Most "looksmaxxers" irl are actually looksminning

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
And its a great thing since it removes competition. So many guys with beards adding age and hiding jawbone. So many guys going bulk mode in gym to have big muscles to brag about arms sacrificing all facial definition for this, so many guys wearing expensive brands that look like shit on them instead of going for normal clothes that would help their bodies, choosing wealth flaunting instead of aesthetics and balance with body type.

But better. Its ironic that now that guys care a lot moee about looking good, they are actually sabotaging themselves lots of times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 685, Schönling and 16 others
Looking young>all

As a baldcel its already over for me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
We should be glad this site exists

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Schönling, Deleted member 2019 and 10 others
imagine being so braindead and thinking a beard is a looksmin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, lasthope, Schönling and 8 others
Indian girls obsess about guys with beards right? @FatJattMofo @Yoyome99 @Titbot @AbandonShip
Or is it all bs

It makes you look older son, jbs become unavaible, lol@ you if you think average 17yo baldcel has more chance fucking jbs than chad pitt

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Indian girls obsess about guys with beards right? @FatJattMofo @Yoyome99 @Titbot @AbandonShip
Or is it all bs
if its a good beard like beckfords then yes

Nah even if you have strong jawline you should grow a stubble (not a full beard)
de6d9155c80222541af987f35b13b5aa.jpg

Look at Ian somerhalder with a stubble, he looks even more masc and rugged with a beard compared to being clean shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Bewusst, forwardgrowth and 2 others
I don't think a good beard is a looksmin if done properly. Even someone with great bone structure as PewDiePie benefits from a good light stubble. Although he was a prime jb slayer on his prime due to long hair and great eye area

JFL @ people who get their faces covered in piercings.

The biggest looksmin I witness virtually everyday is guys with Gay alien skull who insist on having short hair or even worse, having a fade haircut which accentuates the Gay alien skull even more.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Wannabe6ft2
I don't think a good beard is a looksmin if done properly. Even someone with great bone structure as PewDiePie benefits from a good light stubble. Although he was a prime jb slayer on his prime due to long hair and great eye area
hE IS ultimate copes, worshipping only features he has, and beards dont suits him
Zyros , u are right at many points but not with beard.
Most people dont have good lower thirds, i know tons of guys who grew BEARDS and became chads , and found nice girlfriends, or bcame slayers
Stop that cope already

• +1
Reactions: Kade
niggas grow a nasty dusty ass beard and go on IG talking about "am i cute?"

the fuck is wrong with yall how is having a beard looksmaxxing bro oh my god.

matter fact, fuck that, grow a beard and bag all the coping fat bitches yall want who cares

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Nah even if you have strong jawline you should grow a stubble (not a full beard)

Look at Ian somerhalder with a stubble, he looks even more masc and rugged with a beard compared to being clean shaven.
True..thats why guys here should not listen to Zyros..
Also he sayed facial hair just cover jawline..like if most guys have good sharp jawline
ultimate cope , mental masturbation towards his own features and fragile ego

We can all looksmin but you'll still have frame of a 12 year old girl

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Averagecel and Deleted member 3583

What about a moustache?

lol yeah it’s retarded how much curry girls love beards even when you can tell beneath that they have a subhuman lower third

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and EthnicelAscension
Fuck I'm 17 but my facial hair makes me look mid 20's, I guess that's fine at my age, as long as I can stay looking mid 20's.

Based post. I used to view looksmaxxing as a depressing hole but once you implement the stuff you can learn here you'll see how different people treat you irl and its euphoric af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Schönling, mikeock and 3 others
Men simply don’t know how to make themselves look good

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
And its a great thing since it removes competition. So many guys with beards adding age and hiding jawbone. So many guys going bulk mode in gym to have big muscles to brag about arms sacrificing all facial definition for this, so many guys wearing expensive brands that look like shit on them instead of going for normal clothes that would help their bodies, choosing wealth flaunting instead of aesthetics and balance with body type.

But better. Its ironic that now that guys care a lot moee about looking good, they are actually sabotaging themselves lots of times.

True. But it doesn't change the fact that you're a framecel and get masculine mogged constantly by bigger men with shittier facial bones. And you will always carry that chip on your shoulder. No offense.

