's fucking useless to get IOIs from female strangers, it's not like you're ever seeing them again. That's why I try not to look at females anymore.
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Do you have anxiety?

If you feel that vibe it’s game over. Cold vibes are a human natural instinct, it’s embedded into us to see/feel if someone is uncomfortable or standoffish
true, but since i've started the autism way of doing - hard squinting,hard mewing, hard cheeks bitting, lifting, tilting the head up for more definition - i look more "cold",so it has drawback jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Do you have anxiety?
I don't. I'm actually very extroverted but I keep quiet on purpose. I'm religious (Islammaxxed). It doesn't stop most of my Islamic brothers and sisters here in the west from being degenerates, meanwhile I avoid girls like a plague. I don't talk to them ever outside of school, although even then I never initiate the conversation, but it is what it is.

I don't. I'm actually very extroverted but I keep quiet on purpose. I'm religious (Islammaxxed). It doesn't stop most of my Islamic brothers and sisters here in the west from being degenerates, meanwhile I avoid girls like a plague. I don't talk to them ever outside of school, although even then I never initiate the conversation, but it is what it is.
You should initiate more.

You will regret this when youre old and ugly

i've legit seen more gl people that i've saw in my whole uni jfl. 6 PSL is like 1 in 100, people are ugly, now that i know well PSL, 90/100 are recessed
I'm constantly scanning people on campus. Ngl I haven't seen anyone come close to MM-tier or PSL 6-7. Best looking guys are simply Frat chads with muscle and height halo. But they too are forgettable. Standard jock type tbh.

• +1
I dont look at anyone when im walking. I just look straight and fuck everyone else. I dont lnow if i get ioi or iod or any kind of reaction at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 3043
You should initiate more.

You will regret this when youre old and ugly
I just have a hard time getting attracted to somebody based on looks alone. Like I said, I never initiated any conversation with the girls I've talked to, but that's because I'm not interested. They were always classmates of mine, though. So it's not like a random girl from college ever initiated a conversation. I don't think it means anything, it's the start of the new year and they just want to meet some people. That's all there is to it, I think.

Some girls look at me when I’m walking down the street and some will look at me up and down like their checking me out. I get compliments from old ladies time to time who directly say I’m handsome

Most direct indicators of interest from girls I don’t know will giggle with their friends and look at me and when I look at them like what’s up they’ll give me a compliment or something and start talking to me. This happens once in a blue moon though

Another one with girls I don’t know was when I went to a party and 4 girls walked up to me and started talking to me and introducing themselves and asking for my juul, said they like my hair and if I smoke weed and I should come sit with them and their friends.

Keep in mind I’m just high tier normie but I’m tall af 6’5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043