Most Good Looking Men Date Down

Thoughts?
I was gonna say he's dating down but he's weird plastic looking so looksmatched.

1b4a3675a1ba30f111291a18cc3ef12f
13254561 03121e12095779b2f91a1f1ad0010014

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Seeing is believing. Prime women back me up.

View attachment 2384966View attachment 2384967View attachment 2384968View attachment 2384969View attachment 2384970View attachment 2384971

Don't even cope with status pill either. None of your PSL gods would even get half the attention Prime Bieber had even if they had actual singing and dancing skills.

View attachment 2384972

Mogged.
Status (as long as you're not subhuman or old) >>> looks
But only because women are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Better to have an average looking loyal woman with a good personality than a stacy who's a BITCH and will annoy you for the rest of your life

one big reason for this is because, usually, chads are used to getting attention from all kinds of women. beckies, stacies, etc... Since chad is so used to a certain kind of treatment from women, he knows that while he can both get a stacie and a becky, a stacy will always shit test men and be high maintainance. Since it's not all about looks, in LTR what women, are looking for is both looks and the "iternal strength" of a man.

The red pill is actually very legit after a certain looks level.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
one big reason for this is because, usually, chads are used to getting attention from all kinds of women. beckies, stacies, etc... Since chad is so used to a certain kind of treatment from women, he knows that while he can both get a stacie and a becky, a stacy will always shit test men and be high maintainance. Since it's not all about looks, in LTR what women, are looking for is both looks and the "iternal strength" of a man.

The red pill is actually very legit after a certain looks level.
I think @kanderior explained this somewhere else