Most common IODs (street)

I just have a hard time getting attracted to somebody based on looks alone. Like I said, I never initiated any conversation with the girls I've talked to, but that's because I'm not interested. They were always classmates of mine, though. So it's not like a random girl from college ever initiated a conversation. I don't think it means anything, it's the start of the new year and they just want to meet some people. That's all there is to it, I think.

Clocks ticking, boyo

when i pass by deathnic street i feel so sad that pheno is such a racist concept. i see 90/100 of people below or at 4 PSL at best, and 10/100 between 4 to 5. never seen a legit 6 PSL
There's many 5psl people. I seen a few 6psl people which is enough to make me suicidal

Most people who post here are above average

IOD does not mean a woman does not find you attractive. There are numerous reasons women give IODs. The best looking men in the world get IODs all the time.

:autism meter:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and xit
Sometimes they will move to the other side of the sidewalk as they approach me (when I'm walking towards them, and they're walking towards me), and even though they're desperate to avoid giving me an IOI, they'll still look at me cautiously out of the corner of their eye as they walk past me, just to make sure I'm not going to attack them... or at least so that they'll be able to see it coming and plan a last-minute defense strategy.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
Thank god I am a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm constantly scanning people on campus. Ngl I haven't seen anyone come close to MM-tier or PSL 6-7. Best looking guys are simply Frat chads with muscle and height halo. But they too are forgettable. Standard jock type tbh.
i have one fucking Guy possibly close to psl 6 ngl and even not with certainty.
looks isn't all that matters otherwise there is not a single chad. i defo agree with you.
a psl 6 is like at best 2 or 3 at a uni
Some girls look at me when I’m walking down the street and some will look at me up and down like their checking me out. I get compliments from old ladies time to time who directly say I’m handsome

Most direct indicators of interest from girls I don’t know will giggle with their friends and look at me and when I look at them like what’s up they’ll give me a compliment or something and start talking to me. This happens once in a blue moon though

Another one with girls I don’t know was when I went to a party and 4 girls walked up to me and started talking to me and introducing themselves and asking for my juul, said they like my hair and if I smoke weed and I should come sit with them and their friends.

Keep in mind I’m just high tier normie but I’m tall af 6’5
the height put you in chadlite territory ngl
There's many 5psl people. I seen a few 6psl people which is enough to make me suicidal
never seen a legit one with 100/100 certainty . nor in high school nor in a very large university

most users here are average-looking in normie - chadlite range. I feel like incels.is would be more appropriate for this post.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 3043
No bro you have to look at them in the eyes. If she looks at you for longer than 3 seconds or smiles, you know she likes what she sees. From the side it's still undecided.. ask @Depressed Twink about this. He nose. Err... Knows.

?

I dont look at anyone when im walking. I just look straight and fuck everyone else. I dont lnow if i get ioi or iod or any kind of reaction at all.
That makes sense. Better do that instead of looking for everyone else

- invisible to most (self explanatory) however I feel like most of you subhumans are getting other IODs and not even realising it

list Of iods:

- girl looks at her phone or whips it out as soon as she sees you from some sort of distance and pretends to look at something when walking by her (just lol if this happens to u frequently kill yourself)
- girl crosses street when sees u from some distance or when you’re about to come close
- girl quickly turns her head away when walking by you or in close proximity
- girl acts frozen if you accidentally bump into each other and acts like she seen an alien

If any of these happened to you more than once, take a deep breath, analyse that it’s over. Take a glass of water and buy a rope from the local shop because its just over son

Feel free to list more IODs if I forget any
Every day when I walk by girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
M
Sometimes they will move to the other side of the sidewalk as they approach me (when I'm walking towards them, and they're walking towards me), and even though they're desperate to avoid giving me an IOI, they'll still look at me cautiously out of the corner of their eye as they walk past me, just to make sure I'm not going to attack them... or at least so that they'll be able to see it coming and plan a last-minute defense strategy.

I’m being dead serious when I say it’s over if that happens, she’s literally praying to god in those seconds nothing happens, she might even be pissing herself in distress that you don’t approach. That’s how bad subhumans are in their mind

• So Sad
I dont look at anyone when im walking. I just look straight and fuck everyone else. I dont lnow if i get ioi or iod or any kind of reaction at all.

It’s pretty easy to spot out with your peripheral though if you focus a bit like a retard (me).

• JFL
holy fuck OP ALL of these apply to me on a daily basis! How do I cope?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3043
In b4 a autistic fag says a girl opened the door for me is that a IOI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This happens every day
especially with my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426