Most of the dudes are gl

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Idk how but most of the dudes have some good features on their face. Most dudes have good chins, and eye areas. Most of dudes have decent ipd or eye width. There's not many framecels and manlets height is not that noticible. Most of the dudes have good hair and harcuts. Dew dudes have acne other ones have clear skin. Of course i'm below them. It's over

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, IWantToMax and BrettyBoy
thats why i hate leaving my room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost, IWantToMax, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
thats why i hate leaving my room
I hate school becouse of that. When i look at the mirror i think i'm not that bad and then i go to school and i see that most averge dudes mogs me to oblivion. How is he averge je chin mog me, eye mog me, hair mog me, skin mog, zygo mog me. Roght now there's 16 dudes and 10 of them mog me to oblivion. Rest is on my level of subhumanity or slightly mog. Fuck

Just get a haircut bro
Just get skull transplant. I have terrible skull no haircut fit on my. Righ now i have those nerd hair but fuck that. No hair for your face

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I think you have good harmony, anywya if you fix your acne you’re comfortably average + tall + white that’s something

I think you have good harmony, anywya if you fix your acne you’re comfortably average + tall + white that’s something
Height is not that noticible. Unless dude is 5'6 i don't feel like i height mog someone at all. 4psl is shit while there's so many 5psl dudes here. I will be invisible tier even with good skin and haircut

Height is not that noticible. Unless dude is 5'6 i don't feel like i height mog someone at all. 4psl is shit while there's so many 5psl dudes here. I will be invisible tier even with good skin and haircut
Idk mate I’m fat, 5’8 and ive had success so
i’m not sure why you wouldn’t, you mog me by half a foot and i’m not that much better looking lol

Idk mate I’m fat, 5’8 and ive had success so
i’m not sure why you wouldn’t, you mog me by half a foot and i’m not that much better looking lol
I'm 3.5 psl. You propably mog me + NT low inhib social circle so you had oportunity for some horny foid.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I'm 3.5 psl. You propably mog me + NT low inhib social circle so you had oportunity for some horny foid.
PM me face, and yes I am NT/low inhib at least with girls but I am seen as different by my normie friends 100%

I don't know where you live, but I have the opposite impression.
I often feel like a god out there, still I am no Chad.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
PM me face, and yes I am NT/low inhib at least with girls but I am seen as different by my normie friends 100%
In will pm you later. I'm in school right now and i'm scared of normies see me posting pics

not where I'm from, fucking subhumans everywhere I mog the shit out of em

not where I'm from, fucking subhumans everywhere I mog the shit out of em
There's some subhumans in my class too but overal in my class there's a lot of gl dudes compere to dudes in whole school

Most dudes don't have features, wut

No they don't. Most are subhumans, you just notice and remember only good looking ones because of halo effect which is why you think there's so many of them, the ugly ones are invisible/unnoticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Never leave the basement

Complete opposite here.Most people look ok but not good.So many normalfags with no harmony