Most Good Looking Men Date Down

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
Most Good Looking men date down, especially in LTRs. You will almost never see Chads/Chadlites dating above their looks level or even equal to it.

Nick bateman wedding 2 2000 b51fab1cbe9a405aa46faef8e9950fd6

Msnsheyeyyehshsh726526262626

Rexfeatures 10031503ae 2000 908b9dc127274ce782e2ebcf767ee71d

2399eca17633927e2e36b880b83a60c4

Biebers 1 2000 050a5dc3af444b798f382c037e8a138c

The reason? I don't have the answer. Maybe because most women look like shit and the few who look good are too mentally ill and disloyal for Chad and LTRs.

But I've experienced this phenomenon myself. The better looking I got, the less top tier women I desired. My standards lowered. I would've been in a LTR right now with an objectively low tier Becky if she didn't reject me.

But now I understand why Maher chose his girlfriend even though she looks like dogshit.

Love blinds us all, even Chad.

Tyler mahers wife v0 khhl51ehciea1

Nicolas cage scream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, FailedNormieManlet, penispilled and 8 others
Maher's fiancee would look decent if she got rid of the lip filler. He still mogs her hard, but still - any normie would be happy in a relationship / situationship with her.

Also Justin Bieber's wife mogs him in his current form.

Bateman one is most brutal. His wife looks like a horse-faced tranny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, FailedNormieManlet, Mainstream and 10 others
Maher's fiancee would look decent if she got rid of the lip filler. He still mogs her hard, but still - any normie would be happy in her relationship / situationship with her.

Also Justin Bieber's wife mogs him in his current form.

Bieber doesn't count cause he did massive amounts of looksmins drugs and alcohol that you can't recover from. Meanwhile his Tranny wife did everything to look good and still barely mogs him.

But yeah agree with the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, HeightPilledum and \/orman
Wait till you see Brian Shimansky wife :forcedsmile:

Also OP you are a retard for using Elsa and Chris as an example.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, \/orman and Debetro
if you are good looking as a man, you have an abundance of options, you most probably slay your way through high school and college so by the time you mature a bit you start to seek depth in women and the ones with the best personalities are not necessarily the hottest

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, ArcherxArcher and 9 others
their worth comes from their own looks they dont need an attractive partner to achieve higher status. its already maxxed out

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, midlatinocel and \/orman
nigga chris hemsworth wife was fckn giga stacy when they met,put the blunt down

also beiber aint some chad or anything,just a prettyboy with status halo

your list is sloppy

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Wait till you see Brian Shimansky wife :forcedsmile:

Also OP you are a retard for using Elsa and Chris as an example.
Chris could do better be honest.

Duo

Nicolas cage scream

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and HeightPilledum
nigga chris hemsworth wife was fckn giga stacy when they met,put the blunt down

also beiber aint some chad or anything,just a prettyboy with status halo

your list is sloppy
She got pumped by a Jewish slayer in her Prime while Chris got the leftovers. Keep coping.

Adrien Brody Elsa Pataky Getty thumb 700xauto 219793

GettyImages 130499583 2000 dd51c7eec618473c9d7b8dc141642d44

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 3 others
if you are good looking as a man, you have an abundance of options, you most probably slay your way through high school and college so by the time you mature a bit you start to seek depth in women and the ones with the best personalities are not necessarily the hottest
This, good looks can’t properly raise a child or a family, not everything is about the foids face

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, \/orman and Kekee
Not just that, you need a girl who looks good and also has:

a low body count
doesn't party
doesn't have whore friends
isn't an attention seeking whore online, preferably with no social media
Isn't tik tok addicted
hasn't been with an ex who mogs you
doesn't use sex toys

ect ect

finading a girl with these traits, who is also hot is rarer than willing the lottery

Fucking hot girls is easy, they are everywhere

LTRing a hot girl with these traits is mission impossible, they barely exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, bwrauycnee, Chadeep and 9 others

a low body count
doesn't party
Isn't tik tok addicted
doesn't use sex toys

ect ect

finading a girl with these traits, who is also hot is rarer than willing the lottery

I found a girl who fits all these traits and is objectively PSL 5 give or take but of course some lucky guy already LTR for years and recently just married her. She's 19 now he's about the same age.

Extremely lucky man.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and midlatinocel
well the best looking women date down in looks too, and date up money wise

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Kekee
they're all adult men. there's no such thing as a good looking adult woman. teen chads date hot teen girls.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and \/orman
Most Good Looking men date down, especially in LTRs. You will almost never see Chads/Chadlites dating above their looks level or even equal to it.

View attachment 2384838
View attachment 2384839
View attachment 2384842
View attachment 2384846
View attachment 2384847

The reason? I don't have the answer. Maybe because most women look like shit and the few who look good are too mentally ill and disloyal for Chad and LTRs.

But I've experienced this phenomenon myself. The better looking I got, the less top tier women I desired. My standards lowered. I would've been in a LTR right now with an objectively low tier Becky if she didn't reject me.

But now I understand why Maher chose his girlfriend even though she looks like dogshit.

View attachment 2384855

View attachment 2384862
Keanu & Hugh Jackman belong to this list frfr

I also don't quite agree with Bieber & Maher tho. Maher's girl isn't all that bad while Bieber isn't all that good looking himself. Claims 5'9 and is probably 5'7.5 jfl.

But I think these guys date down so hard for 2 reasons:

1. They want stability. They know they can fuck almost any foid but eventually they give into 'settling down' and buy into the whole deeper connection and shit.
They can and definitely are banging baddies on the side.

