MOST GUYS HAVE BEEN APPROACHED SEXUALLY BY GIRLS AT LEAST ONCE, IF U HAVEN'T UR A TRUCEL

Slayer

Slayer

💩
keep coping with the whole "only chad gets approached" bullshit, mid tier normies and above have all been approached by a girl at least once in their lives.

its like that one 4chan picture I see posted here sometimes. If u cant get a gf simply through the natural course of your life without trying, you are genetic waste, and your only real purpose in life is for medical students to study your cadaver after you inevitably rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 5746, Darkstrand and 3 others
if the approach was when I was 12-13 does it still count or its time for me to prepare the rope?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4209, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Dn

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Idk man even in elementary school when I was chad they didn’t go for normies there was still mad hypergamy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Idk man even in elementary school when I was chad they didn’t go for normies there was still mad hypergamy jfl
Yes their was i was a chad as a kid and i bullied girls and they still liked me

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
True tbh, I got approached by a PSL 2 pajeet. Wonders can also happen if you wait long enough for it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Slayer
Yes their was i was a chad as a kid and i bullied girls and they still liked me
Same I always had multiple gfs who all approached me openly and got chased by ugly girls I rejected hypergamy is at every age

They only approach if it's at a party/club setting jfl if you think your going to get approached in the supermarket even if your chad

low to mid tier normie signing in.
True, but it was very few and far in between. Less when I was younger, as I get older it has gotten a bit more. Aka, younger women do it less often.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Slayer
Slayer
I came fast like 911 in white neighborhoods

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Slayer
I remember i was in middle school. A short ugly bitch was harassing me and calling me a faggot because i ignored her lol

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
They only approach if it's at a party/club setting jfl if you think your going to get approached in the supermarket even if your chad
cope chad has girls physically pulling his clothes off when hes in supermarket

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
This tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Kinda true tbh but this is a self defeatist mindset