Most of mathematics has Zero useful application. Its only important to be able to guess Well, the Rest calculators can do.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
If u have a mathematical Problem, 99% Chance chatgpt can solve it.

But there are No serious mathematical Problems in real Life. Why would u want to exactly calculate the Diameter of a cylinder? See, Zero practical applications, you can Just guess, its good enough.

I never encountered a math Problem in my life i couldnt solve by guessing or asking the Internet or Others for Help.

Math is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Tbh imagine not knowing actual practical skills such as sales, business psychology and other basic principles of being a man and living a quality life

That’s the only skill set a man needs

Eduscam is just to keep your brains wired and ticking away thinking only inside the matrix

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane, scrunchables and _MVP_
i agree, math is useless for the most part

science is pretty useful though

especially chemistry

Mathematics hurts my peanut brain

My brother is a professional mathematician

i agree, math is useless for the most part

science is pretty useful though

especially chemistry
Most applications of science are possible only cuz of math retard.

Physics, Engineering, CS, AI all relies on math

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and Pikabro
Tbh imagine not knowing actual practical skills such as sales, business psychology and other basic principles of being a man and living a quality life
Couldn't have said it better myself

Everything in life really just comes down to whether you can sell yourself and if you can, you can sell almost anything

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Most applications of science are possible only cuz of math retard.

Physics, Engineering, CS, AI all relies on math
everyone knows that, doesn’t mean math is ever interesting on its own or useful to most people irl

the average person doesn’t care about trig, algebra or calculus, and they don’t suffer by not knowing about this cause it literally doesn’t matter to most people

cs and ai are for faggots, jfl at actually caring about these two fields

engineering relies on a good deal of physics than math

and inb4 physics is math, everyone knows that too, it’s a retarded circular argument, muh math matters more

what do you think matters more for making medicine? chemistry or biology? you simply can’t answer it by saying ‘chemistry is the base of biology and medicine’ or anything stupid like this answer