1.DIET:
Diet has to consist of raw animal foods in this order of importance:
-Organs
-Red meats
-Eggs
-Raw dairy
-Fruit
-Raw Honey

Organs and meat for vitamins and proteins, eggs and dairy for fat intake and fruit and raw honey as carbohydrate sources.
i used to eat raw bull testicles 500grams to 1 kilogram of it a day wich gave me around 90grams of protein and raw testicles have bioavailable testosterone, so you will have a spike in testosterone similar to inyecting a low dose of testosterone propionate without the extra estrogen that test propionate contributes.

Vitamin A from raw fat is key for building muscle, so eating raw liver or slightly cooked liver is ideal.
Raw muscle meat provides creatine as well as vitamins from the B complex
Fruit is glycogen for the muscle, provides proper hydration and contains vitamin c wich is destroyed when cooking meat, also fruit is the best sources of carbs because vitamin c is key for insulin and glycogen metabolism, so shit like wheat grains cereal cause insulin resistance and makes you fat.

Raw honey is hard to find, but amazing for health.
Raw animal products have to come from a trustable sources or you can get poisoned really badly.

2.TRAINING SPLIT

your training as to be minimal cortisol spike and maximun myostatin inhibition.

So training less frecuent (2-3 times a week) full body heavy compound lifts is ideal for proper recovery and maximum myostatin lowering effects

Also tanning is super important for lowering myostatin, Vitamin D3 is actually a androgenic hormone in the body that has potent effects in rejuvenation and skeletal system. making muscles and bones bigger and stronger while boosting your white cells productions and giving you better recovery from the gym

If you are white 1-2 hours daily of tanning is ideal for health
for brown people 3-4
for blacks they need 6-8 hours of sun exposure due to having more melanine and lower sensitivity to sun rays.

Best splits for natties is FULL BODY or UPPER LOWER splits.

3.STRESS MANAGEMENT

So stress management is key for optimal recovery and to optimize hormonal profile.

This means sun light exposure, optimal sleep and not over training.

dont use your phone 2 hours before sleeping, sleep in a very dark silent room with proper temperature and avoid eating process foods (inflammation causes sleep apnea and obstruction of airways, most people have way better sleep when lowering procces carbs)

Training should be 30-45 minutes max with 6-8 reps 3 sets per exercise and doing compounds lifts, if you eat raw animal foods this is enough to give you insane muscle gains and make you stronger af.

4.HORMONAL OPTIMIZATION

Avoid harsh chemicals in your clothes, sprays, perfumes, deodorants with heavy metals, process foods, smoking etc

the least exposure to new age toxics the better
avoid using thight pants and thight underwear, it will atrophy your testicles and shrink your penis

avoid toxins at all cost, avoid salads, avoid alcohol, avoid coffee.

BASICALLY EAT RAW MEAT RAW ORGANS RAW EGGS HAVE A STRESS FREE LIFE AND AVOID EXPOSURE TO TOXINS WHILE LIFTING HEAVY 2-3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 30 MINUTES.

Me natty doing so

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pollorex, Ryldoo IS COPING, boss8055 and 2 others
This info is gold and BOTB but admins are ugly short asian subhumans so they dont care about muscle gains they only look at faggots maxillas and what not

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, boss8055, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Cortisol is great hormone for anabolism bruh not chronic tho :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Great thread but remember that OP is jewish so never trust him fully.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Cortisol is great hormone for anabolism bruh not chronic tho :lul::lul:
yes, you need an inflammatory spike while training to stimulate muscle growth and neuro muscular activation and all of that, but pretty much everyone nowadays has chronic high levels of cortisol wich is super catabolic

Basically if you can't eat (low appetite) just give up on gymcelling.

i hate the skinny 18 year olds on my dms asking me for steroids advice, first do like me 2-3 years natty training and see if you have the genetics, if your genetics for muscle building are trash then dont use steroids because you wont get good gains from steroids.

First do natty bodybuilding then use steroids, always

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and boss8055
Basically if you can't eat (low appetite) just give up on gymcelling.
that is an hormonal imbalance that comes from low testosterone and gut issues, never happens to a healthy male.
you need to be healthy to grow on muscle even on steroids

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
yes, you need an inflammatory spike while training to stimulate muscle growth and neuro muscular activation and all of that, but pretty much everyone nowadays has chronic high levels of cortisol wich is super catabolic
If you wake up stressed like a monke and eat a bunch of carbs and lean protein of course you will feel lethargic in gym :lul:. I meant cortisol could be sometimes used as an advantage

that is an hormonal imbalance that comes from low testosterone and gut issues, never happens to a healthy male.
you need to be healthy to grow on muscle even on steroids
B-but I don't want to get too big :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ConfusedBolivian
If you wake up stressed like a monke and eat a bunch of carbs and lean protein of course you will feel lethargic in gym :lul:. I meant cortisol could be sometimes used as an advantage
so you mean when you have shit diet and sleep you need drugs like caffeine to spike ur cortisol to go gym like the slave influencers? lol what a way of thinking bro

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
How does this make sense
You don't get enough of protein/macros and thus there's not enough resources for the body to grow the muscle tissue.

training split is not second most important. Training intensity is literally more important than anything you wrote

training split is not second most important. Training intensity is literally more important than anything you wrote
water, that is why i said heavy compunds 6-8 reps 3 sets.
dont try to act all wise here broski

• +1
Training intensity is literally more important than anything you wrote
This is the result after (shit genes mostly). His lifts are 1 plate ohp, 265 lb bench, 350 lb squat, 455 lb deadlift

water, that is why i said heavy compunds 6-8 reps 3 sets.
dont try to act all wise here broski
Not trying to act wise you just didn’t mention it, I know you know it’s important but others might not infer that from your friend if they’re greys

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ConfusedBolivian
This is the result after (shit genes mostly). His lifts are 1 plate ohp, 265 lb bench, 350 lb squat, 455 lb deadlift
View attachment 3012008
woow, literal garbage genes but you have a genetical abnormality so it is understanble, atrophied testicles you need trt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and St.TikTokcel
woow, literal garbage genes but you have a genetical abnormality so it is understanble, atrophied testicles you need trt
Not me lmfao. He mogs my lifts/body though I've touched a barbell like 5 times in my life.

• +1
You don't get enough of protein/macros and thus there's not enough resources for the body to grow the muscle tissue.
Drinking carbssugars/ calories and more fat with moderate protein would help in gaining weight and hitting macros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Drinking carbssugars/ calories and more fat with moderate protein would help in gaining weight and hitting macros
My max weight was 75kg but at the time I was eating extreme garbage goyslop. I cut it out and now I rot at 65kg. I can't eat much. Not going to force feed myself.

• Love it
Reactions: exo
holy shit stfu fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ineonx and St.TikTokcel
feels bad i do a golden thread just for a retard and a tranny klinelfelter dude to respond to it, fuck this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and St.TikTokcel
Cuando hablas de tomar el sol es con protección o sin ? Primera vez q leo q tomar el sol ayuda indirectamente a ganar músculo

Cuando hablas de tomar el sol es con protección o sin ? Primera vez q leo q tomar el sol ayuda indirectamente a ganar músculo
sin proteccion, es bloqueador solar es super toxico e inecesario

You eat raw testicles?

Snapchat 1873446683

What would u rate this natty physique

• Woah