Most disgusting and most overlooked failo

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
7B75FE18 6FAD 4934 8BE0 03303C68F416

I never see anyone talk about this failo. A disproportionately large lower lip makes your mouth area more disgusting than just having overall thin lips. Combine this failo with a non-existent/overly thin upper lip and you have my condolences.

Thankfully it is easy to fix and the results look natural :

D7D188BE 27D5 4856 ACE2 D4A6C19C962D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, TsarTsar444, homesick and 15 others
over for @larsanova69

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8165, CommanderCope and 12 others
B9b1884dd09d73cadefd6e185e619969
829cc45f21eff24a435a6ece18f5664a
322eea9d7c264e03cf6700e3e5aca752

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3130, BigBoy, fernandobrocolli and 4 others
He was a PSL 4.5 to 5 though

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, HeavenAdmιn and Taylorswift
He was a PSL 4.5 to 5 though
He was 6/10 5’6 hapa with 4 inch dick. I don’t know what normies or some people here expect but him being a KHHV was completely in the norm, especially in a city as hypergamous as where he lived.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Yerico7, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
He was 6/10 5’6 hapa with 4 inch dick. I don’t know what normies or some people here expect but him being a KHHV was completely in the norm, especially in a city as hypergamous as where he lived.
I didn't know he was so short
Did he really have only 4 inch?

I guess if you are short in both matters where you need to be tall, it is unavoidable you ll end up going in a rampage

He had pretty good eye area though imo

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
I didn't know he was so short
Did he really have only 4 inch?

I guess if you are short in both matters where you need to be tall, it is unavoidable you ll end up going in a rampage

He had pretty good eye area though imo
Bruh...his eye area was shit. And when I say 6/10, I am referring to how he looks in his videos because in the pic I posted, he is dead average. Betabuxing was his only option tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
thats a special ed trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Taylorswift
Bruh...his eye area was shit. And when I say 6/10, I am referring to how he looks in his videos because in the pic I posted, he is dead average. Betabuxing was his only option tbh.
Well then it never began I guess

Sad thing is he ended up killing incels and normies rather than stacies so even in this he failed

What a tragedy

• So Sad
this is almost only present when you have a recessed mandible

so in most cases lip reduction won't be enough

this is almost only present when you have a recessed mandible

so in most cases lip reduction won't be enough
@streege has this failo and his chin and mandible are as forward grown as O’Pry.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@streege has this failo and his chin and mandible are as forward grown as O’Pry.
can you show some pics @streege

would be the first person that doesnt have recessed jaws with big lower lip and small upper lip

can you show some pics @streege

would be the first person that doesnt have recessed jaws with big lower lip and small upper lip
He doesn’t have a small upper lip but his lower lip is disproportionately large.

• So Sad
He doesn’t have a small upper lip but his lower lip is disproportionately large.
yeah thats weird. is he like at the beginning of puberty? because usually kids have larger lips

• JFL
  • JFL
I think I have this idk

• +1
I agree it's not a good look when it's that excessive

• +1
i never looked into it. you'r are probably right, but i feel like sucking in cheeks could give the illusion of this failo. I usually do it subconsciously, and now that i noticed, it makes lower lips bigger, and upper narrower because it jut a bit forward the lower jaw also.
Lifefuel tho for the surgery. Shows how bones are useless for attraction imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Chadelite and Taylorswift
I have brought this to the attention of many...

It is easily correctable with short procedures which can be done under local anesthesia

• +1
Does this apply to them? or is it just the ratio?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 6997
I think shape matters more here. These guys just have fucked up lips Im really sorry for them.

Pitts lower lip is quite a bit bigger but on him it looks good. ER lower lip is fucked I think theres something else going on there too. Strange lip tilt idk. You need good vermillion border show along the entire length of the lip like Pitt or my avi. Thick middle part but non existent sides is a strong failo and will always look bad.

I think a strong cupid bow and “M” shaped upper lip is a strong failo as well. Miroslavs lips are just shit

Last edited:
I think shape matters more here. These guys just have fucked up lips Im really sorry for them.
View attachment 804928
Pitts lower lip is quite a bit bigger but on him it looks good. ER lower lip is fucked I think theres something else going on there too. Strange lip tilt idk. You need good vermillion border show along the entire length of the lip like Pitt or my avi. Thick middle part but non existent sides is a strong failo and will always look bad.
Brad Pitt’s entire mouth area is far from ideal since his philtrum is not short enough. If I had to pick ideal mouth area for a male then it would be Vinnie Hacker’s.

7435CB8A 741B 4EB3 8D72 4BF09D2206B5
FEBA3DED 9F49 4448 AF67 FFCFC6F9466F
E40CA63F 67D1 44C3 A28A 42060133141B
534A0F17 7DAF 4FB6 A22D E3A829A9E789

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 3043
He was 5’9

this site isnt ready for the lip pill tbh

• So Sad
@RoundHouse

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
@RoundHouse
Now im gonna say lens distortion and youre gonna say its cope jfl, nonetheless luckily shits easy to fix ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Now im gonna say lens distortion and youre gonna say its cope jfl, nonetheless luckily shits easy to fix ngl
true bro its ur largest falio tbh. Luckily u can fix it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and RoundHouse
first time. Everyones name is grey lol
BC15310D E9E8 40AE B19B E6B183CA15DC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and RoundHouse
true bro its ur largest falio tbh. Luckily u can fix it
Yeah apart from acne, in pics it is a big failo, these 2 r my only failos jfl (and glasses) both are fixable tho

• +1
Yeah apart from acne, in pics it is a big failo, these 2 r my only failos jfl (and glasses) both are fixable tho
What do u think abt my lips tbh brolossus @Taylorswift?

• +1
View attachment 804693

I never see anyone talk about this failo. A disproportionately large lower lip makes your mouth area more disgusting than just having overall thin lips. Combine this failo with a non-existent/overly thin upper lip and you have my condolences.

View attachment 804704

5620AB6F 1761 4B1B A2AD BAD289E2FCCC

Ideal lips indeed
6257E144 4A25 4998 A668 43A4C1B1A77B

at the end of the day it's all about having cupid's bow and defined vermilion

True look repulsive
Mouth widening would also help

at the end of the day it's all about having cupid's bow and defined vermilion
An undefined round upper lip is almost worse
than a fat lower lip

0316-lil-xan-tmz-3.jpg

An undefined round upper lip is almost worse
than a fat lower lip

0316-lil-xan-tmz-3.jpg
indeed. It makes your lips disgusting

View attachment 804693

View attachment 804704

elliot rodger has a very punchable face and he’s 3psl hapa and looks like a dyke

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Taylorswift
luckily i have good lips

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Taylorswift