• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadeep, Kade and 41 others
Mogs average Brit foid by 3 psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fetnite, Chadeep, Ocelot and 22 others
idk why but seeing his face makes me uneasy for some reason. its kinda repulsive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Kade, turkproducer and 7 others
idk why but seeing his face makes me uneasy for some reason. its kinda repulsive.
He looks like a curry version of a black ops 1 zombie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadeep, Kade and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AbandonShip, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
moges me

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxOrDie and Deleted member 656
camel

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxOrDie, Deleted member 656 and ChoSeungHui
It is over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, LooksmaxOrDie and Deleted member 1476
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals
Then go look at some mirror then u will find my face attractive lol and it will make u easy for thay reason lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Zeta ascended, Chadeep and 20 others
Pex1992

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and Ritzy2KReborn
rapes me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals

Then go look at some mirror then u will find my face attractive lol and it will make u easy for thay reason lol
Tldr

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Pex1992 and Deleted member 656
Are u funnying?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Zeta ascended, Krezo and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Zeta ascended
Keep sucking his dick OP

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 1560, Insomniac and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others

Hottest white JB he's ever going to get

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1560, Pex1992 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Pex1992
funnying theard
1011.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_144908.JPG
    IMG_20190605_144908.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 685
You guys say what you want, pex is the curry version of Orb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Mateusz74 and Pex1992
Whyare u laughing u idiot @Ritzy2KReborn
Cause your clothes, dressing sense, and English shows that you're a low tier Indian. The only positive thing about your entire existence is your eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Cause your clothes, dressing sense, and English shows that you're a low tier Indian. The only positive thing about your entire existence is your eye color.
my english is actually good ....i am not fond of clothes tbh though i have good collection of shoes and specs and speaking of englush most users over here are not good in speaking english and i have also told them and some are whites ..for e.g arseus ...lol and i know u r an indian coz only indians have this disease of becomming a nazi grammer always ...
An
And what about my bone structure my jawline skull chin high cheekbones warrior skull u low iq scumbag idiot i get noticed by people around me and mostly girls stare at me again if they see me once ...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 685, NormieKilla and 1 other person
i get noticed by people around me and mostly girls stare at me again if they see me once ...
Of course they do, that's why you're browsing this forum, and patting yourself on your back constantly. You're 25+ and browsing PSL forums and posting your selfies. You lost at life man, you're at the bottom of the barrel of curries. Manlet subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Of course they do, that's why you're browsing this forum, and patting yourself on your back constantly. You're 25+ and browsing PSL forums and posting your selfies. You lost at life man, you're at the bottom of the barrel of curries. Manlet subhuman.
Lol u r an idiot foe saying this i have told here before that i am addicted on thia site and i am not able to get out of this site but i want to i have said this in my threads.... and in reality i have slayed enough that i have come to the point that i dont care about slaying and girls and other things i just groom myself take care of my body and health and face ...and i feel happy that i get noticed by people whenever i go outside and aoon i am hitting the gym i apply 5 creams regularly on my face retino A ,moisturizer ,sunscreen,scrub and cleanser and sometimes indian fullers earth in a week one time and i am 6 feet not manlet u incel
Just Keep on laughing u tiny cock subhuman untill ur tiny incel face holds this position permanently lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Immanuel, Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and 3 others
OP dreams about Pex1992 cock

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1560, Ferrari worthy and 5 others
OP wants @Pex1992 to mount him like a camel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 1560, Ferrari worthy and 3 others
Daily reminder @Pex1992 fucks camels and goats

She's kinda cute.. nice legs
This thread shows great ignorance..

Camels are native to Sandnigger land, not India or Pakistan

Pex is a curry, he would be fucking cows because they are a holy worshipped animal in India

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 656
Lol u r an idiot foe saying this i have told here before that i am addicted on thia site and i am not able to get out of this site but i want to i have said this in my threads.... and in reality i have slayed enough that i have come to the point that i dont care about slaying and girls and other things i just groom myself take care of my body and health and face ...and i feel happy that i get noticed by people whenever i go outside and aoon i am hitting the gym i apply 5 creams regularly on my face retino A ,moisturizer ,sunscreen,scrub and cleanser and sometimes indian fullers earth in a week one time and i am 6 feet not manlet u incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kade, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
That's not very nice, Ritalinbro
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Alérico mogs you to death dude
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Lol legit mental cels l

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Lol legit mental cels l

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AbandonShip and Pex1992
Y r u trying to troll urself bro ???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656