Most girls don't care about muscles.

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Bronze
As the title suggests.. Most girls want a toned guy with definition and not muscular guy.
Gymaxxing will only get you so far. Eat healthy that you stay 10-15% BF and lift max 1 hour. Spending hours and hours in gym and trying supplements etc won't make you attractive to girls. It is a hobby that you and your male friends may admire.

THIS IS WHAT GIRLS LIKE:

tumblr_lc142uJEH81qehqyko1_400.jpg

NOT THIS:

fd55d90a50a12253b3e9f835518a7e16.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Hades, mido the slayer and 16 others
As long as you look good in clothes you're good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5632, GoMadAndSTFU and 10 others
It's all about your frame (bones). So if you have a shit frame and build muscle you will still be ugly.

You can be fat, skinny, or muscular with a good frame and women will still love you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, GoMadAndSTFU, looksmaxxtocope and 6 others
Gymcels on suicide watch. I cant believe i used to be one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Chadelite, Artemide and 4 others
Bullshit, any guy who says girls don't care about muscles is clueless about female sexual attraction

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mrhaircut33, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4577 and 21 others
Bullshit, any guy who says girls don't care about muscles is clueless about female sexual attraction

This. It's all about domination. It turns women on. So does mogging other guys.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, GoMadAndSTFU, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
I see so many girls with short skinny guys here in Europe

maybe its different in USA/australia but most european guys are skinny af

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Got the hunter eyes
This. It's all about domination. It turns women on. So does mogging other guys.
name one heart throb that is a dom. maesthetic>prettyboy>dom

• +1
Reactions: Nero, Deleted member 5632 and Darkstrand
Op discovered face theory
situation.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 5632 and 20 others
Bones>muscles

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, HumidVent, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
Aviciifuel for @54UD4D3

Thanks for the info greycel

being muscular feels good tho, you can dominate other guys with ease but idk if it helps with sluts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, GoMadAndSTFU, JMax and 1 other person
As the title suggests.. Most girls want a toned guy with definition and not muscular guy.
Gymaxxing will only get you so far. Eat healthy that you stay 10-15% BF and lift max 1 hour. Spending hours and hours in gym and trying supplements etc won't make you attractive to girls. It is a hobby that you and your male friends may admire.

THIS IS WHAT GIRLS LIKE:

You do realize that it takes a shit ton of workout to get that body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aegg, MewingJBP and Going2KillMyself
being muscular feels good tho, you can dominate other guys with ease but idk if it helps with sluts
Domination is mainly a mind game. A rich and high status skinny guy will dominate any gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc

THIS IS WHAT GIRLS LIKE:

NOT THIS:

fd55d90a50a12253b3e9f835518a7e16.jpg

Maybe during highschool. After that looking like an Auschwitz escapee won't really cut it. If you have the face to slay highschool girls all your life then good for you.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Chadelite
You do realize that it takes a shit ton of workout to get that body
If you have terrible genes.. It should not be hard at all for most guys. The diet part is tough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, GoMadAndSTFU and loromate
Absolute cope.
Women love muscle. The only REAL ioi’s i got in my life were when I was on a roid cycle And looked big in a t-shirt. Plus I’ve got the tinder experiments to prove it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
Both guys OP posted will get women attention. Just different kind of women.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3795
Both guys OP posted will get women attention. Just different kind of women.
MOST women are attracted to face and slim-toned body. There are some girls who like muscles though. There are always outliers.

Forever caging at roidcels sacrificing impotency shrinked balls and hair for MUHH MUSCLES MUHH MASCULINE MMMUUHHH MANLY BIG HONK

Low BF, visible abs and dont be a stickman, and you're good to go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, GoMadAndSTFU, mido the slayer and 6 others
Absolute cope.
Women love muscle. The only REAL ioi’s i got in my life were when I was on a roid cycle And looked big in a t-shirt. Plus I’ve got the tinder experiments to prove it
if you have terrible face then at least your body is fit which may attract the girls who care only about body. I am talking in general though.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Keep coping you autistic greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 4464, Kade and 1 other person
Domination is mainly a mind game. A rich and high status skinny guy will dominate any gymcel.
if u are 6ft4 juiced on steroids you will make that skinny guy feel like a cuckold

muscles are legit I guess but you will scare a lot people

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Chadelite
Forever caging at roidcels sacrificing impotency shrinked balls and hair for MUHH MUSCLES MUHH MASCULINE MMMUUHHH MANLY BIG HONK

Low BF, visible abs and dont be a stickman, and you're good to go.
Exactly.. Facemaxxing + diet maxxing = chick magnet.

• +1
Reactions: Over
MOST women are attracted to face and slim-toned body. There are some girls who like muscles though. There are always outliers.
You’re wrong. MOST women like muscles

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
if u are 6ft4 juiced on steroids you will make that skinny guy feel like a cuckold
Height =/ muscles bro. Yes if you're tall you're gonna dominate. But a Rich skinny and tall guy will dominate a poor gymcel (then he won't be gymcel if he's tall btw).

I'll make it easy for retardedcels.
Muscles only help you stand out over guys who are the same PSL as you. That's it. They won't help if you are like 3PSL, but if you are average they will help you stand out from other normies.

