Most effective online dating platform for each age group

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
My lil bro is 17 and he runs most of his shit from Snapchat.
I am 27, I think IG is more appropriate for me. Makes me feel a bit weird and old, thinking of myself as posting snaps

What do you guys think? Among Tinder (and all other apps), IG and snap, which one should be the priority for each age group?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Idk about age but if you’re short tinder is ideal I put my height on tinder and get a lot of matches even at 5’8. MTV/htb and some Stacy. On hinge and bumble I do trash

Idk about age but if you’re short tinder is ideal I put my height on tinder and get a lot of matches even at 5’8. MTV/htb and some Stacy. On hinge and bumble I do trash
psl?

Never posted my face so idk psl. But I’d say mtn whatever that is. I’m gymmaxxed and thugmaxxed so that halos

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Never posted my face so idk psl. But I’d say mtn whatever that is. I’m gymmaxxed and thugmaxxed so that halos
ethnicity and locale?

Badoo is very promising. There are plenty of single moms and femcels craving human warmth, even low tier normies can do it there.
Idk if Badoo is a thing outside Brazil though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Badoo is very promising. There are plenty of single moms and femcels craving human warmth, even low tier normies can do it.
Só favelada pai slc

I am 27, I think IG is more appropriate for me. Makes me feel a bit weird and old, thinking of myself as posting snaps

What do you guys think? Among Tinder (and all other apps), IG and snap, which one should be the priority for each age group?
Facebook dating is the best trust me they don`t have premium or that type of shit good algothym the best app

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Facebook dating is the best trust me they don`t have premium or that type of shit good algothym the best app

i would have assumed it was full of older women and single mothers?

for quality, my personal favourite is hinge & i'm in the UK

In Senegal most daring is done thru snap and IG. Tinder is utter dogshit here. I’m 21 so I can use both but we will see as time passes.

If you are older IG has the most bang for your buck and you would have a longer time cultivating a following

Badoo is very promising. There are plenty of single moms and femcels craving human warmth, even low tier normies can do it there.
It is in French speaking countries. It’s full of middle aged women looking for white betabuxxer tho

Underage: Insta, Snap, Yubo, TikTok
18-28: Insta, Snap, Tinder, Bumble, Hinge
28+: Insta, Facebook, Hinge, IRL

18-28
Snap
JFL
And why would IRL be better at 28+ than 18-28? Nobody meets off facebook, people barely meet off Instagram.

18-28
Snap
JFL
And why would IRL be better at 28+ than 18-28? Nobody meets off facebook, people barely meet off Instagram.
IRL is better than all these options in my opinion

WTF in God’s name is Yubo? I’m getting old frfr :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back