Beard = chincelcope, even foids are starting to catch up to this fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and PubertyMaxxer
It depends from person to person. Growing stubble and ggymcelling actually benefits me.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Haircuts like 1mm undercuts or buzzcuts are also common looksminns

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Barbarossa_, oldcell and 2 others

Damn we have the same shitty patchy beard. But he mogs me to pluto and back x100000

Damn we have the same shitty patchy beard. But he mogs me to pluto and back x100000
Shave almost all of the beard hair save for the soul patch (it's technically a beard) and the moustache and that's what I have currently. But because of my mouth width, it looks kind of like a Fu Manchu.

hE IS ultimate copes, worshipping only features he has, and beards dont suits him
Zyros , u are right at many points but not with beard.
Most people dont have good lower thirds, i know tons of guys who grew BEARDS and became chads , and found nice girlfriends, or bcame slayers
Stop that cope already
legit, A MAJORITY of men look better with SOME degree of facial hair. only examples that come to mind who look worse with facial hair are chris evans and sean o’pry, but those are gigachads so it’s not even in the conversation.

People here are so narrow minded, projecting some weird feline pretty boy look that’s just projection for the fact that they didn’t have teenage love and affection

lol at people’s contrarianism thinking they found some secret. men have been doing the right looksmaxing for centuries: tan, muscle mass, low bodyfat, facial hair. that’s it. nothing else to it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Barbarossa_, Looksmax305 and 1 other person
OP, are you sure you're not confusing bluepilled normies with red and blackpileld softmaxxers?

True..thats why guys here should not listen to Zyros..
Also he sayed facial hair just cover jawline..like if most guys have good sharp jawline
ultimate cope , mental masturbation towards his own features and fragile ego
If you have a good lower third you should not grow a long beard that is true. But stubble/very short beards makes you look even better with a strong jaw.

If you have a good lower third you should not grow a long beard that is true. But stubble/very short beards makes you look even better with a strong jaw.
Don't forget moustaches.

Don't forget moustaches.
Personally i dont think most women like mustaches only. I dont either lol. But beard and mustache is the best.

Kratos type beard is a definite looksmin Any level of hair that hugs your face is a looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I think the older guy pull it off. But i dont think most can.
You have to be handsome to pull it off, just like anything though. I look good with a moustache + soul patch combo because it covers both of my biggest flaws.
Kratos type beard is a definite looksmin Any level of hair that hugs your face is a looksmax.
Unless you look like Kratos.

• +1
There's no ifs or buts about it. Kratos beard ages you 10+ years. Definite looksmin
I meant to say, IF YOU ARE KRATOS. :LOL:

I learned almost all the points made in this thread the hard way :feelswah:

• +1
So basically everything AlphaDestiny (CopeDestiny) does
- Bearmode (nAtUrAlLy eNhAnCeD)
- Patchy Beard

Looking young>all

As a baldcel its already over for me

]Balding sucks for sure. I'm on dutasteride now. Seeing some results but not a lot, I will probably get a hair system. Once you go past NW2 unless you are just unstoppably good-looking, you have no chance are a nonsexual being in the eyes of women. I hatfish all the time waiting for fin/dut results, but that's not as good as showing a good hairline. Your hairline is an essential part of your facial harmony. For anyone doubting how bad balding is, imagine most women went bald but some didn't. Seriously just imagine most women you think are hot, balding. Not a good look is it? That drop in attractiveness you see, APPLIES JUST AS MUCH TO MEN. Just because it is common and not your fault does not mean women won't stay attracted to you. There's a whole lot women out there with husbands they are not attracted to and a whole lot of bald guys in loveless, sexless relationships, where they provide money basically in exchange for the social status of being in a relationship.

However I would disagree that looking young is the most important thing. (You, the guy I'm quoting, may already know this but I'll explain for others) Look at say, Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa, they look like they're in their 30s/40s yet most women would rather fuck them, or a statusless guy that looks like them, than an average 20 year old. In fact most JBs would describe these guys as super hot but a 20 year old incel is "eww, too old." You're not too old when you're good-looking.

The key is to look like a fully developed adult AND look young in terms of soft features--nice clear skin, thick shiny hair, firmly toned body.

A lot of things people do to youthmax sabotage the "fully developed" aspect you need to be hot. eg. jaw shaving in asia.