• +1
Reactions: Kama, Effortless, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Height =/ muscles bro. Yes if you're tall you're gonna dominate. But a Rich skinny and tall guy will dominate a poor gymcel (then he won't be gymcel if he's tall btw).
No a skinny tall guy isnt gonma dominate shit. You need both height and muscles for domination. A skinny tall guy will be raped by a short muscular guy.

speaking from experience btw since im 6ft3 and was skinny growing up.

You’re wrong. MOST women like muscles
That's not most data suggests: https://www.businessinsider.com/this-is-the-body-type-that-women-find-most-attractive-in-men-2018-5
According to research and articles, most women prefer toned guy with visible muscles of course, but at some point it's diminishing returns.
No a skinny tall guy isnt gonma dominate shit. You need both height and muscles for domination. A skinny tall guy will be raped by a short muscular guy.

speaking from experience btw since im 6ft3 and was skinny growing up.
You missed the "rich" part. A wealthy man will always dominate the poor. A Rich man don't need muscles, he can just hire some.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5393

I think you're either young as fuck or live on the internet. You don't know what women want. All women want that intimidating look. Maybe teenagers like the skinny pretty boy fag look. It's all about looking powerful and dominating. Those are the men that got the resources, killed the village chief and betas and got the bitches. Craving powerful aggressive alphas like that is pretty much in women's genes now. It's a fact. Stop coping and hit the gym.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Chadelite, xkshekl1 and 1 other person
Women like muscles but not how gymcels think. They like fit guys like prime Brando, not roidcels that look like meat compressed in a skinbag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Slayercel and oldcell
Wow people still fall for the gym meme.
Do you think this guy even KNOWS what the word "GYM" means ?
GIRLS OVARIES ARE EXPLODING IN COMMENTS.

FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.FACE. FACE.FACE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, mido the slayer and PubertyMaxxer
I think you're either young as fuck or live on the internet. You don't know what women want. All women want that intimidating look. Maybe teenagers like the skinny pretty boy fag look. It's all about looking powerful and dominating. Those are the men that got the resources, killed the village chief and betas and got the bitches. Craving powerful aggressive alphas like that is pretty much in women's genes now. It's a fact. Stop coping and hit the gym.
meh idk, if that was true you wouldnt see so many women dating blonde cuckolds

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
You dont need pro bodybuilder size but 100% sure it helps to lift weights.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GoMadAndSTFU and Unbound
Face is the most important thing, which is why BF% >>> Muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PubertyMaxxer
If you have terrible genes.. It should not be hard at all for most guys. The diet part is tough.
It literally takes at least 1 year to get that body, wether you have terrible genes or not

Even though body matters less than face, frame, and bodyfat % this shouldn't be a reason not to workout

It's cope everything matters!

Not the biggest factor in attractiveness but there's a lot of other benefits to working out besides muscle gains and will still increase attractiveness

A GL girl will be even better looking with a better body but it's not the most important but still a plus

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Even though body matters less than face, frame, and bodyfat % this shouldn't be a reason not to workout

It's cope everything matters!

Not the biggest factor in attractiveness but there's a lot of other benefits to working out besides muscle gains and will still increase attractiveness

A GL girl will be even better looking with a better body but it's not the most important but still a plus
I do workout for testosteronemaxx. But I am not taking steroids or other junk to get biggest body possible. I used to steroid junky and all that but in USA there isn't much market of young girls who like muscular guys. It was more popular back then though..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
I do workout for testosteronemaxx. But I am not taking steroids or other junk to get biggest body possible. I used to steroid junky and all that but in USA there isn't much market of young girls who like muscular guys. It was more popular back then though..
Yeah being natural is fine
Will only do test when mine decreases naturally
Being very muscular do attract some girls
But imo the majority just want muscle definition where low bf matters more than muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and dogeatsgrass
Yeah being natural is fine
Will only do test when mine decreases naturally
Being very muscular do attract some girls
But imo the majority just want muscle definition where low bf matters more than muscle mass
Yeah exactly.. most girls would rather get a guy with charming face and toned-slightly-muscular body than a roidhead muscled up guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Cope having chiseled body is massive halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
I think with big muscles it’s a looksmax if your face isn’t particularly great

as long as u have money u okay jfl

Height frame and definition. The whole bodybuilding industry is a huge cope mainly for manlets. Still workout though it’s a lovely thing to do and instills discipline .

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and CursedOne

Your statement makes me think you live on the internet more than him, not all women want intimidating look, not everything is black and white, there is balance between that line.

You also have no idea about social standings thinking that alphas have to be aggressive. Who is more alpha, the guy fighting risking death or the twink who sits on the thrown ordering his soldiers to fight for him. Remember, alphas don't do the fighting, he let others fight for him.

• +1
Reactions: dogeatsgrass and Deleted member 5187
They like natural looking musles, healthy toned bodies and big framed guys

Being heavy gymcell is like closing door to quality females

@tylerhunter97 u can cope as u wish, but i saw thousands of females and yet to see quality female with heavy gymcell beyond niche, like when she is on sport or she is at martial arts or some kind of female bodybuilding, then yes

What is repulsive are big muscles and overall being tanned

Final verdict is - going to gym at moderate frequency is much better than dont gymcelling at all
Doing some sports is necessary
Being framecell and dont have any muscles is sexual death sentence, with the exception of artistic females

What is bad is being obsesed by muscles, being too big and looks dysfunctional, and being openly narcy about musles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Effortless
just be lean and mean

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
The only thing gymceling is good for is to have lowbodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310