2. If youre a legit chad, you'll find out that there aren't all that many bona fide stacies to go around for marriage/LTR, even for the top 5% men (looks only).
Stacies, like Chads, know they can get almost any one at any time. But what they want (especially the lazy ones) is an immediately good lifestyle without having to put in the work of setting up an OF or waking up early to create content in exchange for money.
Chad's looksmatch more often than not trades up to become some billionaire sheikh's wife.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Kekee
She got pumped by a Jewish slayer in her Prime while Chris got the leftovers. Keep coping.

View attachment 2384908
View attachment 2384909

I have nothing to gain from this lol,why would I cope ? you're just making it seem as though Elsa is
genetic trash which is simply not true.

Who would Chris Hemsworth have to date then in your opinion for him to be considered "dating up" ?

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
they're all adult men. there's no such thing as a good looking adult woman. teen chads date hot teen girls.
18-22 year old adult women can good looking.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
The main cause of inceldom and hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Hemsworth only 6 inches

• JFL
literally all couples looksmatched

which is why leo dicaprio keeps swapping. these guys are staying with one partner so of course their girls become rapidly uglier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Kekee

a low body count
doesn't party
Isn't tik tok addicted
doesn't use sex toys

ect ect

Hit on on the nail, niggas show celebrities and other Chads dating foids that are MTBs and masquerade it as “the blackpill is real bro!1!1!1!1!111!11!!!!11 these Chads have to settle for roasties” 💀 if their brains grew past the 6th grade they’d know that surprise surprise not everyone wants to have the slayer life and some people genuinely do prefer a calm genuine romantic relationship, you can’t really be 40+ still slaying whilst all your friends are settled down and married, the desire to want to procreate and have a family is strong especially once you reach that age
According to this website all women past the age of 18 are disgusting lepers

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Xangsane and Kekee
Most goodlooking women date down too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, It'snotover and 4 others
I have nothing to gain from this lol,why would I cope ? you're just making it seem as though Elsa is
genetic trash which is simply not true.

Who would Chris Hemsworth have to date then in your opinion for him to be considered "dating up" ?
Dating up for the likes of Chris Hemsworth would be this:

72625251551525hshsytwtwtwtw

1826626262616hsyysywysgsts

With that being said, I was wrong. Chris is perfectly looksmatched with Elsa considering his lack of Prime women appeal.

A girl like this is for Top Tier Prime Slayers only.

Hsuh76262525525252525

Gettyimages 146619237 612x612
Gettyimages 146619253 612x612

Dating up for the likes of Chris Hemsworth would be this:

View attachment 2384940
View attachment 2384941

With that being said, I was wrong. Chris is perfectly looksmatched with Elsa considering his lack of Prime women appeal.

A girl like this is for Top Tier Prime Slayers only.

View attachment 2384942

View attachment 2384945View attachment 2384947

that girl is really attractive,like 8/10 to me personally,at the same time if hemsworth were to
date a girl that young society and his female fanbase would tear him to shreds,calling him a
predator etc

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Kekee
Chads don't need to do none of this shit

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Kekee
that girl is really attractive,like 8/10 to me personally,at the same time if hemsworth were to
date a girl that young society and his female fanbase would tear him to shreds,calling him a
predator etc
That's why being famous can backfire.

Best to be good looking and rich while being not too well known so you can date whoever without massive scrutiny.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Yliaster
what's above chad's looks level?

but i agree

• +1
Justin Bieber is manlet, skullcel, framelet with tiny wrists who looks barely above average.
How is he considered on the same level as Maher or Squintman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Kekee and Xangsane
Hit on on the nail, niggas show celebrities and other Chads dating foids that are MTBs and masquerade it as “the blackpill is real bro!1!1!1!1!111!11!!!!11 these Chads have to settle for roasties” 💀 if their brains grew past the 6th grade they’d know that surprise surprise not everyone wants to have the slayer life and some people genuinely do prefer a calm genuine romantic relationship, you can’t really be 40+ still slaying whilst all your friends are settled down and married, the desire to want to procreate and have a family is strong especially once you reach that age

According to this website all women past the age of 18 are disgusting lepers
I'm 25 and I wanna be married within a year haha.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
keep crying for ideal height men, your video doesn't show any chad
iu
How does this nigga with spongebob teeth even come close to Cameron hill?

They all are homosexuals who sold their souls so focus on yourself faggots

View attachment 2384838
View attachment 2384839
View attachment 2384842
View attachment 2384846
View attachment 2384847

View attachment 2384855

View attachment 2384862

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee and HeightPilledum
These "good looking" men are withered and old, an old milf is their looksmatch all things considered. Now show me a young af chad with an aged woman? You can't.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
These "good looking" men are withered and old, an old milf is their looksmatch all things considered. Now show me a young af chad with an aged woman? You can't.
Look up Cameron Porras

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Do you seriously believe that this subhuman even dares to come close to a mog battle agianst the gods?
Seeing is believing. Prime women back me up.

F7XU
BraveDependableBison size restricted
GNC rX
E3mt
200w 1
Tumblr mmonxkFcM61qjn6b1o1 250

Don't even cope with status pill either. None of your PSL gods would even get half the attention Prime Bieber had even if they had actual singing and dancing skills.

B50c2a38b355a8af669b15a01bacb7bf

Mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, nobodyspecial369 and HeightPilledum