I would even go so far as to say, looking like you are old AND still good-looking is a halo. Like, women actually love guys with salt and pepper hair, a sign of age, IF it is still thick and nw1ish. Because that shows good genes, to have thick hair at that age. I would only use this to my advantage if I were already pretty GL though, if you're having trouble you want to youthmax your soft features.

This is also why most guys are incel, they end up not fully maturing and have started visibly aging before they get that grown-up-looking face. Guys who start balding before 20 just never have a prime.

For further evidence look at the 13or30 subreddit, it's full of adults who look young but none of them are attractive. If looking youthful were the most important thing they'd all be GL. It's just underdeveloped bones.

Thus you can do things like mew, chew, get fillers, bone implants, etc. and come out looking OLDER, BUT also much better-looking.

I will also say there's something to be said for your demeanour... don't be a tired lazy fuckwad, don't be weak, don't be nursing injuries, don't have fucked posture. Look like you're strong and healthy and in primo condition, like you could hunt down an elk, drag it home, and fight off a trio of 140 lb incel rapists bare-handed, then fuck the shit out of your cave-wife and impregnate her, stomp a pack of coyotes, fall asleep and do it all again the next day. You should give off a vibrant and youthful vibe. I wouldn't suggest consciously faking this so much as living so that it is your natural vibe... take care of any physical problems you have and put yourself into the top percentile of physical strength and fitness.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
]Balding sucks for sure. I'm on dutasteride now. Seeing some results but not a lot, I will probably get a hair system. Once you go past NW2 unless you are just unstoppably good-looking, you have no chance are a nonsexual being in the eyes of women. I hatfish all the time waiting for fin/dut results, but that's not as good as showing a good hairline. Your hairline is an essential part of your facial harmony. For anyone doubting how bad balding is, imagine most women went bald but some didn't. Seriously just imagine most women you think are hot, balding. Not a good look is it? That drop in attractiveness you see, APPLIES JUST AS MUCH TO MEN. Just because it is common and not your fault does not mean women won't stay attracted to you. There's a whole lot women out there with husbands they are not attracted to and a whole lot of bald guys in loveless, sexless relationships, where they provide money basically in exchange for the social status of being in a relationship.

However I would disagree that looking young is the most important thing. (You, the guy I'm quoting, may already know this but I'll explain for others) Look at say, Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa, they look like they're in their 30s/40s yet most women would rather fuck them, or a statusless guy that looks like them, than an average 20 year old. In fact most JBs would describe these guys as super hot but a 20 year old incel is "eww, too old." You're not too old when you're good-looking.

The key is to look like a fully developed adult AND look young in terms of soft features--nice clear skin, thick shiny hair, firmly toned body.

A lot of things people do to youthmax sabotage the "fully developed" aspect you need to be hot. eg. jaw shaving in asia.

I would even go so far as to say, looking like you are old AND still good-looking is a halo. Like, women actually love guys with salt and pepper hair, a sign of age, IF it is still thick and nw1ish. Because that shows good genes, to have thick hair at that age. I would only use this to my advantage if I were already pretty GL though, if you're having trouble you want to youthmax your soft features.

This is also why most guys are incel, they end up not fully maturing and have started visibly aging before they get that grown-up-looking face. Guys who start balding before 20 just never have a prime.

For further evidence look at the 13or30 subreddit, it's full of adults who look young but none of them are attractive. If looking youthful were the most important thing they'd all be GL. It's just underdeveloped bones.

Thus you can do things like mew, chew, get fillers, bone implants, etc. and come out looking OLDER, BUT also much better-looking.

I will also say there's something to be said for your demeanour... don't be a tired lazy fuckwad, don't be weak, don't be nursing injuries, don't have fucked posture. Look like you're strong and healthy and in primo condition, like you could hunt down an elk, drag it home, and fight off a trio of 140 lb incel rapists bare-handed, then fuck the shit out of your cave-wife and impregnate her, stomp a pack of coyotes, fall asleep and do it all again the next day. You should give off a vibrant and youthful vibe. I wouldn't suggest consciously faking this so much as living so that it is your natural vibe... take care of any physical problems you have and put yourself into the top percentile of physical strength and fitness.
I look hot bald.